PDA

View Full Version : MGS3 Favorite Cobra member?

Ashley Schovitz
05-13-2007, 03:21 AM
I liked this gamne so much that5 I had to make another thread about it. So who's your favorite member of the Cobras from the game I won't say yet.

Psychotic
05-13-2007, 03:34 AM
The Fury. The idea of combining a jetpack and a flamethrower is an intriguing one.

LunarWeaver
05-13-2007, 06:07 AM
I like the Sorrow 'coz his ghost form sometimes holds up ghost cardboard with helpful frequencies written with his ghost marker. His boss fight was also cool oatmeal.

Roto13
05-13-2007, 07:05 AM
Hey, no fair putting the Boss on there. ;P She's a fantastic character. Just amazing. My favourite in the game.

Ashley Schovitz
05-14-2007, 02:12 AM
All the Boss battles were great except for The Sorrow can you even call that a Boss fight? Anyway for me I'll say The End I had the most fun with him.

Jowy
05-14-2007, 02:49 AM
My flame suit! Son of a biiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Plus he was aggravating as all hell to beat. Flipping camera angles in Subsistence makes it worlds easier.

Project G
05-15-2007, 02:14 PM
The sorrow because he is the type of person you would find in a stephen king novel

The black mage
05-16-2007, 01:56 PM
I like the Sorrow 'coz his ghost form sometimes holds up ghost cardboard with helpful frequencies written with his ghost marker. His boss fight was also cool oatmeal.
And he holds up the timer whilst you are talking to vaugin in front of the shagohod before you blow it up and when he tells you how to get out of jail. plus you can see his roted corpse just before vaugin fires the davy crroket
3 spoilers one post
But i still have to say the best cobra is the END.
There are 3 ways to defet him. by killing him after a cutseen, in the boss fight, or even better by fastfowarding the Ps2 internal clock an week so he dies of old age.
EDIT: And i like the ladder climbing sequance after it.