PDA

View Full Version : Braska's Final Aeon

bxela1
05-10-2007, 05:04 AM
Hi, i'm new to the forums.

You probably get heaps of these, but I owned the game up until I fought Braska's Final Aeon and now i'm stuck.

Any advice would be good, but I don't want to cheat with that trio 9999 thing and I have tried using zombie attack.

Firo Volondé
05-10-2007, 07:49 AM
Have Tidus Talk to him to reduce his OD level. Get as many fully upgraded Celestial Weapons as you can. Yuna should use Auto-Life and Holy, Lulu Flare and Doublecast, and Rikku and Wakka have the most useful ODs - so if you have Entrust, use it to power them up. Haste, Protect and Regen are must-haves as well. If you find he's defeating you easily, you can always go back to the Monster Arena to train.

BTW, welcome. :)

No.78
05-10-2007, 10:28 AM
Train a bit

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-10-2007, 11:26 AM
i know its not what u want to hear but yeh thats the answer. if he's killing u easily then ur jus plainly not strong enough. and for the record, trio of 9,999 isn't cheating :D

zanmato on te other hand . . .

welcome to EoFF

bxela1
05-10-2007, 11:37 AM
Yuna doesn't have auto-life but does have holy.

I can't go back to battle arena, unless I fight seymour again.

If it isn't cheating, how do you mix trio of 9999?

Little Blue
05-10-2007, 11:53 AM
Then get auto life...

Once you've beaten Seymour inside Sin, you don't face him again. Just use a save sphere to return to the airship and go back to Sin when you've trained a bit.

Firo Volondé
05-10-2007, 02:36 PM
To make Auto-Life useful, you need Nirvana (Yuna's CW). It can be found in the Monster Arena, after you capture one of each fiend in the Calm Lands. The Moon Sigil you get when you beat Belgemine's aeons, which requires you to have the all the aeons yourself. You should already have the Moon Crest, if not, go swimming in the ocean at Besaid.

You can mix many items to produce Trio of 9999. Wings to Discovery, Underdog's Secret, Gambler's Spirit etc. The best item to use is Underdog's Secret, because you get 99 of them from Rin when you find all 26 Al Bhed Primers.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-10-2007, 05:51 PM
auto-life is not necessary for this fight. wakka's attack reels helps a lot, as does anima's oblivion and mindy's passado. one tactic is to learn entrust with everyone then give their OD's to wakka fro attack reels. he'll be out like a light.

trio of 9,999 with attack reels (12 atks) = 12 X 9,999 = 119,988 :D groovy

jammi567
05-10-2007, 05:56 PM
Ahhh, yes, but that should be saved for the second form, though.

I wish the mods would just sticky a thread to post all boss problems and solutions in. It would save so much space.

Christmas
05-10-2007, 06:03 PM
Any advice would be good, but I don't want to cheat with that trio 9999 thing and I have tried using zombie attack.

Sure, use the trio 99999 then. :bigsmile:

bxela1
05-11-2007, 09:40 AM
I got up a few lvls and fought BFA. Got to the 2nd form (for the 3rd time ever) but lost after 2000 dmg.

What specifically is used to make trio of 9999 and how do I get it?

I'm getting desperate.

gudkid
05-11-2007, 10:35 AM
the easiest way would be to modify the sphere grid to get the maximum of all stats....
tidus' talk is very useful too....
or you can put ribbon, auto-haste on yuna's armor and use her CW and then tidus and another character would have always auto-haste, break damage limit and a life of 9999 is good enough for BFA if you have max strength, agility, evasion, defense....

he'll be chop suey in less than 5 minutes of battle not including the cut-scenes...

Garnie
05-11-2007, 01:49 PM
TALKING TO HIM ALWAYS HELPS!
but you will find that if you train your charrictors a lot it will be easy!
if you caprture all the one eye monsters and go to the training arena the dude will say hes made a new monster. if you have celestel wepons on you can defeate one eye in 2 hits and as a reward you will recive triple ap weapons or 2 hp spheres. keep pummeling him untill your happy with it and your laugthing dude!

welcome to EOFF btw! enjoy your time here we all do :)

bxela1
05-12-2007, 01:44 AM
After a few more levels and all aeons in overdrive, we got him down to 50000 hp in the 2nd form.

I only have the five aeons that you get automatically while playing the game, how do you get those harder to find ones?

How does the battle arena work exactly? I got all the calm land monsters and then I fought some boss thing and lost. After that I could only fight the monsters I had and they are way too easy. So how do I fight the boss again and how do I fight harder boss things?

Firo Volondé
05-12-2007, 03:47 AM
That explains a lot o_O.

Whenever you can't complete any sidequests or having trouble with a boss, remember, GameFAQs is your bestest friend.

Monster Arena guide (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/197344/15294)
How to obtain the optional aeons (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/197344/15597)
And earning a lot of AP in a very short time. (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/197344/13619) - This one you don't need now, but will come in useful if you try to max your stats.

Cookie
05-12-2007, 06:32 PM
I thought it was like, impossible not to win that fight. How did you manage to get past Yunalesca if you can't beat BFA D:?

bxela1
05-13-2007, 01:07 AM
Yunalesca was hard, luck I suppose. Only took me 3 tries. I didn't even have a single aeon overdrive :)

bxela1
05-13-2007, 06:27 AM
I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After 1 try I did it!!!!!!!!! I used a boss FAQ and searched BFA, the strategy was to use protect and save aeons till the second form. Then of course, Yu yevon is automatic win. Kinda strange killing my own aeons but you have to anyway. The ending was kinda sad :( But mostly because the game was over, not so much the disappearing.

Anyway, time to get started on FF X-2. Man that game is fast-paced, so hard to keep up with it. I'm gonna miss Tidus.

Thx for all your help :)

Formalhaut
05-19-2007, 02:08 PM
Oh don't worry, FFX-2 will have a certain person in the game if you do a something...hehe. It ties up the loose ends, and do you know the guy who says "do you want to hear about the shoopuf" he will.. well. lets save it for Chapter 5 shall we?

Final Fantasy X-2 FAQs - Final Fantasy X-2 Walkthroughs - Final Fantasy X-2 Guides (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/562386.html)

bxela1
05-23-2007, 09:42 AM
I'm very slow because I bought a few other games that were very cheap (but not like 2nd hand or crap games) and i'm working on a few of them too.

I'm still up to chapter 1 with around 10% total game complete. I'm sorta stuck at the zanarkand bulldog dragon thing (kick..it's..ass. hehehe).
Need to train a little more but dont want to walk all the way through zanarkand again.

Formalhaut
06-04-2007, 02:23 AM
Read my guide from the link, does wonders when I was stuck with that boss.

undnce
06-04-2007, 11:10 PM
A few suggestions:

1. Everyone needs to deal at least 9999 damage.
2. Have all of your Aeons overdrive meters full and use them on the second form.
3. everyone should have at least 8000 max hp.

bxela1
06-07-2007, 09:38 AM
Sorry to say this but you're quite late to be posting strategies. If you'll read the other posts, you'll notice that I have actually finished FFX and am now playing X-2.

The funny thing is, I let my friend borrow the game over the weekend and when he returned it, he was already halfway through chapter 3!!!
He was stuck somewhere after he gets Leblanc as an ally.

I'm very slow :(

GuitarGuy1181
06-16-2007, 02:45 AM
Hi, i'm new to the forums.

You probably get heaps of these, but I owned the game up until I fought Braska's Final Aeon and now i'm stuck.

I found this guy to be very easy....I guess after beating Nemesis everything in the game is easy though...