PDA

View Full Version : TWO NAMES ARE CONFIRMED!

Alsray
05-10-2007, 11:10 PM
i was right about Aqua and Ven.

and i am sure about the ES being Not Xehanort!!

here is the article link, there is proof from the Magazine!

Names of the Knights Confirmed! - Kingdom Hearts 3 (http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/names-known-of-the-knights-confirmed/)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:choc2::choc2::love:

Marshall Banana
05-11-2007, 12:48 AM
I'm still doubtful. I can read enough katakana to decipher names, and that scan didn't show the names "Ven" or "Aqua," unless I'm mistaken. Is the interview continued on the next page or somewhere?

Nomura has also hinted that Ven and Roxas may be related in some way!
Well, duh. =X

Tavrobel
05-11-2007, 01:09 AM
Nomura also said that Denzel and Roxas are related. On the same thread, we could also relate Xemnas and Sephiroth. They both like mansex. Ohh, I know! Squall and Leon are the same person! OMG! REVELATIONS MORE PLZ!

It would be less redundant for me to say if he could think of new character designs that don't involve:
A) scars
B) zippers
C) spiky hair
D) emo

Another baseless attempt at trying to prive himself right. I like how it's the same source we de-bunked ohh, so long ago. Where's Z_X when you need him? Can Necro read Japanese? I want truth, not lies, people.

I have officially blacklisted this site as being unreliable and completely fan-delusional.

You need people who hate the game in your community to be effective.

Jessweeee♪
05-11-2007, 02:20 AM
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
No matter what they do, they always get great sales (even X-2, which recieved much bad criticism).

My guesses:
Blood Relatives
Alternate Universe (not just another world)

Probably the alternate universe thing. It was stated long ago that the next installment would not be a sequel OR an in-between thing like CoS, so yeah...alternate universe, yay!

Ouch!
05-11-2007, 02:53 AM
Until this pops up on another (hopefully more reliable) site, I'm not buying it.

Alsray
05-11-2007, 03:11 AM
i'll search!

Clawsze
05-11-2007, 05:52 PM
Looking at this.....WE MUST FIND THE LATIN FOR EARTH!!!

Jessweeee♪
05-11-2007, 06:39 PM
I thought it was Terra or sumthin like that? You can't have a guy named Terra.

Fynn
05-11-2007, 07:54 PM
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
No matter what they do, they always get great sales (even X-2, which recieved much bad criticism).

My guesses:
Blood Relatives
Alternate Universe (not just another world)

Probably the alternate universe thing. It was stated long ago that the next installment would not be a sequel OR an in-between thing like CoS, so yeah...alternate universe, yay!
Em... So then, how can Mickey be there? I think it's in the past...

Clawsze
05-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Indeed.

Alsray
05-11-2007, 10:18 PM
here it is, straight from the most reliable source, which had it first and i then found on KH3.net.

this is KH insider!!

Aqua and Ven Officially Confirmed! - KHInsider.com Forums (http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/83210-aqua-ven-officially-confirmed.html)
(http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/83210-aqua-ven-officially-confirmed-3.html)

Clawsze
05-11-2007, 10:25 PM
Indeed

Alsray
05-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Indeed

soo....

can you trust KH3.net now?

can you treust me?

Clawsze
05-11-2007, 10:34 PM
I trust KH3.net and you, when did I say I didn't.
I just like saying Indeed.

Skyblade
05-11-2007, 10:35 PM
Indeed

soo....

can you trust KH3.net now?

can you treust me?

Not really. It's a forum. That guy might simply have read the same thing you did.

I'm not saying that their names won't be Aqua or Ven, but that isn't proof.

Tavrobel
05-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Nope. I like how enemies don't spawn until you actually see the Ubers you think that by proving yourself right once, when you've clearly been wrong more than that, you automatically gain legitimacy.

Not that I consider Nomura himself, either, to be a very trustworthy source for any of his games' information until right before they are released. They could very easily be subject to change.

Furthermore, it's a forum, not a news post. None of the news reporters which I consider to be legitimate have picked up on this at all. I'm far from trusting forum chatter, and I most certainly am not trusting of you.

EDIT: Must I be beaten to the punch every time?

Clawsze
05-11-2007, 10:44 PM
Must I be beaten to the punch every time?

Meh, I get that a lot in school, a person always says the thing I'm going to say before I say it.

Alsray
05-11-2007, 10:55 PM

Meh, I get that a lot in school, a person always says the thing I'm going to say before I say it.
i guess i am f1n15h3d...i mean finished....:eep:

Clawsze
05-11-2007, 11:02 PM

That was an imaginative use of letters and numbers, one which can only be fully appreciated under the influence of lack of sleep.

Alsray
05-11-2007, 11:04 PM

That was an imaginative use of letters and numbers, one which can only be fully appreciated under the influence of lack of sleep.
it's called leet(1337)
i didn't make it up, i just felt like using it....

StarlightAngel
05-11-2007, 11:46 PM

it's called leet(1337)
i didn't make it up, i just felt like using it....

1337 doesn't make you look very cool on a forum like this, and that's not even true 1337. If you wanted to go all out, it would've been |=!|\|!5|-|3|) or something similar. and, for the record, 1 = L, not i.

Anyway, back on the topic, I'm not trusting anything 'til the game comes out.

Tavrobel
05-11-2007, 11:49 PM
1337 doesn't make you look very cool on a forum like this, and that's not even true 1337. If you wanted to go all out, it would've been |=!|\|!5|-|3|) or something similar. and, for the record, 1 = L, not i.

Anyway, back on the topic, I'm not trusting anything 'til the game comes out.

L may also equal 7, in certain circumstances, when the vowel I does not appear, or when the letter T is also absent.

But the truest of the true, like the difference between Marx Communism and Stalin Communism, is that leet is to be spoken entirely in binary or haxademical.

SuperMillionaire
05-12-2007, 04:20 AM
Ven and the Enigmatic soldier are males, and Aqua is a female... I think.

Ouch!
05-12-2007, 04:39 AM
A very astute observation. I don't think any of us picked up on that.

Tavrobel
05-12-2007, 05:02 AM

Wow, professor, thank you for that. Everything makes sense! I recant all of my former positions, simply because I have never known about this information, ever. Ever. Yes, thank you so much. I have seen the light. Truly, thank you. This is a wonderful, insightful, and imaginative revelation, and it reveals to me the meaning of the cosmos! A truly wonderous, thought provoking, enigma-solving, maze-destroying, light-filled adventure to the top of the cave and peer not back into the fiery chasms of ignorance and doom! THANK YOU!

Jessweeee♪
05-12-2007, 05:08 AM
Everyone is so mean around here :cry:

Ouch!
05-12-2007, 05:26 AM
SuperMillionaire[/s] Jessweeee♪]Ven and the Enigmatic soldier are males, and Aqua is a female... I think. Everyone is so mean around here

Namelessfengir
05-12-2007, 05:37 AM
really?! ya think??

Clawsze
05-12-2007, 08:33 AM
*Clap Clap*

Fynn
05-12-2007, 11:10 AM

Wow, professor, thank you for that. Everything makes sense! I recant all of my former positions, simply because I have never known about this information, ever. Ever. Yes, thank you so much. I have seen the light. Truly, thank you. This is a wonderful, insightful, and imaginative revelation, and it reveals to me the meaning of the cosmos! A truly wonderous, thought provoking, enigma-solving, maze-destroying, light-filled adventure to the top of the cave and peer not back into the fiery chasms of ignorance and doom! THANK YOU!

Give the guy a break! Man! You never know with Nomura - my brother thought "Aqua" was a boy. Once you get used to his drawing style it really is hard to tell... I'm sick of this stuff... This is a forum! What good is it when you can't say things you want to say...

Tavrobel
05-12-2007, 03:04 PM
Welcome to life. When you say stupid things that are completely obvious, you are bound to be ridiculed. Unless those statements are awesome by nature, such as "Ouch! is awesome," but I'm sure you guys should have picked up on that by now, hmm? And you can tell by whether or not you have actually seen someone before.

Clawsze
05-13-2007, 07:17 PM
Man, have I started a anti-Tavrobel movement by accident?

ON TOPIC: Aqua is a girl, if you look at the shape of the face and the neck you can tell.

Levian
05-16-2007, 12:32 PM
Kay, let's be nice and stick to the topic, people.

Fynn
05-16-2007, 05:29 PM
*Puts on Xemnas' voice* Indeed...

Clawsze
05-16-2007, 08:12 PM
*Puts on Xemnas' voice* Indeed...

Off-topic: Dude, thats my line.

On-topic: Any more news on the 3rd dude yet?

Ouch!
05-16-2007, 08:36 PM
On-topic: Any more news on the 3rd dude yet?
Undoubtedly, SE is going to use this guy as a teaser like they did with Roxas. They'll let us speculate to hell and back for a while without any real proof, then throw it out there, only to realize that a majority of people already figured it out.

Fynn
05-16-2007, 09:25 PM
Yeah, he's probably the third part of Xehanort - the soul... I mean, he's called "Lingering Spirit" in FM+...

Clawsze
05-18-2007, 04:13 PM
Yeah, he's probably the third part of Xehanort - the soul... I mean, he's called "Lingering Spirit" in FM+...

spirit=soul

SuperMillionaire
05-19-2007, 04:18 AM
ON TOPIC: Aqua is a girl, if you look at the shape of the face and the neck you can tell.

Ha, my guess was right: Aqua is, indeed, a female.

EDIT:
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! THE THIRD NAME HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!

I just clicked the web link now, and it has now been confirmed that the name of the third knight is Terra. He is the enigmatic soldier that Sora fought in KH2:FM.

Like Sora, Kairi, and Riku, Ven, Aqua, and Terra are named after natural elements:

Sora means Sky - Ven means Wind
Kairi means Sea - Aqua means Water
Riku means Land - Terra means Earth

Clawsze
05-19-2007, 08:47 AM
....oh your god.......Terra is a girls name......then again I thought Riku was a girls name due to FF10 but there you go.

Hazzard
05-19-2007, 12:09 PM
I doubt they would name the enigmatic soldier "Terra," that's just too much a feminine name and wouldn't fit well. They would probably rearrange the letters to something more fitting, for a male character.

Fynn
05-19-2007, 05:13 PM
Come to think of it, I haven't seen any magazine scans or anything of the sort. What's more, we don't even know what the next game will be calles - if there will be a next game, that is... I'm starting to doubt the officiality of this information. I mean - Terra!? WTF!?

Ouch!
05-19-2007, 05:29 PM
I'm starting to doubt the officiality of this information.
I doubt any information that Nomura provides before a solid release date is set for Japan.

SuperMillionaire
05-19-2007, 10:15 PM
What's so feminine about the name "Terra"?

Ouch!
05-20-2007, 05:29 AM
What's so feminine about the name "Terra"?
Note the large, pink female symbol. (http://babynames.com/name/TERRA)

Before you ask, the website does list names that are used for both genders.

Clawsze
05-20-2007, 04:45 PM
Wait a minute......

Sora(sky) is a derivative(sp?) of the element of Ven(Wind)
Kairi(Sea) is a derivative of the element of Aqua(Water)
Riku(Land) is a derivative of the element of Terra(Earth)

Intriging...

Ouch!
05-20-2007, 05:13 PM
SuperMillionaire[/s] Jessweeee♪ Clawsze]Ven and the Enigmatic soldier are males, and Aqua is a female... I think. Everyone is so mean around hereWait a minute......

Sora(sky) is a derivative(sp?) of the element of Ven(Wind)
Kairi(Sea) is a derivative of the element of Aqua(Water)
Riku(Land) is a derivative of the element of Terra(Earth)

Intriging...
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist a perfectly good set-up.

Assume, for a moment, that Terra really is the third knight's name. That does not rule out the possibility that he is still Xehanort. Given that the name Xehanort is an anagram of "No Heart" with an X thrown in, it wouldn't surprise me if that wasn't his real name. Also, when Xehanort arrives in Radiant Garden, he doesn't remember anything. This might mean that he also does not remember his own name, meaning he would have to adopt a new one.

Just think about it.

atlanteay
05-20-2007, 05:38 PM
Terra. Did Nomura run out of ideas? Now if they pull off what they did with Riku and Rikku then it might be acceptable. Tera. Hmm... that looks even more girly.

Ouch!
05-20-2007, 06:19 PM
Terra. Did Nomura run out of ideas? Now if they pull off what they did with Riku and Rikku then it might be acceptable. Tera. Hmm... that looks even more girly.
Riku is a male's name, though.

Clawsze
05-20-2007, 07:17 PM
Maybe, if the old guy fuses with "Terra" he got his grey hair but when he lost his memories, he gained some from the Old man, like his name Xehenort.....and his interest in hearts.

Dragonface
05-20-2007, 11:45 PM

Terry?

Fynn
05-21-2007, 09:50 PM
Maybe, if the old guy fuses with "Terra" he got his grey hair but when he lost his memories, he gained some from the Old man, like his name Xehenort.....and his interest in hearts.

I see you had your revenge! Grrr...

Clawsze
05-23-2007, 05:45 PM

I see you had your revenge! Grrr...

What revenge, I don't do revenge.....mostly.....:shifty:

SuperMillionaire
05-23-2007, 07:02 PM
Wow, interesting indeed...

G3ORGE
05-24-2007, 09:40 PM
Watch some thing from KH2:Final Mix theres armour like the soldier dudes and one of the Organisation XIII guys says how long has it been search it on youtube.

Alsray
05-25-2007, 03:27 PM
aqua, terra and Ventius.

Ven is a mere nickname.

there was confirmation of the ES's name a while back, it was in a code that was recently figured out maybe a month ago.

now tat that is over with i guess my thread can be locked.

OFF_topic:

i have a great impression of Ansem in KH1 i neeed not write but only speak it and people will see the si liarities, i will try to make a sound file and uploaded for you guys:cool:

Necronopticous
05-29-2007, 06:34 AM
You guys have already been warned to keep on topic once. If this thread gets out of hand again I'll just close it. Stop posting for the sake of posting.

Alsray
05-29-2007, 07:55 PM
You guys have already been warned to keep on topic once. If this thread gets out of hand again I'll just close it. Stop posting for the sake of posting.
since there is no more to say in my topic, please close it

Fynn
05-29-2007, 08:06 PM
since there is no more to say in my topic, please close it

What if more info comes?

Alsray
05-29-2007, 08:19 PM
we all already know the Info, the 3 names are:

Aqua, Ven(tius), and Terra.

Fynn
05-29-2007, 08:39 PM
we all already know the Info, the 3 names are:

Aqua, Ven(tius), and Terra.

Point well taken. Guess we can close it then.

Necronopticous
05-29-2007, 08:58 PM
The idea is that threads fade away when there is nothing left to say in them. If the staff had to close every thread so that it would fade away that wouldn't make any sense. The best way to get a thread that has exhausted its purpose to fade away is to simply stop posting in it. It's quite simple, however, since this thread is still accumulating posts I will close it. If you need to discuss something further relating to this thread please start a new one.

Sage, sage, sage.