PDA

View Full Version : Robo's Theme in Mario Paint

Sephex
04-29-2007, 11:25 PM
YouTube - Robo's Theme from Chrono Trigger on Mario Paint (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPnwmAdr8hE)

Jowy
04-30-2007, 02:49 AM
I've watched every single one of these you've posted. That man is amazing.

Roto13
04-30-2007, 07:07 AM
You could always just look at the guys videos. No need to wait for them to be posted here. :P

Elly
04-30-2007, 03:08 PM
then some ppl wouldn't know that they exist, not everyone spends an ungodly amount of time sifting through the junk on YouTube for the good stuff... i myself never thaught that anyone was still doing their own renditions of CT music, especialy considering CT is such an old title (though still to this day one of the best)...

sockmonkey
05-01-2007, 01:36 AM
Yep, the net is so big that it takes word of mouth to find the best stuff most of the time.

Agrias
05-19-2007, 05:20 AM
Plus who wants to spend a whole 10 minutes looking for a video :\

Elly
05-19-2007, 11:40 PM
it's rather presumptious to insinuate that everyone visits time wasting sites like YouTube, MySpace, & FaceBook, with regularity... i myself hardly ever visit them unless someone posts an interesting or cool vid they find there amongst all the crap that fills those sites, so i'm thankfull for when ppl post those links, if i'm already there i may look around for a little bit and watch related vids, but to look for something you don't know exists on a site you rarely visit may take a bit longer than 10 minutes, especialy if you're not on the site to begin with...