PDA

View Full Version : OMG HELP PLEASE (THIRD SEYMOUR)

SummonerKrimzon
05-10-2007, 12:51 AM
Yeah, so I don't have Bio, Hastega, or Protect. Yeah, I suck. Is there any other easy way to defeat him? I really need help been trying for 3 days straight lol.

Tavrobel
05-10-2007, 12:59 AM
The ever cheesy, but fruitful

MEGA AEON OWNAGE OVERDRIVE MEGA UNLEASH KAWAII UBAR NUBAR WINNAR OWNAGE TACTIC OF X BUTTON AND KILLS OF THE LEETHAX MEGA OWNAGE SYSTEM SUMMONABLE MONSTER PARTY KILLER BOSS MASTER WINNER

Also known as "Aeon Overdrives."

In this system, we find as many rich celebrities as possible and brainwash them, and force them to marry women twenty years younger than them. Afterwards, we teach them lies spewed by failed abortion victims who are mentally defected and horribly incorrect. Afterwards, we should get our followers to leave their jobs and act like complete hypocrites. Even further than that, we should farm 3800 for a Sacred Relic, and a further 1400 for the Radiance upgrade, and have an Immolation Aura that deals 40 damage per second. After that, we can own everyone!

However, as you have not reach my level of leetness, you may simply charge all of your Aeonss Overdrives to full, and systematically unleash them on the enemy (Seymour) until completion. If you fail, fear not, the Save point is just a few second away.

Alternatively, you can find the ingredients required to create a Trio of 9999 or a Quartet of 9 from Rikku's Mix Overdrive (I don't know what those are). Every attack dealt will henceforth do 9999 in that battle after used. But both tactics are equally cheesy, and you should probably just try to level up around the Save Point.

Jessweeee♪
05-10-2007, 02:41 AM
Wow...you ARE behind o.o

When it's gotten that bad, just go on and fight the cheap-o way as Tavrobel suggested.

For future notice, I usually make sure Lulu knows third-level spells like Firaga and Yuna knows Reflect before fighting Seymour the SECOND time. I try to get Hastega before fighting Evrae. Just do this the next time you go through the game, and your characters should be about right.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-10-2007, 11:28 AM
i get the impression that tavro is a WOWer, and yes it is awesome :D

alternatively, u cud jus train. everyone hates to hear it but in the vast majority of circumstances its the answer.

if u dont hav wakka's attack reels i recommend u get them. they make any battle a cinch

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
05-10-2007, 12:16 PM
It took me 3 years to beat FFX(Pretty much since I relyed on brute force)

Seymour took me 2 days to beat. Pretty much you should level up(ALOT) Get Tidus's final skill and beat him to death.

crazybayman
05-10-2007, 01:52 PM
I really need help been trying for 3 days straight lol.
heh

imagine....you could have spent those 3 days levelling up your characters......and 3 days of levelling would probably make you strong enough to finish the game, so that Seymour would be a joke.

But yeah...the point is, just spend some time running around that nearby save sphere. Gaining a few sphere levels, and getting some of those already mentioned abilities will make a huge difference.

Jessweeee♪
05-11-2007, 12:48 AM
I HATE leveling up, and I can understand if you don't want to do that T^T

I guess that's what you get for running from random battles :bigsmile:

SummonerKrimzon
05-13-2007, 02:23 PM
I have Bio now, can anyone show me where on the sphere grid you get Hastega? I also have protect

Sain Cai
05-13-2007, 03:59 PM
Since it seems Tidus is your fav character, you should have no prob locating it.

Jessweeee♪
05-14-2007, 01:36 AM
Don't forget, even if you beat Seymour, you should still catch up. If Seymour's giving you problems, no way are you going to be able to defeat Yunalesca :spin:

Best of luck to you.

SummonerKrimzon
05-14-2007, 10:04 PM
Omg i beat him. That was easy! I didn't even try much. (Aeon overdrives, whee!!!!!)

Tavrobel
05-14-2007, 10:13 PM
You'll probably need to level up for Yunalesca. She tends to not like Aeons by having multiple parts of a battle, where extra damage done to the first two forms is merely wasted effort. Most people tell you to avoid Aeons in that battle until the final form, and used as a finishing move.

Fortunately, you can still use the Aeon Overdrive tactic against the next two bosses.

Jessweeee♪
05-16-2007, 12:41 AM
I think holy water and grenades make some sort of holy attack when using mix...that should be useful against Yunalesca. I leveled Yuna up enough to learn Holy by then once, but it took a looong time, and it wasn't really worth it.