PDA

View Full Version : What is that? KH3?

MikeL Valentine
05-07-2007, 12:52 PM
Ok I found a few videos that were teribly awesome :eek: :cool:
It shows a fight between three Keybladers (one of them is Roxas I think) and a damn powerfull old man with a partner at his side.

I heard two rumors: first its a secret ending or something and second that it's from KH3 (the second rumor is most likely to be true)

So what is it really? :confused: :confused:
Can someone tell me?

Masamunemaster
05-07-2007, 01:29 PM
It is the secret ending to KH2:FM which is not going to come out in america(which sucks)

MikeL Valentine
05-07-2007, 02:01 PM
It is the secret ending to KH2:FM which is not going to come out in america(which sucks)

Oh that's terible :cry:
I would love to see that.
I really hoped it was from KH3 :cry:

Oh yes and what happens there who are those guys and what's being happening there.
And what's KH2:FM?
I'm looking for spoilers if you didn't noticed :D

Spawn of Sephiroth
05-07-2007, 06:53 PM

Oh that's terible :cry:
I would love to see that.
I really hoped it was from KH3 :cry:

Oh yes and what happens there who are those guys and what's being happening there.
And what's KH2:FM?
I'm looking for spoilers if you didn't noticed :D

Final Mix. Haven't you heard of it??? Well, if you haven't, it is another game released with tons more of side quests, more cutscenes, deeper storyline, and more secrets that make you question what KH3 is gonna be about.

MikeL Valentine
05-07-2007, 09:52 PM
Final Mix. Haven't you heard of it??? Well, if you haven't, it is another game released with tons more of side quests, more cutscenes, deeper storyline, and more secrets that make you question what KH3 is gonna be about.

And why doesn't it come in Europe?
That's just not fair :mad:

Is there an english version at least?

Ouch!
05-07-2007, 09:59 PM

No. There wasn't for Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, and there won't be for Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+. Just try to find some videos with subtitles if you're particularly interested in all the extra content.

Spawn of Sephiroth
05-08-2007, 02:20 PM

Don't feel bad, I know Ouch done said it but its not going anywhere. It is staying in Japan Land. It sucks, I know.