PDA

View Full Version : No Rights for Women?

muffinman
05-02-2007, 01:16 AM
I don't hate women now, but I think it's time for women to get back in the kitchen and stop with all this lunacy. Women working for equal pay? Yeah right! Women cannot do a man's job half as good as a man. They need to get back in the kitchen and serve their man. Now, I know there's a small minority of people who will disagre with me, and to those people, I'd really like to hear your arguements. This topic has been a huge issue around the world since the beginning of time and not everyone will agree with each other, but please try to stay mature and listen to the opinions and arguements of your fellow users. I'm not saying that women should have no rights, I'm just saying any rights they have at the moment should be taken away. It's preposterous to think of women being on the same level as men. Women are here to serve their man/men and provide pleasure and babies. I'm not asking for much. I expect many of you will hold a similar opinion.

P.S. No women allowed to respond.<O:p</O:p

Anaisa
05-02-2007, 01:22 AM
We've seen this a million times before. Get a new gimmick. A new fellow arrives at eoff, he hates women because none of them will have sex with him, an then he gets banned for being an asshole. The end.

muffinman
05-02-2007, 01:27 AM
If you don't contribute to this forum sir, I will be subject to warn you. Actually contribute to this forum or take your petty comebacks and sex-less stories elsewhere. They are unwelcome and not appreciated by the working class citizens like myself.

By the way, I am a fan of animals such as manateese and walruses and it upsets me on high that you could be such an idiot when you claim to be a humanitarian. Woe is me.

Shoeberto
05-02-2007, 01:29 AM
Another anti-women's rights nut, eh?

So if a woman can't do a man's job half as well as he can, then how is it that most mothers are able to manage a job, cooking, cleaning, and taking care of the children, all without going absolutely insane?

Your argument is based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever to support it. What kinds of facts are there to prove that a woman can't do a job as well as a man? And why should women be forced into the kitchen? True, some are excellent at making sandwiches, but I easily best my girlfriend at cooking and find myself more suitable to take care of the task.

cough mikeeusa

Venom
05-02-2007, 01:29 AM
Not really funny.

Chez Daja
05-02-2007, 01:32 AM
While I am more concerned about the Cultural/Racial impacts of todays society and why people chose to believe in them, I still find this aspect quite interesting as today women are quite unattractive and it feels like only horny men and skanky women are breeding today.

I like females, just not the little miss independent whores our current society is plagued with. Along with many other aspects I feel this is why I feel the world we grow up in is depressing and there is so many people both male and female who are very depressed. I can't count how many times I have talked to guys and they can't stand the females of today, I have always had a rather optimistic view of relationships whilst I have ended up with what I can only describe as "Whores". However I do see females out there who fit quite well into what I desire as a partner, however these type of females are in very high demand from the male population and often end up in an abusive relationship where they end up resorting to feminist'esq attitudes. However I do not think it is entirely the Feminist mind set which is so strong in women today, but the idiotic males who take advantage of women in such a way.

I do not believe women are any less capable of doing working we can on a purely physical level, but on a mental level it is entirely different. "Most" Women are much more emotional and suffer from depression more easily than the average man, because society tells them to get a job the ones that have children end up in a situation which causes too much stress. Females are much better at looking after children than most men are so it only makes sense that they stay at home to do such things while the men are out providing for the family. This has always worked ideally all throughout the ages and why they want to change it is beyond me.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

muffinman
My girlfriend does as I say without a problem, therefore I don't see why it's an issue. If she's happy serving me(of course not as a slave like in foreign countries), then I believe other women would feel the same.
Contribute or you will be warned. Some people have different views than others and automatically take something like this as a joke. You people make me sick.

Shoeberto
If you don't contribute to this forum sir, I will be subject to warn you. Actually contribute to this forum or take your petty comebacks and sex-less stories elsewhere. They are unwelcome and not appreciated by the working class citizens like myself.
You made the mistake of posting this in GC. You might as well have put "FLAME ME PLZ" in the title.

muffinman
05-02-2007, 01:36 AM
While I am more concerned about the Cultural/Racial impacts of todays society and why people chose to believe in them, I still find this aspect quite interesting as today women are quite unattractive and it feels like only horny men and skanky women are breeding today.

I like females, just not the little miss independent whores our current society is plagued with. Along with many other aspects I feel this is why I feel the world we grow up in is depressing and there is so many people both male and female who are very depressed. I can't count how many times I have talked to guys and they can't stand the females of today, I have always had a rather optimistic view of relationships whilst I have ended up with what I can only describe as "Whores". However I do see females out there who fit quite well into what I desire as a partner, however these type of females are in very high demand from the male population and often end up in an abusive relationship where they end up resorting to feminist'esq attitudes. However I do not think it is entirely the Feminist mind set which is so strong in women today, but the idiotic males who take advantage of women in such a way.

I do not believe women are any less capable of doing working we can on a purely physical level, but on a mental level it is entirely different. "Most" Women are much more emotional and suffer from depression more easily than the average man, because society tells them to get a job the ones that have children end up in a situation which causes too much stress. Females are much better at looking after children than most men are so it only makes sense that they stay at home to do such things while the men are out providing for the family. This has always worked ideally all throughout the ages and why they want to change it is beyond me.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Chez you make a valid point. The others of this forum can take this as an example of someone else who actually cares about "not spamming." It's in the ToA. Well said Chez.

muffinman
05-02-2007, 01:39 AM
Not really funny.

Not really needed in this world.

Shoeberto
05-02-2007, 01:43 AM
Please file any complains about other posters via the post warning system. We have moderators in place to take care of post moderation.

Also, don't double post.

And, not really an official rule, but back up your arguments if you're going to make them.

oddler
05-02-2007, 01:49 AM
Can I make you my personal chef?

Renmiri
05-02-2007, 01:59 AM
Devilman was funnier:rolleyes2

Anaisa
05-02-2007, 02:00 AM
If you don't contribute to this forum sir, I will be subject to warn you. Actually contribute to this forum or take your petty comebacks and sex-less stories elsewhere.You mean: "thread".
They are unwelcome and not appreciated by the working class citizens like myself.Oh you're working class. Well perhaps you should be more in favour of women leaving the kitchen an going out to work then. Because God forbid, but if you ever had children, on a meagre working class wage, you'd be needing the extra funds. Infact, if she can earn more than you, it may be better if you stay at home with the kids.

By the way, I am a fan of animals such as manateese and walruses and it upsets me on high that you could be such an idiot when you claim to be a humanitarian. Woe is me."Manateese" Yeah, I can see you're a big fan. :lol:

Venom
05-02-2007, 02:04 AM
Not really funny.

Not really needed in this world.

Whoa now comeback king, lets tone it down a knotch.:rolleyes2

Spammerman
05-02-2007, 02:30 AM
Truth is, a women can do what ever they want. You know whats sad? Women do jobs better than the men. Like previously stated, they care for the kids and balance life,chores, and a job while their man, or sorry excuse for one, either left them or is out partying with his friends and she's doing everything.
You have no reason for you view. Unless your a woman without rights, then you should never, in your life, say that women should have no rights.

Christmas
05-02-2007, 03:02 AM
I agree, woman are only allowed to stay in their little shed and produce pleasure and babies like, I dun know? A sow maybe? :bigsmile:

PS: And should they ever think of leaving the shed, they should be beheaded and a new sow should replace the old one! :mad2:

Lynx
05-02-2007, 03:18 AM
all though i dont feel much need to argue with someone who is so obviously wrong i will still state my opinion.

first off you give no real reasons or examples of how women are inferior. which kinda makes it seem like you're angry because some girl you may know has it better then you. but thats just an assumption and can be disregarded. anyway. what example could you give that a woman should not get equal pay? if htey do the same work just as fast or even better then any guy then why shouldnt they have equal pay? at my job theres quite a few woman who are better at the job then me. and i must say i am a pretty hard worker and yet some are still better because they might have a better memory or be faster or smarter then me.

now i will admit i do have extreme disgust for woman's activists as well as any real activists includeing mens activists which is kinda what your portraying now.

as for physical strenght and mentality of woman. in my experience men are stronger but woman are smarter usually there are exceptions where its hte other way around or one is dominat in both aspects. but in my case i tend to be much stronger then your average woman but not as smart. i wouldnt consider myself dumb or anything im fairly intellagent and yet the majority is smarter. i will say woman tend to get emotinal more hten guys but in most cases that doesnt stop them from doing there job infact so far at my job more guys have walked out due to they "couldnt handle it" then girls.

so now my final point that i care about saying anything about is what gives you the right to say that they should serve you? what is so special about you that they should serve you? if anything you should be serveing them for them putting up with such an ignorant, selfish, biased opinion.

now then lets see your examples because so far your yet to give any real reasoning or examples behind your statement.

Yamaneko
05-02-2007, 03:22 AM
Welcome to the forums second account and/or troll.

Laddy
05-02-2007, 03:30 AM
I honestly hope your discriminating is a joke. That is downright sexism. Okay, so, why must it be that way? Hmm? I live in a house with three men and one women all my buddies, guess what? She (thank god for her) works TWO jobs and works much harder than any of us. Oh yeah, and she can beat the crap out of all of us. Hmm? Support your opinion, my good fellow, because what you're saying seems pretty nonsensical and unreasonable.

EDIT: Also... a small group? Try just about every damn person here! LOL! (Thank God this isn't EoEo)

Roto13
05-02-2007, 03:34 AM
Yes.

We've seen this a million times before. Get a new gimmick. A new fellow arrives at eoff, he hates women because none of them will have sex with him, an then he gets banned for being an asshole. The end.
Also yes.

Again yes.

Miriel
05-02-2007, 03:38 AM
I bet muffinman is the type who likes to be dominated in the bedroom. :p

Christmas
05-02-2007, 03:42 AM
You good for nothing offsprings of sows have no idea the greatness of a superior being like muffinman. Here is evidence itself! :mad2:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/98462-men-superior-than-women.html

abrojtm
05-02-2007, 03:48 AM
I chuckled...slightly.

This is May 1, not April 1.

The Jamie Star Scenario
05-02-2007, 04:15 AM
I made my own dinner tonight, no women involved at all. Miracle or what?! I'm still working on doing the washing myself.

Nominus Experse
05-02-2007, 04:15 AM
God, go back to the Old Testament

DarkLadyNyara
05-02-2007, 04:48 AM
The term "joke topic and/or shameless trolling" comes to mind. Originality would be nice. :rolleyes2

Yes.

Also yes.

Again yes.

Yep, I'd say that about covers it.

fire_of_avalon
05-02-2007, 05:07 AM
I think someone needs a stiletto enema, and I think I'm the right girl to do it.

But you're right about one thing, you and I aren't equals. I am a woman, and I am your superior.

oddler
05-02-2007, 05:10 AM
I think someone needs a stiletto enema, and I think I'm the right girl to do it.

:lol: :up:

SNOOZER
05-02-2007, 05:10 AM
*BAMF non-gender specific empowering pat on the butt to FOA* You tell him yo! Let's go wrestle some bears!

rubah
05-02-2007, 05:19 AM
I think it's better being a woman than a halfassed guitar player!

Dr. Acula
05-02-2007, 05:36 AM
The term "joke topic and/or shameless trolling" comes to mind. Originality would be nice. :rolleyes2

Yes.

Also yes.

Again yes.

Yep, I'd say that about covers it.
I agree.
Also, why judge by gender when you can judge by...ooh, let's see... the person themself?:eek:

Moomba Misstress
05-02-2007, 09:46 AM
Wow this has happened before? I always find it scary when the extremists (of a topic) in the world pop out of the woodwork. Disturbs me such people exist.

:moomba:

Mirage
05-02-2007, 09:58 AM
Thread makes me smile.

Marshall Banana
05-02-2007, 10:03 AM
Reminds me of some relatives, eww.

Ramza Beoulve
05-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Come on, just let this thing die ¬.¬

Markus. D
05-02-2007, 10:11 AM
I don't hate women now, but I think it's time for women to get back in the kitchen and stop with all this lunacy. Women working for equal pay? Yeah right! Women cannot do a man's job half as good as a man. They need to get back in the kitchen and serve their man. Now, I know there's a small minority of people who will disagre with me, and to those people, I'd really like to hear your arguements. This topic has been a huge issue around the world since the beginning of time and not everyone will agree with each other, but please try to stay mature and listen to the opinions and arguements of your fellow users. I'm not saying that women should have no rights, I'm just saying any rights they have at the moment should be taken away. It's preposterous to think of women being on the same level as men. Women are here to serve their man/men and provide pleasure and babies. I'm not asking for much. I expect many of you will hold a similar opinion.

Shun the Sexist ;_;

that's my oppinion~

Shunnnnn~~~nnna~

edit: Pokemonz~ are superior :3

Peegee
05-02-2007, 11:42 AM

I have a question: why isn't this thread shut down?

I mean, I believe in a good natured debate, even with fools who argue the world is flat or that there's a turtle down there carrying a lump of dirty around (which explains why the world is curved if you stand high enough and look to the horizon), but this is a tad nonsensical.

Okay to muffinman, how do you explain the wussy, wimpy men who are actually weaker than small girls? How do you explain women bodybuilders who are stronger than most normal men? Do you just hide behind silly statistical averages and medians and say that such figures represent the majority, and bam! you have your argument?

As a representative of males and therefore logic, you are doing a pisspoor job of it. You disgust me. There are much MUCH better arguments to belittle humanity (both male and female). Get to work.

Bunny
05-02-2007, 12:17 PM
Hey you guys wanna hear a joke?

Women's Rights

:O

Laddy
05-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Hey you guys wanna hear a joke?

Women's Rights

:OHah, funny.

Polaris
05-02-2007, 12:45 PM
Women cannot do a man's job half as good as a man.

There are not men's job!:eep: Such thing doesn'e exist!

They need to get back in the kitchen and serve their man.

[COLOR=black]yeah right like we were slaves!

Now, I know there's a small minority of people who will disagre with me, and to those people, I'd really like to hear your arguements.

[COLOR=black]Small? Hun the time of slavery and when men ruled is over! Wake up and open ur eyes! If u say that to a cleaver woman she'll slap you, meh even if you say that to a REAL guy he'll laugh at your face!

I'm just saying any rights they have at the moment should be taken away.

[COLOR=black]Duh that's the same thing as having no rights!:rolleyes2

It's preposterous to think of women being on the same level as men. Women are here to serve their man/men

[COLOR=black]We're no slaves

and provide pleasure

[COLOR=black]We're no whores

and babies.

[COLOR=black]We're not machines!

I'm not asking for much. I expect many of you will hold a similar opinion.

Yeah right... get real!:rolleyes2

lol *looks at my gender* Opps!
Now I'm going to laugh of this joke :chuckle:

Oh and by the way of you want a woman for kitchen get a maid! It's easy!

ljkkjlcm9
05-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Simply, some women can do jobs men do, and some men can do jobs women do. But that doesn't mean every woman can do every job a man does. That's where the problem comes. People need to learn what they can and can't do, on an INDIVIDUAL basis.

THE JACKEL

Peegee
05-02-2007, 01:02 PM
Simply, some women can do jobs men do, and some men can do jobs women do. But that doesn't mean every woman can do every job a man does. That's where the problem comes. People need to learn what they can and can't do, on an INDIVIDUAL basis.

THE JACKAL

THAT'S STUPID BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW FROM HIGH SCHOOL SOPHOMORIC EQUAL RIGHTS POLITICALLY CORRECT THINKING THAT EVERYBODY IS THE SAME SO NOBODY IS SPECIAL.

Bunny
05-02-2007, 01:11 PM
My mommy says I'm special =(

Levian
05-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Yes, you are indeed special, just like everyone else.

Welcome to eoff, muffinperson, you have come to the right place. Eyes on Final Fantasy is indeed where the government decides women's rights issues. Your idea will be sent to spdude for consideration.

Peegee
05-02-2007, 01:34 PM
Wait this is his first post??

♥♥♥SEXORS NEWBIE♥♥♥

Elly
05-02-2007, 01:43 PM
wow... i'm speachless, i don't know which is worse, your blatant sexist hate-mongering or you infinate ignorance, you should return to your crazy, nutty christian compound and stay there with all the other religious zealots that are still stuck in old testament times safely hidden away from real society, women aren't here to serve anyone (least of all people like you) no person is born with the sole purpose of lifelong servatude to another, even in countries where it is considered 'normal' it is still wrong to demean others simply because of race, religion, or gender...

Setzer Gabianni
05-02-2007, 01:48 PM
I laugh at this, because I know I am far more superior then this moron. And I'm a woman.

If you lived with me love, I'd beat you senseless.

Lolz.

Giga Guess
05-02-2007, 01:50 PM
Stop feeding the trolls, and they tend to leave, people.

Bunny
05-02-2007, 02:14 PM
I laugh at this, because I know I am far more superior then this moron. And I'm a woman.

If you lived with me love, I'd beat you senseless.

Lolz.

And yet your profile states you as being male. Wishful thinking, love?

The only logical move would be to take away human rights entirely, given sole reign to one superior person who is chosen out of a group of seventy worthy people. The aforementioned seventy people are kidnapped, drugged, and enhanced in a superhuman manner and then released on an inescapable desert island with only a sack of food that lasts a week. Watering holes that supply fresh, drinkable water are supplied on the island. After two, maybe three weeks, the people in charge of this contest return to the island to check and see who is left. The single individual that remains, who has feasted on the blood and bodies of his victims, must then kill "the champion". The champion, in secret, is a scientific and genetically enhanced superhuman clone of the winner, kept in complete solitude from the world so as not to be corrupted. The winner of the island battle and his champion clone must fight to the death. If the original winner becomes the victor, he must then kill the people in charge of this contest, so as to eliminate any threat, and then fly the helicopter back to land. He is then crowned king of humans.

He has the rights. He makes the choices. To oppose him is death.

fire_of_avalon
05-02-2007, 02:15 PM

THE JACKAL
Unless the "job" specifically involves the use of one's own penis, testes, or Y chromosome, I'm pretty sure I can do any "job" there is to do.

Meat Puppet
05-02-2007, 02:20 PM
What a horrifying thread.

Christmas
05-02-2007, 02:22 PM

THE JACKAL
Unless the "job" specifically involves the use of one's own penis, testes, or Y chromosome, I'm pretty sure I can do any "job" there is to do.

SHE'S RIGHT, I WENT TO WAR LIKE ANY SOLDIER DOES, SAIL A SHIP FOR MONTHS LIKE ANY SAILORS DOES, AND FIX THE TOLIET LIKE ANY PLUMBER DOES! :mad2:

PS: THE WOMAN

Markus. D
05-02-2007, 02:23 PM
It's these "men are superior" types that don't get voted into the BB07 house :]

blackmage_nuke
05-02-2007, 02:35 PM

THE JACKAL
Adam's apple surgery guinea pig?

edit: professional beard grower!

Bunny
05-02-2007, 02:42 PM

THE JACKAL
Adam's apple surgery guinea pig?

edit: professional beard grower!

Male prostitute.

Chippendales Dancer.

Captain Maxx Power
05-02-2007, 02:49 PM
Looks like Devil Man's back.

Polaris
05-02-2007, 02:52 PM
Looks like Devil Man's back.
:eep: Devil Mas was not like that! :D He loved his beautiful Goddesses!:D not wanted them to be slaves! :whimper:

Breine
05-02-2007, 02:53 PM
This is just stupid.

Setzer Gabianni
05-02-2007, 03:17 PM
Bunny should read my profile properly. It says I'm a girl.

Bunny
05-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Formerly:
Raphael Sorel
Setzer Gabianni of course...
IRC Nicks:
The Gambler
Online Journal Link:
LJ - MrsLoz Xanga - Lisa_SN1F
Biography:
Gambler ( Really, I am just a crazy girl!)
Interests:
Changing genders
Haven't got one.
FFXI Server:
I don't play FFXI.

Last time I checked, the M stood for Male.

TyphoonThaReapa
05-02-2007, 03:27 PM
A'yo son, the newbies seems like he got women problems. Just for the record, I'm the one who took your chick...:cool:

Setzer Gabianni
05-02-2007, 03:34 PM
Formerly:
Raphael Sorel
IRC Nicks:
The Gambler
Online Journal Link:
Biography:
Interests:
Changing genders
Haven't got one.
FFXI Server:
I don't play FFXI.

Maybe you should read the biography bit. I have to have the M gender symbol anyway, my username is Setzer :greenie:

Bunny
05-02-2007, 03:38 PM
Formerly:
Raphael Sorel
IRC Nicks:
The Gambler
Online Journal Link:
Biography:
Interests:
Changing genders
Haven't got one.
FFXI Server:
I don't play FFXI.

Maybe you should read the biography bit. I have to have the M gender symbol anyway, my username is Setzer :greenie:

I did read the biography bit. I read your profile information as a whole, not just the gender bit. What I am getting at, is you take the name of a male character. You are formally known by a male name. You care enough about keeping as close to the character you have chosen as possible, evident in the selection of "M" for gender. Therefore, you obviously want to be a guy.

I never stated you were a guy. So maybe you should read my post over again. I simply said that you noted yourself as being a guy in your profile, while publically announcing yourself as a female. And then I noted that this is probably due to wishful thinking. Which is your wish to cease being a female and become a member of the superior gender.

This is why women shouldn't be taught to read. They fail at it anyway!

Setzer Gabianni
05-02-2007, 03:44 PM
I'm happy being a woman thanks. So I misinterpreted something. Big deal. Who doesn't these days.

Old Manus
05-02-2007, 03:50 PM
I'm disappointed at the lack of 'Back to the kitchen!' image macros in this thread.

Klaz
05-02-2007, 03:55 PM
This topic... Is a joke, right?

Bunny
05-02-2007, 04:34 PM
I'm happy being a woman thanks. So I misinterpreted something. Big deal. Who doesn't these days.

Hahaha. Oh god, this entire post is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

The Summoner of Leviathan
05-02-2007, 04:42 PM
I know too many women who are strong in many senses to actually take this thread seriously. Heck, I have too many friends of the opposite sex who I know well to take this thread seriously. For example, my roommate probably could beat the daylights out of me. For those of you who do not know, my roommate is a girl and I am a guy.

Mirage
05-02-2007, 05:15 PM
I always thought you were a girl.

Many females are more successful at various things than males are, so I've got problems seeing where you're drawing your conclusions from. I would say that males are more likely to be better at work that involves a lot of physical effort though. However, in this day and age, tons of important jobs do not involve manual labour.

The Summoner of Leviathan
05-02-2007, 05:22 PM
I always thought you were a girl.

If this was referring to me, then it does not surprise me. I have often been mistaken for a girl, especially around the time when I first joined where my signature and avatar seemed something more "feminine" as it were.

Levian
05-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Okay, I think that's enough.