PDA

View Full Version : Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta.

Jowy
05-03-2007, 08:35 PM
Tomorrow's my last day at my soul-sucking office job until I move and get another soul-sucking office job.

How do I go out with a bang without me getting arrested? Now, I'd like this to still be experience on my resume, so nothing too grandiose. You have until 9 AM EST to provide awesome responses.

wtf engrish *editga*

Bunny
05-03-2007, 08:42 PM
If you can spare the money, you should order a bunch of large pizzas and some soda. Maybe a giant sandwich. And buy everyone a kit-kat bar.

Shake hands with them all and tell them that it has been a pleasure working with each and every one of them. Walk up to your boss, shake his hand nice and firmly and say "Sir, I hope my next boss is as kind and awesome as you have been during my stay here. It has been a pleasure to work here."

They will never expect it.

Jowy
05-03-2007, 08:44 PM
Oh man, if I had the cash to expend it would completely blow their minds.

Bunny
05-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Talk to your boss to see if he'll help out a little bit. Half-half or something. If he's a pretty cool dude he might go for it but it is kinda a big thing to ask the day before you go. If not, just do the second part of what I said.

:p

Just be all "Sir, I'm kinda strapped for cash do to the move but I was wondering if you could maybe go half with me on a lunch party for everyone in the office."

Jowy
05-03-2007, 08:57 PM
He said that people won't be doing their jobs if I provide lunch for the whole office and that the designated lunch periods are spread out so that we all work in harmony while a person in our department is gone.

whattadick.

Bunny
05-03-2007, 08:58 PM
Tell him to go screw himself and he can't have a kit kat bar.

oddler
05-03-2007, 09:11 PM
Make a pinata shaped like a printer so everyone can beat its PC Load Letter ass.

Or Bunny's idea. :choc2:

Jowy
05-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Tell him to go screw himself and he can't have a kit kat bar.

He does really need to take a break once in a while. *drumcrash*

Spammerman
05-03-2007, 09:13 PM
Yell out :SKULL::SKULL::SKULL::SKULL: YOU MR FERGUSON! Just kidding, i still need the experience.

escobert
05-03-2007, 09:19 PM
wear just undearwear to work of course.

Ko Ko
05-03-2007, 09:28 PM
How about you put Icy-Hot on all the toilet seats and door handles?

...I'd do it

People get all freaked out later and start rubbing thier asses, giving others looks like "What the smurf?"

CimminyCricket
05-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Buy an ass load of stickers, I'd say at least 30-50, and whenever you see your boss, slap him on the back all friendly like and put a sticker on his back. Just so you don't seem too suspicious, say, "I'm gonna miss you, Sir."

Luara
05-03-2007, 09:38 PM
I wanted to work ... but I have to be in school :( :mad:

Yamaneko
05-03-2007, 10:14 PM
Put rat poison in his coffee.

Psychotic
05-03-2007, 10:16 PM
You could spill a glass of water and say it was an accident. Those naive fools would believe you, while you'd be sticking it to the man BIG TIME.

Captain Maxx Power
05-03-2007, 10:50 PM
Do this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTO6rqryQQ)

Ultima Shadow
05-03-2007, 11:34 PM
Do this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTO6rqryQQ)LAWL!

Seconded. :greenie:

Roto13
05-04-2007, 12:04 AM
How about you put Icy-Hot on all the toilet seats and door handles?

...I'd do it

People get all freaked out later and start rubbing thier asses, giving others looks like "What the smurf?"

I'd do it too.

Old Manus
05-04-2007, 12:11 AM
Doing the whole 'Damn it feels good to be a gangsta' montage is one of my life missions.

Ben
05-04-2007, 12:31 AM

Lmao...Thirded

fantasyjunkie
05-04-2007, 06:27 AM

Lmao...Thirded

Oh man, I was in tears! :D

Agrias
05-04-2007, 06:47 AM

Lmao...Thirded

Best exit, ever!

dodhungry
05-04-2007, 07:49 AM

Lmao...Thirded

Best exit, ever!

roflmao that was great.

just dont forget to take the copy/fax machine >.>

black orb
05-04-2007, 08:27 AM
Tomorrow's my last day at my soul-sucking office job until I move and get another soul-sucking office job.
>>> You are going straight to the top huh?..

Croyles
05-05-2007, 11:42 AM

Lmao...Thirded

Best exit, ever!

roflmao that was great.

just dont forget to take the copy/fax machine >.>

*Grins* :D Brilliant!

Markus. D
05-05-2007, 12:36 PM
If you can spare the money, you should order a bunch of large pizzas and some soda. Maybe a giant sandwich. And buy everyone a kit-kat bar.

Shake hands with them all and tell them that it has been a pleasure working with each and every one of them. Walk up to your boss, shake his hand nice and firmly and say "Sir, I hope my next boss is as kind and awesome as you have been during my stay here. It has been a pleasure to work here."

They will never expect it.

You should So~ save up and do this n_n!

it's what I would do :D

Proxy
05-05-2007, 10:10 PM
carry around a handful of glitter in your pocket, and when it's time for you to clock out, go to your boss and be all;
"*shakes hand* thank you for the opportunity that you gave me working here, I enjoyed my time here and *throw the handful of glitter at bosses face*"
That should go over fairly well.
It'd work better if you do it at lunch, cause we all know, glitter does NOT come off easily.

Goldenboko
05-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Take a crap, melt it, and put in the coffee.

PS- It would be a good idea not to drink coffee tomorrow ;)

Mitch
05-06-2007, 12:46 AM
On my last day at my old job I was a good boy. I just ate everything because those suckers left me alone in the kitchen.

Iceglow
05-06-2007, 01:43 AM
Now had you come to me a few weeks back I'd have said if there is an espresso machine/coffee machine which you have to load yourselves and can "volunteer to do the job" on you simply swap all the caffeinated coffee out for decaf (very slowly over the course of say a week) people won't notice in the end you want it to be around 20% caffeinated to 80% decaf in ALL coffee's (note carry granulated coffee for yourself should you wish to drink caffeinated coffee or drink tea same caffeine content) then on the LAST day you're there you volunteer to do the coffee machine now by this point everyone is drinking 2 - 3 times their usual compliment because they ain't getting a kick anymore what the hell is up with the coffee? kind of thing so you simply put double or tripple caffeine coffee in ALL compartments so that they're suddenly drinking 2 - 3 times the coffee and it's 2 - 3 times the caffeine of normal.........ensuring chaos is awesome just never ever admit you did it

stalpho slayer
05-07-2007, 10:10 PM
Take a crap, melt it, and put in the coffee.

PS- It would be a good idea not to drink coffee tomorrow ;)

best idea ever :thumb: :lol:

Madame Adequate
05-07-2007, 11:02 PM
And I was just listening to Geto Boys yesterday xD

So yeah I'd suggest zombie infestation and/or arson.