PDA

View Full Version : It's 1.45 am

YTDN
05-13-2007, 01:48 AM
Hello! I'm posting this at 1.45 am from a sleepover. We've been having philisophical discussions about our friendships and stuff.

To give this thread a topic, have you gone to any sleepovers recently and why did you do to not sleep.

Meat Puppet
05-13-2007, 01:51 AM
Morrowind. Lots... and lots of Morrowind. :barf:

Bunny
05-13-2007, 01:53 AM
I haven't ever been to a sleepover, but I can imagine just how philosophical a bunch of thirteen year olds can be.

Leen-Leen
05-13-2007, 02:58 AM
I had one with my friends last week. All we ever do at sleepovers is pretty much just ... talk. We also write in this 'notebook' that I have that's full of random things, and just watch movies.

Faris
05-13-2007, 02:59 AM
I went to one last month. We slept.

Tifa Valentine
05-13-2007, 03:16 AM
When I was in my pre and early teens at the sleep overs I went to the girls talked for hours.....about boys... To stay awake we would play little embarrassing games like truth or dare and look up our horoscopes in magazines, etc.
The only sleepovers I attend now are ones after parties. Nothing extreme, the people I don't really know usually all leave around 4am and I'm with trusted friends/family and my bf for the rest of the time.

Del Murder
05-13-2007, 04:21 AM
I was at one yesterday and we did oragami instead of sleeping. :)

Yamaneko
05-13-2007, 04:29 AM
Is that what you kids are calling it nowadays?

Del Murder
05-13-2007, 04:31 AM
Oh yeah. It makes Unne's Livejournal sound a whole lot different, doesn't it?

Araciel
05-13-2007, 04:54 AM
the last non-dirty sleepover i went to was in like...7th grade. we played videogames and tackle hide and seek...or somesuch....around the apartment building my friends lived at. then we spent a couple of hours chasing local girls we knew and group mooning them.

rubah
05-13-2007, 05:30 AM
Hmm. The last sleepover I was at. . . I guess you could count our band trip as a sleepover, but I wanted to go to bed!

well the first night. The second night I didn't so much because my friends and I were having a very deep spiritual discussion and it seemed so mundane to make us stop in the middle because of lights out and not let us switch rooms around to continue :(

I've always been protective of my sleep, and I have trouble sleeping while others are still awake, so trying to stay awake is not a problem.

Man though, there was one time that my friend stayed over. I laid in the floor and read the first harry potter book and she messed with this shareware program called Childs Play for hours. And I strung up all this string and stuff across the room every which way until it was pretty much impossible to get out. It was wild.

Jessweeee♪
05-13-2007, 05:34 AM
I don't go to many sleep overs because most of my friends are guys, but the sleepovers I have been to, the girl had lame parents that actually made us go to bed. The best one happened when two girls stayed up to freeze some underwear. When they tried taking mine, I was like "BOO!!" and joined them B)