PDA

View Full Version : REIS As A DRAGONER

hanawa
04-30-2007, 04:19 PM
I wonder how one can turn her into a dragoner? I have recruited her with Beowulf but she's not that good in holy dragon form as I prefer characters that can perform additional jod like chemist's ITEMS or monk's PUNCH ART. And also those who are able to equip items, use weapons... well u know! So how? Thanks in advance! ;)

BG-57
04-30-2007, 07:35 PM
You need to recruit Worker 8 first, which means treking back and forth between Goug Machine City. You should be able to open up Nelveska Temple by checking the rumors in the nearby town. Once you have advanced the plot in Goug, go to Nelveska Temple for an optional boss fight.

Once the fight is finished Reis automatically becomes a Dragoneer.

Note that in that profession, she can only equip female-only items like Ribbons, Perfumes and Bags. Also, the vast majority of her skills only affect Dragons. But her breath spells are always handy. :D

dodhungry
05-01-2007, 04:23 AM
Reis as a black mage or white mage is pwnage :tongue:

VorpalCyberWolf
05-01-2007, 09:02 AM
I actually have Reis as a Lancer in my game with Dragoner as her subclass, making her a true dragoon.

Dark Messenger
05-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Reis does a lot with Elemental.

.:kerrod:.
02-16-2008, 07:15 AM
Reis does a lot with Elemental.

elemental?

Roogle
02-20-2008, 05:12 PM
elemental?

Elemental is the job command for Geomancer.

Please do not respond to threads older than eight months. It is preferred that users create new topics if they have a question addressed towards older topics.