PDA

View Full Version : Sportacus.

Quindiana Jones
05-11-2007, 05:47 PM
I watch Lazytown whenever I notice it's on. Why? For the amazing puppets perhaps? Oh no. Maybe for that dastardly fellow's amazing chin and disguises? Certainly not. Why then, would I watch something that has some characters that I don't particularly like or find interesting?

Answer: Sporticus. Oh my gawd he rocks. He's so bendy and acrobatic! I love him. My favourite Sporticus moment was when he was trapped in a little place under a floor somewhere and couldn't get out. But get out he did. How? He hit the walls really hard and an apple fell through a conveniently placed hole in the floorboards and dropped into his hand. He hastened to eat said item, giving him an extraordinary burst of Sporticus-ness, and leaped out from under the floor!

I think everyone should be that little bit more like Sporticus. What do you 'orrible lot think?

Oh, and what a moustache!

Lindy
05-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Magnús Scheving is a god amongst men.

1) He's a long-running gymnastics champion
2) He wrote the Latibaer books to promote fitness to children in Iceland
3) He then expanded these into stage plays
4) Following this, and the setup of his own company to market these products, he was asked by an American TV company (I think it was either CBS or Nickelodeon) to produce a TV version for America
5) Not only does he write and produce Lazy Town, he also stars as Sportacus himself
6) He's hothothot/10

Bunny
05-11-2007, 05:58 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about.

BarelySeeAtAll
05-11-2007, 06:25 PM
:disgustedlookingeekface:
why the hell would anyone watch this?
the puppets frikken scare me!!!!!!!!
*sits in corner holding knees rocking backwards and forwards*
seriously now, i cant stand it and think it should be taken off of the tv for it might encourage youngsters to do crazy things like actually buy puppets which look similar to those on tv....
no, no...say they wont....please say they wont...:cry:

Captain Maxx Power
05-11-2007, 07:21 PM
As part of the Chin Patrol I feel it 1000% necessary to point out the majesty that is Robbie Rotten's Facial Extension;

http://www.ytv.com/programming/shows/lazy_town/img/characters/char_robbie.jpg

I mean really, wow

Psychotic
05-11-2007, 10:51 PM
It's Sportacus. With an a. In fact I am so obsessive compulsive about this that I have renamed the thread.

What I like most about Lazy Town is the BBC's subtitles of the theme tune, because they like to change the last line of it all the time. Sometimes it is "Adventure's just a moment away!" whereas at others it's "I bet you're just a moment away!". I don't really think Sportacus approves of gambling so it's probably the former.

Mayor Milford Meanswell is a fucking god.

Agrias
05-11-2007, 10:54 PM
Sportacus makes me touch my fun zones and play in the playground

Old Manus
05-11-2007, 11:41 PM
Needs moar Stephanie ytmnd pages, imo.

Necronopticous
05-11-2007, 11:42 PM
It's all about Stephanie.

Vikeve
05-11-2007, 11:43 PM
I watch Lazytown whenever I notice it's on. Why? For the amazing puppets perhaps? Oh no. Maybe for that dastardly fellow's amazing chin and disguises? Certainly not. Why then, would I watch something that has some characters that I don't particularly like or find interesting?

Answer: Sporticus. Oh my gawd he rocks. He's so bendy and acrobatic! I love him. My favourite Sporticus moment was when he was trapped in a little place under a floor somewhere and couldn't get out. But get out he did. How? He hit the walls really hard and an apple fell through a conveniently placed hole in the floorboards and dropped into his hand. He hastened to eat said item, giving him an extraordinary burst of Sporticus-ness, and leaped out from under the floor!

I think everyone should be that little bit more like Sporticus. What do you 'orrible lot think?

Oh, and what a moustache!

Finally, someone understands me thank god for Quin 'n' Tonic. He's so sexy isn't he?

El Bandito
05-11-2007, 11:45 PM
That kind of catchy, weird europop music can't be on television shows! I might get caught watching it by my friends and never live it down!

Secret Lazytown mp3's on my iPod are enough of a fix for me.

~*~Celes~*~
05-12-2007, 01:28 AM
I <3 Robbie Rotten =]