PDA

View Full Version : Okay Tidus, enough is enough

Sephex
05-01-2007, 03:11 AM
Okay, dude. Seriously. We need to talk. You have issues. You and your girlfriend, Yuna. I bet you guys think I am going to bring up the laughing scene. WRONG! There is something much more...wrong...than that. Believe me, I am tempted to go on and on about it.

Anyway, Tidus, you don't exist. You never existed, really. And Yuna is in love with a DREAM. If I fell in love with a dream I would be really pissed off at my brain.

I know that it's not from your brain, Yuna. However, the Fayth DID dream them. So, you want to have sex with summon monsters dreams or something. That's ****ed up.

Back to Tidus. Your costume is dumb. You look like a boy band gangbanger with one pant leg being longer than the other. I also find it eerie that your necklace sticks to your chest to matter what. In Spira, no one can hear you scream! I know that makes no sense!

I bet Kimarhi was making sure that you guys didn't have sex in that kissing scene. That or he wanted to join in...the swim. I wasn't suggesting that he wanted to have sexual relations with you guys. That's just ****ed up.

Aauron and Wakka smoke a lot of pot, I'll bet. Wakka was voiced by the same guy who voiced Bender.

Anyway, why does Tidus play Blitzball if he hates his father so much?

Christmas
05-01-2007, 03:37 AM
I dun know, cause there is nothing to play except blitzball. :bigsmile:

Psychotic
05-01-2007, 03:41 AM
I wonder how many people won't get this.

Enjolras
05-01-2007, 04:15 AM
Well, Auron does look like he enjoyed a few back in the day.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-01-2007, 10:25 AM
"if i fell in love with a dream i'd be really pissed off at my brain"! ROFLCOPTER!!!

it's fun to rant isn't it sephex :D

Captain Maxx Power
05-01-2007, 11:07 AM
I wonder how many people won't get this.

There's something to get?

Yliette
05-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Why do some people actually waste time, effort and web space ranting on the fictional characters they hate? Kinda reminds me of those poor blokes who wasted a lot of time dedicating themselves to their Anti-Aeris sites. Pity they don't realize there are much more interesting and productive things to do other than ranting about characters they f***in' hate so mch tht i wnt dem PWND!!

Here's a little tip, Sephex. Get a life. Nobody's interested in reading a rant thread that's been replicated and multiplied like McDonald's. But if you'd rather spend hours parked in front of your PC typing all sorts of irrational crap about a certain videogame character, go ahead. Nobody's forcing you.

Sephex
05-01-2007, 03:14 PM
I talked to Tidus about this and he told me to tell you that you need to get a life.

crazybayman
05-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Why do some people actually waste time, effort and web space ranting on the fictional characters they hate? Kinda reminds me of those poor blokes who wasted a lot of time dedicating themselves to their Anti-Aeris sites. Pity they don't realize there are much more interesting and productive things to do other than ranting about characters they f***in' hate so mch tht i wnt dem PWND!!

Here's a little tip, Sephex. Get a life. Nobody's interested in reading a rant thread that's been replicated and multiplied like McDonald's. But if you'd rather spend hours parked in front of your PC typing all sorts of irrational crap about a certain videogame character, go ahead. Nobody's forcing you.

I guess the same could be said about those who rant on and on about others who rant on about fictional characters ;)

TyphoonThaReapa
05-01-2007, 03:22 PM
Lol, nice one son. A'yo, FFX maybe a great game in my book, but every single game I have played has a few issues. I don't know, maybe is just the unsatisfied humanity in me wanting more from a perfect game. But, FFX isn't perfect. It's great! But not perfect...:cool:

Cookie
05-01-2007, 03:59 PM

It's funny because you're ranting right there. G3t A LYF!!1!!1. Also, crazybayperson said what I wanted to say :(

Little Blue
05-01-2007, 05:00 PM

Why did the glass lay an egg? Both are unanswerable mysteries of the universe. Mysterious.

edczxcvbnm
05-01-2007, 06:04 PM
Okay, dude. Seriously. We need to talk. You have issues. You and your girlfriend, Yuna. I bet you guys think I am going to bring up the laughing scene. WRONG! There is something much more...wrong...than that. Believe me, I am tempted to go on and on about it.

Anyway, Tidus, you don't exist. You never existed, really. And Yuna is in love with a DREAM. If I fell in love with a dream I would be really pissed off at my brain.

I know that it's not from your brain, Yuna. However, the Fayth DID dream them. So, you want to have sex with summon monsters dreams or something. That's ****ed up.

But what if life is just a dream of God or something? Then when God wakes up Yuna can meet and rape the hell out of Tidus! Didn't think about that one now did ya!

Back to Tidus. Your costume is dumb. You look like a boy band gangbanger with one pant leg being longer than the other. I also find it eerie that your necklace sticks to your chest to matter what. In Spira, no one can hear you scream! I know that makes no sense!

Look dood! He cums from a dream. Hate the Dreamers and not the Player XD

I bet Kimarhi was making sure that you guys didn't have sex in that kissing scene. That or he wanted to join in...the swim. I wasn't suggesting that he wanted to have sexual relations with you guys. That's just ****ed up.

Don't lie. Kimarhi is the last of his kind. He needs to have kids so his species will live on. As soon as he learned Tidus was a dream he figured he could rape all the dreams and live on forever!

Aauron and Wakka smoke a lot of pot, I'll bet. Wakka was voiced by the same guy who voiced Bender.

Duh! How else could Wakka be such a food monger? He is always getting high and thus has a need for the munchies!

Because he hates himself as well.

Sephex
05-01-2007, 08:31 PM
From this day forth, I will hate the Dreama...not the Playa.

Old Manus
05-01-2007, 10:15 PM
This thread needs a large dose of Belto Maxson, imo

Renmiri
05-01-2007, 10:53 PM
Tidus dresses a lot better than some other famous sportsmen:

http://www.freshtrends.com/mas_assets/www/celebrity-DENNIS-RODMAN-3.jpg

He is very nice to his fans and does not put on airs or act like a prima dona, even being a star. A true "gentleman" just like Michael Jordan.

And he helps others, even giving his dream life to save Spira. Tell me one celebrity that would do that.

Tidus rules :D

Yliette
05-02-2007, 01:40 AM
What I said wasn't necessarily ranting. It's merely delivering a point. :)

Zeromus_X
05-02-2007, 01:53 AM
It's possible that he played Blitzball because he wanted to prove he could surpass his father.

Sephex
05-02-2007, 05:57 AM

Just like when I'll have Yuna deliver a good kick to your crotch! BURN! She got my back, yo!

Yliette
05-03-2007, 01:57 AM
[Just like when I'll have Yuna deliver a good kick to your crotch! BURN! She got my back, yo!

Oh good Lord. He thinks he's actually talking to non-existent characters. The man must be on drugs. Father, forgive him for he doesn't know what he's saying.

CimminyCricket
05-03-2007, 02:09 AM
This is one of the greatest satiric responses to a FF couple ever. I love you.

Ouch!
05-03-2007, 03:08 AM
This tickles me in a special way. You're either as off as I think you are, or you're even better than Sephex. I'm banking on the former.

Good work Sephex. This is fantastic.

Sephex
05-03-2007, 04:24 AM
[Just like when I'll have Yuna deliver a good kick to your crotch! BURN! She got my back, yo!

Oh good Lord. He thinks he's actually talking to non-existent characters. The man must be on drugs. Father, forgive him for he doesn't know what he's saying.

Tidus and Yuna are real people. FFX was based off a true story. I thought everyone knew this. Long story short: Tidus was really an abusive father that snorted a lot of coke off Yuna's boob pit. Yuna had that kind of fetish. Anyway, Yuna was supposed to save the world from "Sin", but it was the act of Sin itself, not some fish whale like penis monster. If you don't believe me check out this link:

www.sephexistotallynotlying.com

Aryn
05-03-2007, 05:39 AM
Sephex doesn't actually exsist, really. He's just a dream that I've been trying to sleep with for the last 70 hours of the RPG.

Sephex
05-03-2007, 02:51 PM
Sephex doesn't actually exsist, really. He's just a dream that I've been trying to sleep with for the last 70 hours of the RPG.

Mission accomplished!

If you hook up with me, I won't disappear on you! I satyed up all night thinking of that one.

Markus. D
05-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Otherworldly Fashion can always be a little overwhelming. But I'm sure in Fayth Zanarkand it looks completely normal n_n

Garnie
05-04-2007, 11:21 AM
my gawd you really hate tidus! lols
well i have one thing to say!

Yuna and Tidus love story was one of the best in ff. i love th sacrifises and loyalty in it! pluss im gonna get married in yunas wedding dress lol.

oh and lighten up people! everyone is entiteld to rant about a charrictor they dont like! its called filling the hours lol!

Oh and sephex..............Auron is on weeed....coz he can BE dead people.....ever seen scary movie lols

KasaiDraco
05-05-2007, 01:26 AM
Dude, you need spoilers about this. There probably are some people who didn't get this far into the game.

Goldenboko
05-05-2007, 02:03 AM
...What?!?

KasaiDraco
05-05-2007, 02:43 AM
^He's saying Tidus is a dream and never existed. Some people don't know that.

Sephex
05-05-2007, 05:57 AM
The game has been out for six and a half years. Tidus says that if you haven't played his game already then too bad. Yuna says that people who haven't played all the way through FFX and have an intrest to play shouldn't be looking through FFX threads, anyway.

Christmas
05-05-2007, 03:00 PM
Tidus isn't a dream, he's a nightmare. :(

Renmiri
05-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Tidus isn't a dream, he's a nightmare. :(

Awwww.. He's a sweet, cute, loving guy, what's to be sad about ?

tailz
05-05-2007, 09:15 PM
"if i fell in love with a dream i'd be really pissed off at my brain"! ROFLCOPTER!!!

it's fun to rant isn't it sephex :D

let me gues your an encelopedia dramatica fan?

Oh and thanks for spoiling the game for me :P:D

Jessweeee♪
05-06-2007, 12:43 AM

The opposite of love is indifference :D

He hates his daddy cuz he luvs him :D