PDA

View Full Version : I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me!

Fonzie
05-07-2007, 03:02 AM
Thunder bolts and lightening, very very frightening! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOzFhaCBxMo)

Some friends and I did this the other day when it came on the radio. Anyone else reenact a scene of a movie before?

Levian
05-07-2007, 10:03 AM
I might reenact several scenes from Jurassic Park if whoever lives next to me doesn't stop playing some Enya song on repeat all day long.

Tallulah
05-07-2007, 10:10 AM
I might reenact several scenes from Jurassic Park if whoever lives next to me doesn't stop playing some Enya song on repeat all day long.

Ditto, but more like Reservoir Dogs, and the person in question plays Darren Hayes too loud!

Firo Volondé
05-07-2007, 10:14 AM
I once re-enacted the pie scene from American Pie at the bakery I work at as a publicity stunt. Needless to say, the boss wasn't too thrilled about the whole incident, especially as he hadn't got my e-mail saying that I would be doing it.

Mitch
05-07-2007, 10:20 AM
Die Hard. The whole thing.

Anaisa
05-07-2007, 10:31 AM
I might reenact several scenes from Jurassic Park if whoever lives next to me doesn't stop playing some Enya song on repeat all day long.My mum works in a shop where they play the same Enya song on repeat all day. She's been told by the man in the shop next door, that he'll pay her to play something else. Perhaps your neighbour has heard that tale, an they are hoping to extort some money from you?

No.78
05-07-2007, 10:51 AM
I once re-enacted the pie scene from American Pie at the bakery I work at as a publicity stunt. Needless to say, the boss wasn't too thrilled about the whole incident, especially as he hadn't got my e-mail saying that I would be doing it.

0__________o

scrumpleberry
05-07-2007, 11:06 AM
Act them out...but WARP them. So it becomes a very weird parody that isn't actually funny to anyone apart from the people doing it.

An example: Harry Potter is permanently turned into a caterpillar. It isn't funny to you, but to me and my friends it is hilarious.

Anaisa
05-07-2007, 11:12 AM
Act them out...but WARP them. So it becomes a very weird parody that isn't actually funny to anyone apart from the people doing it.

An example: Harry Potter is permanently turned into a caterpillar. It isn't funny to you, but to me and my friends it is hilarious. I'd find it funny if once he was turned into a caterpillar, he was still wearing his glasses. A little birdy swoops down to eat him, whilst he stutters: "yyyou wwwouldn't eat a guy with glasses would you?" The bird gives him a puzzled look, an eats him anyway. Then when it's finished, it spits his glasses out.

oddler
05-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Eat the FOOD.

Ixcal
05-08-2007, 02:10 PM
The "You Know How I Know You're Gay" scene from 40 Year Old Virgin is a fun scene me and my friends often reenact/extend.

...And a month ago two of my friends got EXTREMELY drunk and reenacted the greatest scene of all-time from Borat... You know what I'm talking about. ;)

I haven't had a perfect sleep since...

Bunny
05-08-2007, 02:18 PM
My friends and I reenacted the final battle from Return of the King.

Acid Raine
05-09-2007, 12:12 PM
I feel like such a nerd, because Ive worked the quote "Here's lookin at you, kid" into my common vocabulary. I dont even realize Im saying it anymore.

Oh yeah, and I just about went full on Mommie Dearest the other day. DONT SMURF WITH ME, FELLAS!!!!!!!!!