PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck

Arcanus1
05-12-2007, 12:59 PM
I keep dieing when Queen Remedi transforms afte you beet her HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!:( :crying2:

Zora
05-12-2007, 05:41 PM
THis is what my friend did, so it may help you.

He got a defender with mighty guard (Bangaa). He killed her allies and then SPAMMED Might Guard until the Li-Grim ran out of MP. From there it was easy picking I believe. Though I don't remember it entirely, so I may have left something out...

I do remember it involved Might Guard though...

Nightmare of darkness
05-12-2007, 06:39 PM
trade for the best thing in the game

Firo Volondé
05-13-2007, 01:52 PM
Gain some levels. Have Marche learn Double Sword. It's not hard.

boys from the dwarf
05-24-2007, 09:35 PM
I have a feeling he's stuck because he's save before the last battling sequence and has no way to level up elsewhere because his game save is at that point.

What are your levels and team line up. a good strategy should stop it from being impossible to win.

arcanedude34
06-27-2007, 09:27 PM
I have a feeling he's stuck because he's save before the last battling sequence and has no way to level up elsewhere because his game save is at that point.

What are your levels and team line up. a good strategy should stop it from being impossible to win.

that's what happened on my file. I beat it eventually. The best way, imo, is to have one physical fighter (I had ninja-Marche) just go psycho on her with like three healers constantly healing him. It took me two minutes using that strategy.

F_F_T_Advance
07-29-2007, 05:42 AM
O... Yeah i remember beating her,

All i did before going in was get all of my best members to get 10 jp *do not use the totema with the one with the tree (it's weak *why? because it was weakened when you got it...* , any ways i would use either the moogle or human totema

The_white_mage
09-26-2007, 08:01 PM
oh god i had trouble with this battle but it's easy if ya think bout it go in there with all mp drain totemas then dmg totema nice and simple
:choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :mog: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: