PDA

View Full Version : KH2FM: Enigmatic Soldier has more HP than Sephiroth!

SuperMillionaire
05-04-2007, 01:50 AM
YouTube - KH2FM- Enigmatic Soldier (Critical Mode) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SojmCtiDfU)

If you look closely, you will see that the Enigmatic Soldier has MORE HP than Sephiroth!

Tavrobel
05-04-2007, 01:55 AM
Is this supposed to be news?

The entire OXIII Data fights have more than 1500 HP. Hell, even the final form of Xemnas has 1500 HP.

Clawsze
05-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Link doesn't work

TRANS_AM409
05-04-2007, 03:45 PM
The link still be broken. But even though sephiroth has less HP he's still harder to beat because hes a stronger fighter.

PuPu
05-04-2007, 08:56 PM
The link still be broken. But even though sephiroth has less HP he's still harder to beat because hes a stronger fighter.

Not a chance. Final Mix+ players who have beaten the ES/Knight say he is MUCH harder than Sephiroth.

SuperMillionaire
05-05-2007, 03:51 AM
Move over, Sephiroth! There's a new boss in town!

Zeromus_X
05-05-2007, 11:27 AM
The Enigmatic Soldier and all the upgraded 'Data' versions of the Organization XIII members all have more than Sephiroth (and look to be quite alot tougher).

Ouch!
05-05-2007, 04:18 PM
I believe every new boss fight added in Final Mix+ (except maybe the obligatory one against Roxas) is supposed to be significantly harder than Sephiroth. I've not seen any videos of the fights against the so-called "data" version of Organization members, but I did see a clip of the fight with the ES. It was about a day or two after FM+ launched in Japan.

The guy closed an insane gap and took out Donald and Goofy with one hit, then shot across the field to finish Sora off in a second. I dunno about you, but Sephiroth never got me that bad right off the bat. Even when I missed the reaction command the first time, I had more than enough time to heal myself before he started attacking again.

Clawsze
05-05-2007, 05:28 PM
I've seen a bit of a Zexion fight, you go into a portal in the underworld and end up fighting him.

Mirage
05-05-2007, 05:47 PM
He was just smart enough to add a "http//" after "http://". Remove that and it'll work.

Ace14
05-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Well one reason Sephiroth was hard was you fought him alone so if you get to fight the soldier with the whole party and he can kill all of them faster then Sepiroth can kill Sora alone well than yeah he's a lot stronger than Sephiroth. I only know about one of the organization XIII data fights and thats Demyx's fight, all I know is that he has more life and he summons more than double the water clones, like I saw a picture that showed 30 seconds and 75 water clones. Awsome! :D

Tavrobel
05-05-2007, 06:40 PM
Data fights: with links included

Utawarezen, two versions per fight:
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Utawarezen)
Apulapul2000, low level and no damage:
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=apulapul2000)

Xemnas I, Sora: all he does is more damage, and reverts to a dark glowing orb that homes in on you, otherwise, similar to the original fight

Xemnas II, Sora/Riku: he uses new attacks, and does more damage, but most of the time, he attacks by launching two orbs that deal continuous damage, otherwise, much less annoying

Xigbar, Party: identical to story encounter, except he uses the Japanese Sniper vision, which is way cooler

Xaldin, Party: does not use his spear dragon quite as often, Aero lasts longer and can only be broken by Jump, otherwise identical

Vexen, Party: is capable of creating clones of Sora, up to five (identical to Anti-Form), freezing Sora, and blocking the screen with Blizzards

Lexaeus, Party: it's over nine thousand and deals mostly one hit knockouts, uses the enviornment to own Sora id new and exciting ways depending on his Power level, which remains over nine thousand the entire fight

Zexion, Party: at first, traps Sora and the party in his book, where he begings to pummel you with miasmic visions of death and pages, even replacing your command menu; to be defeated, you must find and attack his book, and escape to Destiny Islands, where he can be damaged

Demon Boy VII, Party: same as before, but his Berserk is harder to dispel, because the claymores disappear unless you are right next to them to use them

Axel, Sora: identical to the second Roxas fight

Demyx, Party: Wisdom Form + Fire 3 is win

Luxord, Sora: identical to the story encounter, but draining his time is much more difficult, and if you fail the "get 4 O commands," you will lose Time, and add to his; fortunately, Time does not gradually drain

Marluxia, Party: has a counter over your head based on your level, equivalent to how many actual hits you can take before dying (he will rarely damage your HP); has two Reactions, one that deals a large amount of damage, and one that restores the counter by a few points; can turn the battlefield into a poisonous hole of death that deals counter and HP damage, turns into a car-like thing that chases you down, and turning the places where you step into fountains of death

Larxene, Party: very fast, very strong, likes combos and creating clones of herself

Roxas, Sora: identical to the story encounter, not that any of us have played it; fights like Sora, except better (if you suck, that is); after half HP, he begins creating beams of light that attack in a straight line, and uses the same Reaction command as Samurai, if you actually are in his path while he is attacking you (extremely quick version of the Samurai)

Ace14
05-05-2007, 07:04 PM
Aww thats hecka cool, you know a lot about that stuff. Too bad KH FM+ didn't come out in america though. :cry: Thats so unfair! I wanna fight all the Org 13 members. :(

Goldenboko
05-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Aww thats hecka cool, you know a lot about that stuff. Too bad KH FM+ didn't come out in america though. :cry: Thats so unfair! I wanna fight all the Org 13 members. :(

Don't we all, Don't we all...

PS- My mother has more HP then Sephiroth!

Tavrobel
05-05-2007, 09:21 PM
You can technically fight them by playing CoM and KHII in succession.

Well, not Zexion. For that you do need FM+ and Re:CoM.

Ace14
05-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Yeah but it would be cooler to fight them without cards and in 3-D.

Alsray
05-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Yeah but it would be cooler to fight them without cards and in 3-D.

3-d, hells ya

*two squirells* Hells Yeah!

Zeromus_X
05-06-2007, 03:41 AM
Don't forget ASephiroth's (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ASephiroth) videos, which are also excellent.

I really hope this gets released outside of Japan...I want to fight all these awesome superbosses. :/

Tavrobel
05-06-2007, 05:21 AM
I really hope this gets released outside of Japan...I want to fight all these awesome superbosses. :/

Z_X, how do you think I feel?

Ace14
05-06-2007, 06:48 AM
It would be so awsome if KH2 FM+ did come out in america! I heard that it might but it might just be a rumor. :(

Hazzard
05-06-2007, 07:56 AM
What about the UK and Europe, we suffer as well, y'know!

Clawsze
05-06-2007, 08:21 AM
What about the UK and Europe, we suffer as well, y'know!

Indeed, just because we like crumpets and tea......however, if KH2FM+ comes out in UK, I will eat my crumpets WITHOUT TEA!!!

Ace14
05-06-2007, 08:55 AM
Aww if it came out in UK but not america I'd be really sad. But if it doesn't come here then I doubt its coming there, either way Japan is so lucky.

Clawsze
05-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Aww if it came out in UK but not america I'd be really sad. But if it doesn't come here then I doubt its coming there, either way Japan is so lucky.

it won't come here if it don't go there.

SuperMillionaire
05-12-2007, 04:10 AM
America, Europe, and Australia all need FM+, because it is based on the American/European/Australian version of the original game.

Ouch!
05-12-2007, 04:41 AM
America, Europe, and Australia all need FM+, because it is based on the American/European/Australian version of the original game.
Considering that logic has never worked for any previous international release (except FFX International, but that's 'cause there wasn't a different PAL version), I highly doubt it will apply now.

SuperMillionaire
05-18-2007, 11:53 PM
Yeah, I know, but hey, Final Mix is in English (in terms of spoken dialogue).

Clawsze
05-19-2007, 08:43 AM
Can't remember where but last night.....I FOUND SOMETHING SAYING IT WAS COMING TO THE US!!!

Which means it will come to the UK.....if not, I'll just get it at my dads.

Then again, probably a sick joke BUT, we must keep our hopes up.

Ouch!
05-19-2007, 05:31 PM
Yeah, I know, but hey, Final Mix is in English (in terms of spoken dialogue).
As far as I know, most international versions are. Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix also had the English voice acting, if I remember correctly. That didn't come here either.

SuperMillionaire
05-19-2007, 10:18 PM
I know, it didn't. At least let's still hope for the sequel to come out here...

Jessweeee♪
05-20-2007, 04:22 AM
I'M WAITING FOR SOMEONE LAME TO SAY THAT SEPHIROTH IS OVERRATED ANYWAY.

Hazzard
05-20-2007, 08:57 AM

Sephiroth is too overrated. He's emo. Accept it.

Rostum
05-20-2007, 10:47 AM

The word 'emo' is overrated too. Everything is 'emo' these days. :rolleyes2

Hazzard
05-20-2007, 11:15 AM

The word 'emo' is overrated too. Everything is 'emo' these days. :rolleyes2

If you believed the crap I said before, then you must be gullible. Sephiroth kicks ass, but I beat him all the same.

The Enigmatic soldier sure does look strong though.

jaxun
05-20-2007, 02:41 PM
Data fights: with links included

Demon Boy VII, Party: same as before, but his Berserk is harder to dispel, because the claymores disappear unless you are right next to them to use them

Who is this??

Tavrobel
05-20-2007, 03:49 PM
Who is this??

Take a wild guess.

Clawsze
05-20-2007, 04:49 PM
.....I agree with Tavvy, think about it.

Anyway, I hope it comes out in in UK.....then again i'll probably have to buy it myself instead of asking for it for Christmas.....DAMN YOU PARENTS!!!!

SuperMillionaire
05-23-2007, 07:04 PM
I think that the knight will defeat Sephiroth if they go head to head in a battle.