PDA

View Full Version : Three Things With Love About: Kh

Hazzard
05-09-2007, 10:56 PM
Tell me, tell me all. What are the three things which gave you the: "WoW Factor" when you first played Kingdom Hearts.

1st thing: This was my first time ever experiencing such an intense battle system.

2nd thing: The music was great, especially My Sanctuary

3rd thing: Sora's moves were so kewl!

MikeL Valentine
05-10-2007, 02:37 PM
1st thing: Fighting system (the best fighting system I've seen so far) :cool:

2nd thing: Fighting alongside Donald, Goofy and Mickey is really fun :D

3rd thing: I love both Final Fantasy and Disney's movies I can't think of a better combination :cool:

And one forth thing: Keyblades are the coolest weapons I've seen so far :cool: :cool:

Fatal Impurity
05-10-2007, 02:42 PM
1st thing: Sephiroth, cloud and the oher FF characters

2nd thing: Unusual story and plot

3rd thing: Realtime party fighting (probably the inspiration/forerunner of the FF12 fighting system)

Fynn
05-10-2007, 08:44 PM
1. The miraculous combination of FF and Disney... Donald and Goofy are the best! ;)
2. The effect of this combination - a deep philosolhical theme (the Keyblade reigns supreme).
3. My first action RPG which made me love the sub-genre. Also, KH2 had THE best final battle EVER!!!!

Ouch!
05-10-2007, 09:34 PM
3rd thing: Realtime party fighting (probably the inspiration/forerunner of the FF12 fighting system)
Try Final Fantasy XI or pretty much any other MMORPG and you'll realize that the Kingdom Hearts battle system has very little to do with the development of the ADB system used in FFXII.

The things that gave me the "Wow factor..."
1. Another Side, Another Story and Another Side, Another Story: Deep Dive
2. Any of the Organization XIII members
3. Sunset Horizons and Birth By Sleep (I'm not sure they have official names like the previous secret scenes did)

Kingdom Hearts was a fun game, but it was all the Organization XIII stuff that really hooked me for Chain of Memories and KH2.

Alsray
05-10-2007, 10:32 PM
1) Sephiroth
2) the new gummie system, IT WAS SO FuN!!!
3) and the wonderful compositoins

and a fourth, the actual gameplay =]

Clawsze
05-11-2007, 05:48 PM
1. Org XIII
2. Warped stereotypical storyline is awesome
3. The fact that people DIE on something to do with Disney.