PDA

View Full Version : Your Dream Video Games

Holy Lancer
05-02-2007, 12:50 AM
Have you ever caught yourself saying "only if they made this game for...". I say it all the time. What games would make your video game dream come true if they were made for different systems. Or what video games would you like to be made for the future. Share your ideas here.

For me, every day, when I play PSP, all I think about is how great it would be if they made Final Fantasy X for PSP. They could do it to since you don't really use the L2+R2 buttons anyway. I would also love for Resident Evil 4 to be made for PSP. That would be the greatest.

Discord
05-02-2007, 12:56 AM
Having all FFs for PC would be a good start.

Ouch!
05-02-2007, 12:59 AM
I think a pokemon MMORPG would be one of the best things ever.

Zeromus_X
05-02-2007, 01:46 AM
And RPG based on the Dark Tower series.

I couldn't see if happening though. :p I don't believe Stevie King is a big video game advocate...

Jowy
05-02-2007, 02:56 AM
Chrono Brake.

Vermachtnis
05-02-2007, 03:09 AM
Yakitate!! Japan

XxSephirothxX
05-02-2007, 03:11 AM
A free-roaming, open-world Star Wars game in which you can do practically anything: explore entire gigantic starships, buy and pilot your own, explore planets and cities, battle, race, go on quests and adventures RPG-style--basically, a perfect conglomeration of multiple genres, packed in a massive Star Wars world. Not really possible on this generation of consoles or equipment, and it'll never be made, but I'd love for it to exist. Even an MMO that doesn't suck like Galaxies would be a huge step :(

KentaRawr!
05-02-2007, 03:27 AM
My dream game? An Action Adventure game for the Wii where the Wii Remote isn't used to replace buttons, but actually as 1-1 motion, and holding a certain button down decides how a beam coming from the virtual wii remote ends up.

Tilting the Nunchaku upwards jumps... really high. Whilst jumping, you can draw lovely little drawings on the ground below. Once you fall back down, your drawing bursts into flames.

If you go into drawing mode on the ground, you merely make a wall enemies cannot pass through.

Holding a certain button down puts it into stretch mode, so you swing your whip, it stretches, and now you can swing the Wii Remote like a hammer for a single awesomesauce attack! WEEEEE!!!

Now, if you press the grab button after letting go of the stretch button you'll grab an enemy, and now you can do whatever you want with them single awesomesauce attack style.

In multiplayer mode, it's all mission based, and each character has specific abilities.

Character 1 can cut through objects using the Wii Pointer, and can summon the wind to make a small tornado.

Character 2 can use drawing mode.

Character 3 can grab stuff.

Character 4 is unlockable, and is just like the main game guy. He's the one to use if you like cheating. >_>

Each mission must be completed strategically! OR ELSE!

Evastio
05-02-2007, 03:43 AM
I'd want a remake of Kirby's Dream Land 3, Super Bomberman 5, and Wario Woods for the GBA or DS.

Lynx
05-02-2007, 04:13 AM
a game where the wii remote acts as a real sword. any swing i do the character does. if i let go of it my character lets go and drops the sword. itd be a real swordsman game.

Holy Lancer
05-02-2007, 05:04 AM
A free-roaming, open-world Star Wars game in which you can do practically anything: explore entire gigantic starships, buy and pilot your own, explore planets and cities, battle, race, go on quests and adventures RPG-style--basically, a perfect conglomeration of multiple genres, packed in a massive Star Wars world. Not really possible on this generation of consoles or equipment, and it'll never be made, but I'd love for it to exist. Even an MMO that doesn't suck like Galaxies would be a huge step :(

Now that would be absolutely insane!

Dreddz
05-02-2007, 05:37 PM
My dream game would be a game similer to Shenmue. But polishing all that was bad about the game. The game was still great, but the gameplay and the voice acting werent up to stratch. If they had made the fighting sections with the same quality as a fighter like Virtua Fighter, and voice acting that was done really well, it would be fantastic. Backed with a story that was mind-blowing with dramatic plot twists that send you flying through the wall in awesomeness. Oh, and having a proper world to explore, not just small villages and towns, I mean proper skyscraper cities with hundreds of people on screen for you to walk through. A city like Tokyo maybe.

My only hope would be that Shenmue III would rise up to these expectations. If its ever released that is....

Madame Adequate
05-02-2007, 10:54 PM
I would like to see a game something like a hybrid of Populous/Black and White, and Civilization - but you're NOT the 'god' in this god game, you're just a regular dude going about his business. You could try to become leader of a nation (I'm thinking there should be about five cultures in the game), join an army or navy, go pirating, adventuring, etc. But the world around you actually evolves as you play, independant of what you do. Heck, you could set off on a month-long sea voyage, wtfpwn some remote island tribe and their many inexplicable dungeons, and when you return to port to sell your booty... no, it hasn't been conquered, it's been burnt down by an invading army.

NeoCracker
05-02-2007, 11:03 PM
Chrono Brake/Break (Couldn't care less for the name, so long as it remains as kick ass as the others)

Super Mario RPG 2

Starcraft 2

Kirby RPG (Don't ask)

Discord
05-03-2007, 12:30 AM
Now that I'm in my "Thief" triology stage again, Thief 4! But it should be a little more freestyled, i.e. a bit more like Morrowind, a bit less like Doom 1.

And they should reintroduce Viktoria to it. It's only half as fun without a semi-female tree walking around and blowing everything to dust.

And add some more RPG elements, like the ability to buy new items and such. Like a better bow, better picks, better dagger/sword, better vest, etc.

Venom
05-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Drakengard 3.:cool:

black orb
05-03-2007, 06:14 AM
>>> It was already made, Namco X Capcom..

Araciel
05-04-2007, 04:11 AM
a game that combined RPG elements and third person shooter/fighter type game play with a horror theme...you play as a fledgling horror villain basically, with one or two supernatural powers like being able to become nearly invisible, or super strength. you gain xp from scaring and ultimately killing people in an open cityscape. i want the city to be almost GTAish but with more indoor areas, such as every house in suburbia being the setting for your deeds.

as you gain levels, you gain more dark powers from, well basically the devil. and you begin to become your own horror monster/villain, ultimately taking over for the big guy or going your own way.

Discord
05-04-2007, 05:37 PM
A text-based MUD for PS3 without keyboard support.

Rocket Edge
05-04-2007, 06:04 PM
Dungeon Keeper 2 for the PC, with map editor.

Discord
05-04-2007, 06:52 PM

Not sure about the map editor, but there's a DK2 for PC.

Rocket Edge
05-04-2007, 07:05 PM

Oh I know, just with the map editor. Maybe I said that wrong. xD

Discord
05-04-2007, 07:31 PM

Oh I know, just with the map editor. Maybe I said that wrong. xD

Nah, I did get you right. Just wanted to make sure that you don't miss your dream game in case I didn't.