PDA

View Full Version : Let it be a rumor SE! Just let it be a rumor!

Elpizo
05-09-2007, 12:43 PM
Oh yeah, according to a jeux-france rumor, FF IV gets a remake (FF III DS style) on the DS. And there was a dutch site that reported this as well.

Rumeur : Final Fantasy IV sur Nintendo DS (http://www.jeux-france.com/news20124_final-fantasy-iv-sur-nintendo-ds.html)

It's a rumor... It has to be a rumor... Let it stay a rumor, SE...
*glances at copy of FF IV Advance uneasily*

Big D
05-09-2007, 12:48 PM
A 3D version of the game would be great - characters who look more like their original artwork, settings that do justice to the conceptual drawings, whole new levels of nuance and atmosphere.
Bring it, I'd say.

Not like I'll ever own a DS, though, so it's all tragically irrelevant to the likes of me.

Elpizo
05-09-2007, 01:04 PM
A 3D version of the game would be great - characters who look more like their original artwork, settings that do justice to the conceptual drawings, whole new levels of nuance and atmosphere.
Bring it, I'd say.

Not like I'll ever own a DS, though, so it's all tragically irrelevant to the likes of me.
It's not that I'm horribly against the idea, but if this is true it really made it pointless to buy IV Advance for me, since I have a DS. And I'm sure there are other people who feel the same. Unless they really want 2 versions of the game in 2 different styles.

Karellen
05-09-2007, 02:56 PM
ENREGISTRERSOUS : Enregistrer toutes vos images sous Internet (http://www.enregistrersous.com/images/2/173404900920070509143020.html)

Elpizo
05-09-2007, 03:04 PM
I just found that picture too. Okayz... I'll ask a moderator to close this one, it's no rumor. Okay, if they are doing this for IV, they might just as well do it for V, I haven't bought that one yet and I'd love to see NeoExDeath in 3D.

*Sigh*

Jowy
05-09-2007, 03:08 PM
I...I don't know whether to be thrilled for a remake, or feel that part of my soul die when I told Tedius Zanarukando that it was never going to happen five years ago.

Bunny
05-09-2007, 03:10 PM
Never say never!

If that picture is real, I will not buy this game. He looks retarded and like a woman.

Jowy
05-09-2007, 03:17 PM
Just imagine what creative liberties they're going to take with Kain! ;_;

Elpizo
05-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Well, they are basing it on Amano's artwork, I think, so I think that it's logical that he looks like a woman. (No, I'm not bashing Amano.)

Bunny
05-09-2007, 03:24 PM
It's fine and all for Cecil to be girly when he becomes a paladin.. but his dark knight should at least look a tad menancing.

Jowy
05-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Those pants are just a fashion faux-pas.

Klaz
05-09-2007, 03:51 PM
Why FFIV? Why not FFVI or better yet, FFV?

Jowy
05-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Just give it time. The GBA ports all started with IV too. :aimwink:

JKTrix
05-09-2007, 04:01 PM
Maybe they're going in order. III was last, sold really well. IV is next, it will probably sell really well too. A trend will likely continue if they have the time.

Psychotic
05-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Damnit Square I don't want a DS. Stop it! :(

JKTrix
05-09-2007, 04:10 PM
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Necronopticous
05-09-2007, 04:21 PM
The world rejoiced.

Jowy
05-09-2007, 04:33 PM
The worst part about this is that I told Tedius Zanarukando it would never ever happen in a million years.

Oh, how wrong I was...

Black Mage
05-09-2007, 06:34 PM
You guys are missing the point of this announcement.

3D Tellah.

Square-Enix already has my money.

scrumpleberry
05-09-2007, 07:13 PM
Moo.

I'm partly angry at Sqeunix for milking the money cow to the point of absurdity, and partly happy because IV is such a great game.

lethemdo6lethemdo6

f f freak
05-09-2007, 08:12 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3D RYDIA!!!!!! Rejoice!

Elpizo
05-09-2007, 08:14 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3D RYDIA!!!!!! Rejoice!
This needs to be quoted because it is actually true.

The black mage
05-09-2007, 10:35 PM
Who would of gessed that they would remake FF4 (again)
Actuly Elpizo did in an FF1 thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2150069-post6.html).
Also why does Dark knight Cecil have a smile. ANd why are the heads so much bigger than there bodys.

FF_Chick
05-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Oh yessssssss!! I was having such a bad week until I heard this.

Evastio
05-09-2007, 11:49 PM
Awesome. :D

I wonder if they're going to be keeping the Lunar Ruins and the Cave of Trials.

Also, I'm kind of hoping that the Grimoires will actually be able to grant you access to Zeromus EG instead of being able to access him any time. I'm also hoping Zeromus EG will give you something special if you defeat him.

Tempest
05-09-2007, 11:50 PM
If this is truly seriously serious I may just get buck naked and start singing and dancing in the streets. OMG, OMG 3D Kain!!! :jess: *hyperventilates*

Ouch!
05-10-2007, 12:46 AM
Glee. =3

Rase
05-10-2007, 12:53 AM
:D

Well that made my whole year right there. I'm pretty much as happy as could be right now.

Takara
05-10-2007, 01:32 AM
I just died and went to heaven.

They better release this in North America or I'm sending my army of ninja cats to invade Japan.

ljkkjlcm9
05-10-2007, 03:55 AM
I don't enjoy this game that much, but I can't call myself an FF fan unless I get this.... sigh

THE JACKEL

Dr. Acula
05-10-2007, 05:30 AM
It better come out in New Zealand.:mad: And it better have the best (3D) line in the whole universe in it, otherwise I ain't buying it.
For those who don't know what line I'm talking about, check my sig.

Zeromus_X
05-10-2007, 05:54 AM
First a new Star Ocean, now a 3D remake of FFIV? My year is already made!

Just imagine guys...Zeromus...in 3D! :D

Wolf Kanno
05-10-2007, 07:01 AM
Well don't I feel conflicted...

Should I be angry cause Squeenix seems to be milking the franchise and whoring out my favorite FF games?

But it's a remake of FFIV...

But it's on the DS instead of a console...

You have a DS and did you really want it on the PS3 or 360?...Besides it's a remake of FFIV...

But it looks like Yoshida is doing the in game character designs instead of it being based on Amano's sexy art work...

But you like Yoshida's work as well... besides it's a remake of FFIV...

But it goes against my principles to support Squenix for doing nothing more than milking one of my favorite series...

It's a smurfing REMAKE OF FFIV!!!

You give a convincing argument...:D

Crossblades
05-10-2007, 02:19 PM
Well SE did say that they would do more remakes if FF III was successful. I'm pretty excited IMO. I get to see Kain in 3D =)

joshua2412
05-10-2007, 04:31 PM
Awesome.

Bolivar
05-10-2007, 04:54 PM
I just saw this in one of my morning classes on a friend's laptop.

Wow.

I remember a thread in General FF not too long ago, about which game you would like to see re-made, and this got my vote.

Which is why I'm real glad.

At the same time, i can identify with Elpizo, I bought FFIV Advanced less than a year ago, and it's already time for an upgrade. I'm not bitter, I can play IV on my gamecube, and the remake portable. Fair enough.

Besides, I think they did a really good job with III on DS, making it something new but at the same time it felt like an NES game. It would be cool if they could recapture the SNES feel with this one.

Although I think these DS remakes are going to have a feel of their own in the FF Universe.

I'm happy.

PS - I know Cecil looks kinda slender in the pictures but that's how he looked in alot of the artwork.

joshua2412
05-10-2007, 07:30 PM
yeah, i think the scans look awesome. Cecil and the backgrounds look incredible.

I can't wait for this game.

Although I'll have XII: RW & the Tactics remake to tide me over till it comes out.

I wish they'd had all these portable systems and awesome games when i was a kid.

Bunny
05-10-2007, 07:56 PM
LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATIONS

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/8241/untitledhj5.jpg

Pie Charts <3333

Sephex
05-10-2007, 08:39 PM
I am hyped up for this. It's my favorite game of all time.

Bolivar
05-10-2007, 10:30 PM

Pie Charts <3333

that's crazy.

but i think this is going on across all forms of media. Movies, for example, the writers are running out of ideas and that's why alot are remakes.

i think alot of it has to do with the fact that it takes a little longer to develop a game for a next-gen system, when you have all new tools to work with, and combined with the fact that FFXIII is 3 games, it's alot to worry about. Probably alot of underutilized people at SE that they realized could remake the classics.

Klaz
05-10-2007, 11:24 PM
Well... Okay... I will accept this remake... But I really wish that they started on my two favourite Final Fantasies... I guess it will be fun to see Edge, Edward, Cid, and Yang in 3D.

yanis
05-10-2007, 11:42 PM
I just hope DS emulators get better to play this game on pc:D

silentenigma
05-11-2007, 01:35 AM
it would be better for the psp...

FF_Chick
05-11-2007, 02:42 AM
^ Please explain why it would?

Ouch!
05-11-2007, 03:22 AM

Pie Charts <3333

that's crazy.
You didn't honestly believe those statistics, did you?

Sephex
05-11-2007, 05:47 AM
it would be better for the psp...

It woudl be a poor business move to put one of the most popular FF games in Japan on the PSP when the DS is still selling like crazy in Japan. That's pretty much why Dragon Quest IX jumped over to the DS, also.

Psychotic
05-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Just imagine guys...Zeromus...in 3D! :DNo need to imagine when you have FFXII. :p

Zora
05-12-2007, 07:09 AM
Just imagine guys...Zeromus...in 3D! :DNo need to imagine when you have FFXII. :p

FFXII just took the name and general design, but the design is still corrupted.

Anyways...

It seems rather strange why they choose IV. I mean I can see some logic behind it, but it is just strange too. But still seeing some people in 3-D would be awsome. The FFIV Cid, Kain, Parom, Edge, Golbez, THE SUMMONS, etc.

But seriously, de-bishiefy Dark Knight Cecil. Final Fantasy runs better without bishies running everywhere.

Elpizo
05-12-2007, 02:41 PM
New scans! I believe the first scan shows Kain, but I'm not sure. Oh, and the artwork of the Lunar Whale in the other scans is not bad either.

http://img102.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=75598_FF4DS_001_122_880lo.jpg

http://img148.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=75599_FF4DS_002_122_1125lo.jpg

http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=75605_FF4DS_003_122_569lo.jpg

FF_Chick
05-12-2007, 04:00 PM
Cool but the first link won't work.

Jowy
05-12-2007, 04:39 PM
Just take out the extra http:// and it works.

The first scan isn't our beloved Mr. Highwind - It's Dark Knight Cecil.

Necronopticous
05-12-2007, 05:15 PM
Nah, that's Kain on the left. He's holding a spear.

Omni-Odin
05-12-2007, 05:16 PM
So I'm so tired of remakes anyway. I don't know which ones to play anymore.

Elpizo
05-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Also, here is the official site:

FINAL FANTASY ‡W (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/ff4ds/)

And apparently, they are searching for a vocalist for 'Theme of Love' and Uematsu is overseeing the vocalisation of this track. Should be interesting.

Evastio
05-12-2007, 05:40 PM
It looks like this game is coming out a lot sooner than I thought. :D

Crossblades
05-13-2007, 02:24 PM
New details revealed

RPGFan News - First FFIV Remake Details Revealed (http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2007/1157.html)

At the first day of the Square Enix Party 2007, new details regarding the DS remake of Final Fantasy IV were revealed. As previously reported, the development team behind this remake is almost identical to the group that worked on last year's highly popular remake of Final Fantasy III. Development responsibilities are handled by Matrix (a Tokyo-based development studio whose previous track record includes Torneko's Adventure 1 and 2, Dual Hearts, the PlayStation 2 remake of Dragon Quest V: Tenkuu no Hanayome, and the DS version of Final Fantasy III). Instead of Hiromichi Tanaka, Takashi Tokita will now serve as the project's executive producer, but Asano Tomiya will return as producer. Final Fantasy series veteran and ATB mastermind Hiroyuki Itou will supervise the implementation of the battle system. In addition to new character designs, 3D graphics, and improved event scenes, the remake apparently will also feature voice acting.
Final Fantasy IV for DS has yet to receive an official release date.

Elpizo
05-13-2007, 03:59 PM
V... Voice... acting...? I wonder if they mean the new 'Theme of Love' song or all dialogue, like FF CC RoF?

scrumpleberry
05-13-2007, 08:47 PM

Pie Charts <3333

Probably trues. :)

Big D
05-13-2007, 09:10 PM
V... Voice... acting...? I wonder if they mean the new 'Theme of Love' song or all dialogue, like FF CC RoF?So there's going to be an official, vocalised utterance of "you spoony bard"?
This has the potential to be awe-inspiring.

Dragonface
05-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Bring it, I'd say.

It's not that I'm horribly against the idea, but if this is true it really made it pointless to buy IV Advance for me, since I have a DS. And I'm sure there are other people who feel the same. Unless they really want 2 versions of the game in 2 different styles.

I think some of the new context in the DS version can only be unlock with the Advance version at the same time. This same goes for V & VI if they're going to have a DS version.

Dr. Acula
05-14-2007, 10:08 AM
V... Voice... acting...? I wonder if they mean the new 'Theme of Love' song or all dialogue, like FF CC RoF?So there's going to be an official, vocalised utterance of "you spoony bard"?
This has the potential to be awe-inspiring.

I hope Tellah has a good voice-actor. I really hope so.:(

Big D
05-14-2007, 12:08 PM
HOOTERS, who doesn't post here any more (:mad: ), once said that Tellah looks like Dame Edna. 'Cross-dressing old man' and all that. If they could get Barry Humphries to voice Tellah... well, the possibilities are nigh endless

Crossblades
05-18-2007, 02:50 PM
New info

IGN: Final Fantasy IV Update (http://ds.ign.com/articles/789/789326p1.html)

The Final Fantasy remake machine is running at full speed at Square Enix's offices in Japan, and the latest result is a fully 3D remake of Final Fantasy IV. Famitsu scored an interview with key staff members of the DS remake, which follows in the footsteps of the platinum selling remake of part III.

In the magazine's hot seat this week were director Takashi Tokita (scenario and planning on the original SNES version) and producer Tomoya Asano, who also produced the FFIII remake. The game is in development at a company called Matrix, who also handled the FFIII port, although these two are Square Enix staffers.

Tokita is the FF veteran here. He actually became a full Square employee during development of the original FFIV, which was the first time he had full control over the event planning on an RPG. For the remake, he's rechecking the original's scenario, which he wrote himself, and has managed to work in some new events. He stated of the remake, "It's new, but it's FFIV."

In somewhat of a surprising revelation, Tokita disclosed to Famitsu that only one-fourth of the original scenario made it into the Super Famicom title! The remake will see some areas fleshed out while others will be cut.

The two discussed some of the ways that game will make use of the DS. First off, they're working on ways to utilize the dual screens. During battle, the help window can be displayed larger thanks to the second screen. During dungeons, the bottom screen is used for an auto mapping feature. You can make your character move by touching the map with the stylus. While the D-pad is the main means of movement this time around, there will be some stylus-based mini games.

Tokita revealed that there are some big plans under way to make players play a second time. This is not limited to just restarting a game in a powerful condition, explained Asano.

Famitsu reports that one of the focuses with the remake project is to replicate the look of the original while making the move to 3D. Some areas will remain unaltered, including the number of enemies that appear in battle.

Jowy
05-18-2007, 04:25 PM
One-Fourth? What the HELL are they doing?

...It would be pretty bad-ass to sneak into Baron with a ship like Cecil and co. planned before Leviathan attacked. Or an added fight on the Airship with Kain before you go get the Earth Crystal. Just don't add any weird un-necessary characters to my cast and I'll be content. Unless Giott decides to come along for a bit. That'd be kind of cool. 8-)

Sephex
05-19-2007, 03:08 PM
After reading all that, I really wish this game was in my hands right now. I guess I'm not going to sleep well for a few months!

Fire_Emblem776
05-19-2007, 07:26 PM
So many remakes. It wont be long now till they eventually have to do the PS ones ^_^ Come on VII!!!

aquatius
05-22-2007, 08:56 PM
Too bad I don't like FFIV, I just wish they'd remake FFV for the UK, as they never released FFVA in the UK.

Dragonface
05-22-2007, 09:51 PM
Too bad I don't like FFIV, I just wish they'd remake FFV for the UK, as they never released FFVA in the UK.

FFVA Pal version is already start selling (I saw one in a shop in my area).

Anyway, what other new parts is going to added from FFIVA to FFIVDS other than 3D and voice acting?

Elpizo
05-23-2007, 06:27 AM
Well, they are trying to add more of the original script into the game, seeing as 75% from the original script was cut from the SNES game...

gothic_fantasy
05-23-2007, 02:57 PM
Quite frankly I'm sick of all these remakes. I've played all the originals and I think they're great. But...storyline wise it would be nice to hear the real deal from Square and not a fan translation.
But hey, maybe I'm just mad cos I could never afford a DS let alone get one where I live or all the games.
And what about FF Anthology I take it its a step up from that? And whats the difference between the GBA and PS versions?

Rase
05-23-2007, 03:12 PM
And whats the difference between the GBA and PS versions?
Should all be in here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_IV_Advance#Game_Boy_Advance)

Elpizo
05-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Quite frankly I'm sick of all these remakes. I've played all the originals and I think they're great. But...storyline wise it would be nice to hear the real deal from Square and not a fan translation.
But hey, maybe I'm just mad cos I could never afford a DS let alone get one where I live or all the games.
And what about FF Anthology I take it its a step up from that? And whats the difference between the GBA and PS versions?
Frankly, this is only the second remake of FF IV. All others were ports, except for the wonderswan I think

Takara
05-25-2007, 04:37 AM
Sorry to sound repetitive, but if you don't like remakes, don't play them? No one is forcing you to buy and play them.

Elpizo
05-30-2007, 12:31 PM

Just click the blue button to see the trailer (not that much happening, though, a nice shot from the Tower of Babel (Why Am I reminded of the Syrcus Tower from FF III so much? Heh heh...))

Tempest
05-30-2007, 04:29 PM
Awesome trailer! I can't wait till this comes out! :love:

Fynn
05-30-2007, 08:21 PM
So there IS going to be voice acting!

Elpizo
05-30-2007, 09:23 PM
There was Voice-Acting in FF XII: RW's trailer as well, but there's no voice-acting in the game itself... But we do know there'll be a "Theme of Love" song. It's just SE hasn't confirmed if the VA will be just that song, or like in FF CC RoF, the dialogue of the characters as well.

Fynn
05-30-2007, 11:02 PM
Please, please, SE! Let there be voice acting!!!

Zeromus_X
05-31-2007, 03:32 AM
Oh...my god. This is so wonderful. It's like they brought that part of the game to life. I know it's just a trailer...but still.

Bolivar
05-31-2007, 03:45 AM

Just click the blue button to see the trailer (not that much happening, though, a nice shot from the Tower of Babel (Why Am I reminded of the Syrcus Tower from FF III so much? Heh heh...))

OMG THIS SH*T IS GONNA BE REDICULOUS, B

seriously, that trailer has me amped as hell (even though I just bought IVA within the last year)

Holy Lancer
05-31-2007, 04:42 AM
The more FF Games the better, I can't wait I'm buy ing my first DS in a couple of weeks so I can buy all the upcoming PSP and DS gmes coming out. 3D Kain FTW!

Rostum
05-31-2007, 06:17 AM
I just bought FF3 and a new DS Lite; I was thinking of buying FFIVA but now I'm just going to wait for this, looks awesome!

Ouch!
05-31-2007, 06:35 AM
I'm really psyched about their decision to try and accomplish what they couldn't in the original release. The way I feel about it, they can change whatever they want. This is a remake. It's not a port. There's already enough ports of this available that I have no reason to complain if they want to mix things up a bit. If I don't like the changes, I'll skip over it and hold on to my GBA port.

If they change "You spoony bard!" into anything else, even if they do translate appropriately, I'll be very, very disappointed.

Elpizo
05-31-2007, 07:26 PM
Final Fantasy IV DS Interview (http://www.gamebrink.com/news/989-Final_Fantasy_IV_DS_Interview.html)

Interview with Producer Asano and Director Tokita. I must say, it was quite an interesting read. Hmm, weird they didn't ask if V and VI would be remade as well. But oh well... That's pretty much a given if IV DS sells well.

I'm looking even more forward to the New Final Fantasy IV now.

KasaiDraco
06-03-2007, 07:24 PM
I just hope DS emulators get better to play this game on pc:D
I'm still waiting for them to get better so I can play the fun version of FF3. All my GBA games are emulator. Too bad more people don't download the ROMS.

Takara
06-05-2007, 03:09 PM
You can't play ROMs on the bus. :P

(CECIL120X
06-05-2007, 10:36 PM
Why FFIV? Why not FFVI or better yet, FFV?

or better yet, ffV.....thats funny. FFIV is way better than FFV. oh well

I hope they add the 2 extra dungeons from the GBA version.

darksword12
06-06-2007, 03:48 AM
Man, they captured that Tower of Babel scene perfectly.

Wolf Kanno
06-06-2007, 09:00 PM
Oh yeah... I'm totally psyched for this. FFIV was one of my favorites in the series and I always felt it deserved a proper remake. This is going to be amazing!

I can't wait to see what changes were made and the idea of "FFIV the Complete version" mentioned in the article has perked my curiosity.

Hazzard
06-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Man, they captured that Tower of Babel scene perfectly.

QFT.

It was bloody amazing...! I was captivated through the whole trailer, and love Kain so much now. Can't wait to buy it, but first I need a DS.

Markus. D
06-09-2007, 08:01 AM
another remake that isnt VII :(

I kinda want it to be remade now... just to fill the new generation with variety >_<;;

Elpizo
06-09-2007, 09:49 AM
another remake that isnt VII :(

I kinda want it to be remade now... just to fill the new generation with variety >_<;;
Well, bad news for you, they aren't on a VII-remake at the moment.

IGN: FFVII Not Being Remade -- Nomura (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/793/793956p1.html)

A Square Enix power player has issued the most direct denial yet of a Final Fantasy VII remake. Speaking with Japan's monthly Dorimaga gaming publication, character designer Tetsuya Nomura said, "It appears that there are often overseas rumors like 'Are you currently developing a VII remake?' My apologies, but we're absolutely not making [such a game]."

Takara
06-09-2007, 10:02 AM
They've just given the fanbase ten million sequels, prequels, and spin-offs, too. Even without the Nomura quote, it was doubtful they'd make a FFVII remake already.

Besides, FFVII isn't that great.

Wolf Kanno
06-09-2007, 04:11 PM
We all know it's going to be remade eventually. :rolleyes2

But the earlier titles need the remakes more, the VII fans have only been waiting 10 years and they got at least some movies and sequels. The fans of the older games have been waiting close to 20 years so be patient.;)

Hazzard
06-09-2007, 04:25 PM
We all know it's going to be remade eventually. :rolleyes2

But the earlier titles need the remakes more, the VII fans have only been waiting 10 years and they got at least some movies and sequels. The fans of the older games have been waiting close to 20 years so be patient.;)

Even though I adore VII, I wouldn't mind playing the older FF's before hand, and even let it be sided to be remade after FFV, if that ever does get remade...

lufia
06-10-2007, 07:13 PM
never remake vii so the fan boys can have a cry! ff4 ftw

Takara
06-10-2007, 11:22 PM
Even if they gave them a FFVII remake, there would still be fanboys/fangirls that'd be whining for another new one when the next gen consoles will be released in a few years from now. -_-

Dragonface
06-11-2007, 02:48 AM
Ok I see you guy start to go to FFVII, WHICH YOU FAIL TO SEE YOU'RE IN A FFIV THREAD! Anyway with FFIVA, The DS version can unlock even more extra than a plain FULL FFIV.

Takara
06-11-2007, 04:55 AM
Anyway with FFIVA, The DS version can unlock even more extra than a plain FULL FFIV.

Like what?

Dragonface
06-11-2007, 11:23 PM
Anyway with FFIVA, The DS version can unlock even more extra than a plain FULL FFIV.

Like what?

That I not sure, All I know that you can put a DS game AND GBA game in the DS at the same time.

Takara
06-12-2007, 05:07 AM
Wasn't it mentionned in the interview that no extras would be added?

Elpizo
06-12-2007, 06:18 AM

There will be extras, but from what I got in the interview, they are scrapping the Lunar Ruins.

Takara
06-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Oh, you're right. I think it was WiFi features they say they wouldn't add.

silentenigma
06-20-2007, 10:28 PM
it would be better for the psp...^ Please explain why it would?

better chance for the graphics to be more realistic...better body proportions...

bad business move, but it would be better in my opinion.

FF_Chick
06-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Actually, one of their best. PSP is not as popular as DS. I think they want to sell the game, not make it look pretty.

(CECIL120X
07-27-2007, 05:24 PM

I thought the game is going because they didn't get to get everything in the first time.