PDA

View Full Version : DQVII Help

Laddy
04-29-2007, 04:48 PM
Okay, in Litorud, Disc 1, I need to kill the TimeSage, but, he kills me instead. Look at my strategy, and poke out holes and try to help, please!

Hero-Mariner
Maribel-No Class (She was a mage, but she couldn't take any hits.)
Gabo-Warrior

First, I have Maribel cast Sap on a MakiMaki, then Hero cats Upper on everyone, and I use Gabo's wolf skills. I then have Hero attack and cat HealMore when necessary, Maribel either reuses Sap, casts Firebal or IceBolt, or Retaliate, which is useful if TimeMage uses Boom. Gabo uses Wonderocks if someone needs slight healing. Hero usually dies, and Maribel (who has the WorldLeaf and WorldDew) uses it when necessary. Is my startegy flawed? Much help would be appreciated. :D

McLovin'
04-30-2007, 12:02 PM
Do you have Time Sand? You can use it and it will never go away. Kill one of the Maki things. That way he won't keep calling more. You can also put them to sleep. Then just pound on Time sage. Just hope he doesn't use Time Sand. Use wool guard...I forgot what it does though but it helps a lot. War Cry also helps. He was hard for me too.

also what's your level?

Laddy
04-30-2007, 12:20 PM
I get Time Sand after that battle. :p. Oh, I'm Lv. 19.

Captain Maxx Power
04-30-2007, 07:15 PM
I need to kill the TimeSage, but, he kills me instead.

I'm using this as a general statement to describe my problems with games; I need to kill x, but, he kills me instead!