PDA

View Full Version : How embaressing!

demondude
05-12-2007, 10:21 AM
What is the most embaressing thing that's ever happened to you.

Speaking of embarresment i just spelt it wrong didn't I:)

kikimm
05-12-2007, 10:36 AM
The most embarrassing thing that's happened to me recently was having to speak for the German AP Test on Thursday. Oh god. Thinking about people listening to that and grading it just makes me...ugh. :laugh: Terrible. I made mostly incoherent noises.

8-)

Jigsaw
05-12-2007, 12:52 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/96964-right-forum.html

That was pretty embarrasing I suppose :eek:

LoveArya
05-12-2007, 10:55 PM
well..... i wont tell you my MOST embaressing, but there was this one time......when this girl i hated was mad at me cuz i was (and still am) dating her ex boyfriend, and she stole all my clothes when i was in the gym shower....and then the fire drill went off.......i only had a towel! :( and it was sooo embaressing!

Sergeant Hartman
05-12-2007, 11:46 PM
well..... i wont tell you my MOST embaressing, but there was this one time......when this girl i hated was mad at me cuz i was (and still am) dating her ex boyfriend, and she stole all my clothes when i was in the gym shower....and then the fire drill went off.......i only had a towel! :( and it was sooo embaressing!
Oh, my, God.

Leen-Leen
05-12-2007, 11:57 PM
There was this one time I got my lunch tray and was about to head over to this table where you got all the forks, spoons, napkins ... etc. But on my way over, I tripped (on my own shoes.) I dropped my lunch tray, so it landed on the floor and it made a loud noise that made everyone silent and staring right at me. That was really embarrassing.

At least the lunch people gave me another lunch for free. xD

ShunNakamura
05-13-2007, 02:13 AM
<span style="color:#FFCCFF">
Probably the funniest moment is either my 'anime' trip (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2174733-post12.html), my breaking of the cow (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/65554-i-broke-cow.html), or perchance depending on your perspective what happened to me at graduation this afternoon.

Basically at graduation I had one of the stupid stole things. To make things worse we were outdoors for the precession. The wind picks up and grabs my stole(pulling it off just as we are walking past all the watchers. I instinctively reach out to catch it. Problem is... I am not use to wearing a hat, so I promptly knock the graduation hat up into the air and nearly into the person behind me(I managed to catch it... luckily). This happened TWICE. Once while doing the opening and once when I went up to recieve my diploma(this time though I just managed to not knock my hat off; however, I have loosened it enough that the wind took it off for me.... the wind was even blowing over stands that they were using for presentations).

Yeah, I was a 'little' embarrassed(and the girls behind me just wouldn't stop giggling about it :aimblush:).
</span>

BarelySeeAtAll
05-13-2007, 10:18 AM
we had our SATs and one of these little cards which tell you where to stand in the line came off, and i was at the front and was like, "sir, one of the, things, just flew away" he said, "oh, go get it will you please?" my face...amusing....":eep: " so i went and tried gettin it in front of the rest of my year group...and it flew away again :(
*sigh* well thats the latest one