PDA

View Full Version : Underappretiated Games

Laddy
05-11-2007, 03:11 AM
Name some games you wish grabbed more attention.

Mine: Baldur's Gate II (The Actual RPG not the PS2 lie!)
Any Dragon Quest Game
Xenogears

How about you?

escobert
05-11-2007, 03:14 AM
Saga Frontier 1&2
Romancing Saga

Jessweeee♪
05-11-2007, 03:22 AM
Threads of Fate

Roto13
05-11-2007, 04:33 AM
Xenogears and Dragon Quest are two of the most ballyhooed games ever.

Ramza Beoulve
05-11-2007, 04:53 AM
Legend of Mana
SpyHunter Series
Megaman Legends Series

Wolf Kanno
05-11-2007, 05:20 AM
Robotech Battlecry (not to be confused with the weak FPS shooter that was Robotech Invasion:rolleyes2 )

Seriously it wasn't a bad game, it wasn't exactly what everyone wanted but it had the groundwork for what could have been a damn good series.

A sequel with larger enviroments, mutltiple mecha options (Destroids anyone?), multiplayer, and a revamped Guardian mode for the Veritechs (Like let's make it useful and playable this time:rolleyes2 ) and the game could be great.

Sephex
05-11-2007, 05:35 AM
I'll name ones I haven't seen yet.

Shadow of the Colossus
Trauma Center
Rez
Hotel Dusk

Jowy
05-11-2007, 05:40 AM
Rez makes me tingle with happiness.

Um Jammer Lammy, Robotrek, and The Misadventures of Tron Bonne. ^^

Rostum
05-11-2007, 05:47 AM
Myst series, Zork series (namely Nemesis and Grand Inquisitor), and I'll need to think of some more.

And to the OP: Those games you listed (BG2, DQ, Xenogears) are not underappretiated. They are quite the opposite.

Vermachtnis
05-11-2007, 05:53 AM

Wow, someone else who like The Misadventures of Tron Bonne.

That and the rest of Megaman Legends. Also, Septerra Core and the Digimon World series.

Agrias
05-11-2007, 06:43 AM
Soleil, Legend of Mana and Trauma Center.

Oh and not to be forgotten is Earthbound!

Little Blue
05-11-2007, 07:41 AM
Space Empires and Startopia.

LunarWeaver
05-11-2007, 08:06 AM
Baten Kaitos Origins, the prequel to the first, really was a great RPG. It's battle system was original and fun, not to mention must faster than the first, they fixed the voice-acting to be, you know, good, and the plot was actually really great. But it got almost no attention at all...Le sigh ;_;

NeoCracker
05-11-2007, 09:33 AM
Wild Arms has never gotten the love it deserved. Notabley 2 and 4

Laddy
05-11-2007, 12:30 PM
Myst series, Zork series (namely Nemesis and Grand Inquisitor), and I'll need to think of some more.

And to the OP: Those games you listed (BG2, DQ, Xenogears) are not underappretiated. They are quite the opposite.They still need more love.:love:

Firo Volondé
05-11-2007, 03:38 PM
Final Fantasy VII! :D

Rocket Edge
05-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Dungeon Keeper & Warzone 2100.

Roto13
05-11-2007, 04:23 PM
Baten Kaitos Origins, the prequel to the first, really was a great RPG. It's battle system was original and fun, not to mention must faster than the first, they fixed the voice-acting to be, you know, good, and the plot was actually really great. But it got almost no attention at all...Le sigh ;_;

I keep meaning to pick it up.

demondude
05-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Shadow of the colosses

edczxcvbnm
05-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Bigfoot!

Agrias
05-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Wild Arms was good as well, hella fun game and i really liked the graphics too.
Shadow of the Colossus is apparantly actually a reaaaally good story.

Roto13
05-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Not so much story as atmosphere. There's barely any story at all.

demondude
05-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Yeah i agree it was very atmospheric it did a very good job at making you feel alone

Agrias
05-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Really? People have been telling me its such a sad story and its really good, i havent played it yet.

Roto13
05-11-2007, 10:00 PM
The premise is that a girl is dead and you're trying to bring her back to life by killing giants. I guess that's kind of sad, but there's not much there. :P I'll let you play my copy.

Agrias
05-11-2007, 10:06 PM
lol w00t i less than three you Rhody!!! Also, harvest moon isnt getting much publicity :S

Skyblade
05-11-2007, 10:08 PM
Robotech Battlecry (not to be confused with the weak FPS shooter that was Robotech Invasion:rolleyes2 )

Seriously it wasn't a bad game, it wasn't exactly what everyone wanted but it had the groundwork for what could have been a damn good series.

A sequel with larger enviroments, mutltiple mecha options (Destroids anyone?), multiplayer, and a revamped Guardian mode for the Veritechs (Like let's make it useful and playable this time:rolleyes2 ) and the game could be great.

Agreed, I really liked that game. The incredible amount of unlockables, and how difficult it is to pull some of them off just added to replay. As you said, not perfect, but pretty good. I'd add in a little difference to the stats of the various Veritechs as well, some of them were just way to similar to play. Destroids could be fun, but I see them the way I see Guardian Mode properly done: Little mobility, but a lot of firepower (currrently Guardian Mode has the worst mobility, lacking both the Fighter's speed and the Battleoid's maneuverability, but its firepower doesn't make up for it).

Shoeberto
05-11-2007, 10:21 PM
The premise is that a girl is dead and you're trying to bring her back to life by killing giants. I guess that's kind of sad, but there's not much there. :P I'll let you play my copy.
The story is simplistic, but it's told remarkably well when it is told.

And yeah, it is kinda sad.

Warzone is pretty great, especially the WZ2100 Resurrection Project (http://wz2100.net/).

I think the Worms series is underappreciated in the states, though from what I've gathered it's pretty popular in England and thereabouts.

Oh, and Amplitude. Guitar Hero basically overshadows the other great work that Harmonix has put out, but Amplitude was one of their earlier games that is like one of the best arcade-y music games ever. Love it.

demondude
05-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Nah worms isnt that popular in england i should know i live there:p

Roto13
05-11-2007, 11:21 PM
I think Robotech: Battlecry had the potential to be a really good game, but a lot of the missions were pretty much the same. That got pretty old.

Rostum
05-11-2007, 11:27 PM
There are quite a few games listed in this thread that do not count as underappreciated. :p

Jessweeee♪
05-11-2007, 11:31 PM
o.O

Are you saying they deserve no appreciation, or that they are very much appreciated?

Rostum
05-12-2007, 01:19 AM
They are already appreciated a lot.

Ouch!
05-12-2007, 03:20 AM
Also, harvest moon isnt getting much publicity :S
Harvest Moon games are pretty awesome. They don't get a lot of attention, but I wouldn't call them underappreciated. I can imagine that Harvest Moon appeals to a limited audience in the first place.

Fatal Impurity
05-12-2007, 03:51 AM
Grandia is VERY underappreciated condidering how good it is...Afterall just look at how little it sold!

Shoeberto
05-12-2007, 04:03 AM
Harvest Moon games are pretty awesome. They don't get a lot of attention, but I wouldn't call them underappreciated. I can imagine that Harvest Moon appeals to a limited audience in the first place.
It's kind of surprising how little attention they get, yet how many of the games continuously get churned out.

Meat Puppet
05-12-2007, 04:37 AM
I don’t know if it got mass appreciation in obscure circles of depressed nerds, but: Sentinel Returns.

Ouch!
05-12-2007, 04:38 AM
It's kind of surprising how little attention they get, yet how many of the games continuously get churned out.
I'm chalking it up to a loyal fanbase.

Agrias
05-12-2007, 04:51 PM
I'm chalking it up to a loyal fanbase.

Yea its true it does have a regular steady dispersement among the general gaming population, but you never see adverts for it like other games, and its also verrrrrrry rarely rated on any shows. I didnt know there was a Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town till about six months after it came out. This makes me assume that its because people underestimate it.

Zora
05-12-2007, 05:16 PM
Virtually every Wii game except FPS's, SPM, and TP (IE Excite Truck, Truama Center)

Virtually every DS game that isn't first party or Final Fantasy III (and maybe Castlevania). Perhaps EBA is an exception too,

To sum it up: Any Nintendo game that isn't first party, with some FPS and RPG exceptions (IE Tales of Symphonia and Red Steel).

Final Fantasy XII just so much hate that it is ridicolous. It was just different being more political and epic and few people liked it because of it.

Final Fantasy X-2. In short, it wasn't bad it could just be a lot better.

Final Fantasy II: Ya...

Other games:

Dark Cloud 2 is never really talked about. It was a good game IMO, and if someone nevered mention it I would have never played this good game.

Golden Sun: It is treated like a mediocre RPG even though it is one of the best, if not the best, handheld RPG.

Pokemon Ranger: It was actually a decent spin-off, though many people (including me) would have never gotten it if it wasn't for the Manaphy egg.

Most non-shooter/racing games on the Xbox (like Oblivion is hardly ever talked about casually. The only time it is used is when it comes to comparing graphics, in which its screenshots are compared to other games. And that is just Oblivion. Morrowind is like unheard of except by ES fans)

That is all I can think of at the moment.

Madame Adequate
05-12-2007, 05:36 PM
X-Com: Enemy Unknown/UFO Defense
Warzone 2100
I-War
Colony Wars (I know they got good press, but... people don't rave as much as they ought. :P)
Eternal Champions
Little Big Adventure (Both)
Suikoden I & II. The later ones have gained more popularity (Still not enough, given that it's the best series of games ever), but these first two are fairly unknown outside of our circles.

demondude
05-12-2007, 05:40 PM
I think suikoden v was amazing but it didnt have that much attention

Red Phire
05-12-2007, 09:43 PM
To sum it up: Any Nintendo game that isn't first party, with some FPS and RPG exceptions (IE Tales of Symphonia and Red Steel).

Final Fantasy XII just so much hate that it is ridicolous. It was just different being more political and epic and few people liked it because of it.

Other games:

Dark Cloud 2 is never really talked about. It was a good game IMO, and if someone nevered mention it I would have never played this good game.

Most non-shooter/racing games on the Xbox (like Oblivion is hardly ever talked about casually. The only time it is used is when it comes to comparing graphics, in which its screenshots are compared to other games. And that is just Oblivion. Morrowind is like unheard of except by ES fans)

I couldn't agree more with you on these ones, especially XII, that game gets hated on way too much.

Anyway there's only one game that comes to mind and that's Psychonauts, truly one of the best games and platformers to grace the PS2 and X-Box.

Moon Rabbits
05-12-2007, 09:49 PM
Syberia. is the single most under appreciated game ever.

tidus_rox
05-12-2007, 09:55 PM

The response I was waiting for. I really do like 3 the best, though.

Other games:

Dark Cloud 2 is never really talked about. It was a good game IMO, and if someone nevered mention it I would have never played this good
game.

I couldn't agree more with you on these ones, especially XII, that game gets hated on way too much.

Anyway there's only one game that comes to mind and that's Psychonauts, truly one of the best games and platformers to grace the PS2 and X-Box.

What!? Um... Oblivion is talked about all the time. However I do agree that XII is hated tooooo much! I love that game! But yeah... Oblivion owns! And in case you haven't read my other hundred posts that has said it but; I just got it today! YAY! :)

Please don't double post. Use the edit/delete button if you want to add to your original post. Thank you! -- foa

Jessweeee♪
05-12-2007, 10:08 PM
FFXII's story doesn't appeal to me very well, but the gameplay is great.
Unfortunately in RPGs the most important thing for me is the story. Then the music. Then the actual gameplay.

Zora
05-13-2007, 04:03 AM

Other games:

Dark Cloud 2 is never really talked about. It was a good game IMO, and if someone nevered mention it I would have never played this good
game.

What!? Um... Oblivion is talked about all the time. However I do agree that XII is hated tooooo much! I love that game! But yeah... Oblivion owns! And in case you haven't read my other hundred posts that has said it but; I just got it today! YAY! :)

With exception to ES fan threads and graphical comparision threads, when is Oblivion talked about casually? Also it recieves quite a bit of hate too (mainly due to the PC versions controls), but yes... Here is a good example. Go onto an average forum and ask for "Help in Oblivion" or something related to Oblivion that is casual. It takes a relatively LONG time to get a response. But instead of Oblivion say it is Pokemon or Final Fatantasy VII or X or Animal Crossing or Mario Kart of Star Fox or Metroid Prime or Gears of War or Guitar Hero or... you get response relatively fast. ES on the other hand is ignored.

So said too, it is an excellent game. I would call it a console seller but it is avaliable on the PC :p

FFXII's story doesn't appeal to me very well, but the gameplay is great.

Unfortunately in RPGs the most important thing for me is the story. Then the music. Then the actual gameplay.

Speaking of the devil (Oblivion is the devil, not you)...

It really depends on the RPG. Most RPGs thrive and live on stories. But some great RPGs, heck some of the best RPGs get their because of gameplay. Pokemon and Oblivion come to mind. Story=mey, gameplay=AWESOME. Final Fantasy V is also one that has a mey story the gameplay is so well done that it is considered one of the better Final Fantasy's.

With FFXII, there was actually a good story depending on your tastes. Makes sense for people who like RPGs not to like the story (perhaps more common in shooters or action games) but the story was just very political and not epic (excuse the type I said earlier). Sure the characters could have been better... It does come down to your tastes though, and there is no point in argueing that.

Ramza Beoulve
05-13-2007, 05:19 AM

God, how could I have forgotten that game! it is in my top ten list :)

And Warzone 2100... back in the day I used to play nearly full days.

Another one really underappretiated, going through my old list of PS1 games, is Shadowman, just a great game with an excellent idea in mind

Griff
05-13-2007, 04:06 PM
Samurai Legend Musashi and Taiko Drum Master are the two most underappreciated games I can think of.

NeoCracker
05-14-2007, 10:02 AM

The response I was waiting for. I really do like 3 the best, though.
For the most part 3 was just a pretty good RPG, not like the others. However it had one of my favorite RPG villains ever, The Divine Fortress Asgard.

Rostum
05-14-2007, 10:18 AM
I'd say there are a lot of under appreciated adventure games like the Myst series (more so with the later additions (III-V)), Grim Fandango and Dreamfall. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I hardly see any of these games talked about and when I mention them to friends and on other forums, no one knows what they are.

The black mage
05-18-2007, 10:38 AM
XIII is a very good game but noone seems to by it. Alot of people play it online but still, it had the perfect set up for a sequl.

DUNGEON KEEPER ROCKS. shame they never made the sequl to it.

I think the Worms series is underappreciated in the states.
WHAT. worms is just hellish and funney. What other game alows you to throw exploading sheep

exept in my house

Madame Adequate
05-18-2007, 03:10 PM

Uh...? Dungeon Keeper 2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeon_Keeper_2)

But that reminds me - Syndicate Wars.

Bunny
05-18-2007, 03:37 PM

Oh yeah? Well what about... a threequel.

The only games that come to mind are the Suikoden series. But you know, I love that about the games. I remember the times when a Suikoden community was full of maybe 100 people, 50-75 of which were actually active. Some of the best people I have ever met come from those groups and it was a wonderful experience. I'd hate it if Suikoden turned into the next Final Fantasy (the community, not the games themselves. The games are too special to be hated for any reason, especially population).

black orb
05-18-2007, 05:07 PM
>>> Front Mission games..

Discord
05-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Aquanox Series
X, Beyond the Frontier (but not the others)

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-19-2007, 02:55 AM
The Legend of Dragoon and Breath of Fire 3.

Zora
05-20-2007, 05:38 AM
Two series I forgot:

(Out of Japan) Fire Emblem. Dissappointing how many people don't like this series. Probably because you may need to restart your game if you horribly screw-up and teh fact you need to redo chapters constantly.

Tales Series (Hold Symphonia): Most titles are good, except I heard that Tempest was god-awful. Abyss I heard was the best of the series.

Ramza Beoulve
05-20-2007, 07:01 AM
Another ones:

Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure

Beyond the beyond

AND Guardian's Crusade

Vivisteiner
05-20-2007, 09:50 AM
Final Fantasy IX

and also, some childhood classics that were completely forgotten. The Heart of Darkness. And The Hobbit. I enjoyed those games a lot. Despite the reviews.

Madame Adequate
05-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Final Fantasy IX

No... that's really not underappreciated.

Larahl
05-20-2007, 02:40 PM
Atelier Iris series.

Those games are fun, but for something reason they're not getting much attention.

PhoenixAsh
05-20-2007, 02:46 PM
Alundra was pretty damn sweet...

I know Deus Ex was well rated in the PC world, but I rarely here of it in console terms... or in PC terms for that matter.

Super SMASH Bros. 64. I generally prefer it to Melee, but it seems to get overshadowed these days. It is damn popular though.

I'm gonna say Soul Blade, just because people seem to forget that the series didn't start from scratch with Soul Calibur.

I'm gonna lose all credibility with this but... Enter the Matrix. It had horrible graphics, level design and collision detection, but the combat was genuinely fun. The counter system let you create really cool, really Matrixey fights, and despite being extremely underdeveloped, had the beginnings of a very cool multiplayer.

The black mage
05-20-2007, 03:22 PM

I ment the sequl to that one Dungeon kepper 3
EA better make it since they now own the licance

voodoo_truelove
05-20-2007, 04:32 PM
Shadow Hearts

Just one of those random games i picked up for £2, turned out to be really good, looking for the second one to play now

Madame Adequate
05-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Shadow Hearts

Just one of those random games i picked up for £2, turned out to be really good, looking for the second one to play now

Where on Deneb did you get Shadow Hearts for £2?! You got a bargain there my friend.

voodoo_truelove
05-20-2007, 04:57 PM
hah i know that now!:) its a great game, and it was from one of these shops that no one ever hears of until they walk in there lol. Another good game i got from there would be guitar heroes, not sure thats too underappreciated but thought it was worth a mention.

Eiko Guy
05-20-2007, 08:15 PM
Grandia is VERY underappreciated condidering how good it is...Afterall just look at how little it sold!
Thank You. These games have depth, music, and freaking evil wings and nobody heard of them. At least there cheap.

KentaRawr!
05-20-2007, 08:20 PM
Phantasy Star Online, most definitely.

Shlup
05-20-2007, 08:27 PM
I'm going to go with Neverwinter Nights and Harvest Moon.

Crop
05-20-2007, 08:34 PM
Cut these crap games guys.

Team Buddies

A great game is all I can say.

Madame Adequate
05-20-2007, 09:15 PM

Team Buddies

A great game is all I can say.

I forgot about that, but it's pretty cool. Building your weapons was great xD

I'm going to go with Neverwinter Nights and Harvest Moon.

:D You're the best, Mrs. Moore.

hah i know that now!:) its a great game, and it was from one of these shops that no one ever hears of until they walk in there lol. Another good game i got from there would be guitar heroes, not sure thats too underappreciated but thought it was worth a mention.

Nice, sounds like a cool place!

Laddy
05-20-2007, 11:13 PM
NOTE TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE A PC:

Get Baldur's Gate II: Shadows Of Amn, the greatest non-FF game ever! Think of a darker, American, strategic version of Final Fantasy. It has...

-Great Gameplay
-Amazing Story
-Unforgettable Characters
-Dark Enviroment
-Killer Soundtrack
-Best Non-Linear game ever!

Get it, the most overlooked game for console gamers, GET IT!

Ashley Schovitz
05-20-2007, 11:37 PM
Threads of Fate

that and Arc the Lad Twilight of the Spirits no conversation going on around here about them.

BakerMan
05-21-2007, 02:47 AM
Doom 95, Doom II, Final Doom, and any of the Apogee games. 90's games were the best.

Ishin Ookami
05-21-2007, 03:04 AM
Atelier Iris series.

Those games are fun, but for something reason they're not getting much attention.

The Atelier Iris titles rock every bit as hard as final fantasy has it's finest hour.

Vivisteiner
05-21-2007, 04:13 PM
Final Fantasy IX

No... that's really not underappreciated.
Yeah it is.

IMO, everyone should worship FFIX as the God of all games, the greatest to ever be created. Since most people dont do that, that makes it underappreciated IMO.

Laddy
05-21-2007, 04:16 PM
Final Fantasy IX is underappreciated by Final Fantasy standards, IMO.

KentaRawr!
05-21-2007, 08:47 PM
By Final Fantasy standards, perhaps, but on the other hand, almost every Final Fantasy game has been crowned best game ever. The only way FFIX is under-appreciated is that its length of being best game ever was shortened.

aquatius
05-22-2007, 08:39 PM
Forbidden Memories.

bipper
05-22-2007, 08:42 PM
Baulder's Gate 2 was mentioned. Such a great game. Far better than it's lessened legacy, Neverwinter Nights.

Other than that, WoW :eep:

Shlup
05-23-2007, 06:32 AM

You cut the crap, crop.

HA!

NeoCracker
05-23-2007, 11:08 AM
Harvest Moon has it all. The Romance of finding your one true love and raising a family, picking up the family trade to bring honor to your family, rushing to save your home before the corporation tears it down, milking cows, what mroe could you ask for!!??

Well, a damn sprinkler system would be nice, but thats beside the point.

Markus. D
05-23-2007, 11:09 PM
Ragnarok Battle Offline.

Despite that it was eventually endorsed by Gravity.

Most of the world has either not heard of it. Or not played it.

Until there is another Sidescroller beat-em-up with leveling and character building... it will always be the best n_n

JonyH
05-23-2007, 11:37 PM

Apparently you're too young to know. Once Worms 2 onwards came out the series took a down turn. The original worms, and the reinforcements/untied games were rock solid the best games my friends had ever seen. It was something a LOT of people owned or went round to other people's houses to play.

I can see from the age on your profile that you grew up in a time where Worms 2 was the new 'big' thing, but the cartoony graphics took the series down a notch from those hilarious FMV sequences where the worms died in random ways in 'worms united'.

Great game, and most likely unappreciated in the States as I've never seen much about it on the internet :(

NeoCracker
05-24-2007, 06:24 AM
I forgot the best game ever.

"Regdar gets a hummer and a burrito."

Damn that games fun.

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-24-2007, 08:18 AM
Despite a rather substantial cult following, due to its relative obscurity I would still say that Disgaea: Hour of Darkness is quite under appreciated.

Also, the PS2/Xbox release of The Bard's Tale is hilariously awesome.

Finally, Zone of the Enders (to a lesser degree) and Zone of the Enders 2: the Second Runner are both amazingly good games that have a shamefully high level of obscurity.

Discord
05-24-2007, 06:41 PM
Minesweeper:crying:

edczxcvbnm
05-24-2007, 07:17 PM
Under appreciated?

Halo 2
GTA3
Grand Turismo 4
Goldeneye
Final Fantasy VII
Super Mario 64
Ninja Gaiden
Chrono Trigger

I could keep going but I firmly believe that these games have gone highly unappreciated by the world in general.

fire_of_avalon
05-24-2007, 10:33 PM

Wow, someone else who like The Misadventures of Tron Bonne.

That and the rest of Megaman Legends. Also, Septerra Core and the Digimon World series.
I'm always so surprised whenever someone mentions Megaman Legends. I thought that was a really fun game.

I never cared much for the sequels, but the first Wild ARMs was SUCH an awesome game. Aww man, now I want to play it.

Shoeberto
05-24-2007, 11:17 PM

Apparently you're too young to know. Once Worms 2 onwards came out the series took a down turn. The original worms, and the reinforcements/untied games were rock solid the best games my friends had ever seen. It was something a LOT of people owned or went round to other people's houses to play.

I can see from the age on your profile that you grew up in a time where Worms 2 was the new 'big' thing, but the cartoony graphics took the series down a notch from those hilarious FMV sequences where the worms died in random ways in 'worms united'.
Really? I thought Worms 2 was a massive improvement over the first. Especially the random death FMVs.

Then again, I played Worms 2 first.

Edge7
05-26-2007, 03:19 AM
Custom Robo BIG TIME!

Under appreciated?

Halo 2

Yeah right! HALO 2 is one of the most popular games where I live.
On a side note, the JAK trilogy doesn't seem too popular...

Cipher
05-28-2007, 04:39 PM
Whomever mentioned Grandia earns my seal of approval. Grandia was a great story and interesting battle-mechanics all rolled into one fun package.

As we speak, I am playing through for the fifth time.

Brennan
05-28-2007, 10:06 PM
Sword of Mana

licence
05-31-2007, 02:02 AM
Beyond Good and Evil. Great game.

Eiko Guy
05-31-2007, 02:07 AM
WoOt I have Cipher's seal of approval.

VorpalCyberWolf
05-31-2007, 09:22 AM
Lemmings.