PDA

View Full Version : HELP! I want to get rid of my magic!

^ViL^
05-13-2007, 06:56 PM
I guess what I did was stupid but since I didn't think about it- I started drawing every magic spell with every single character.Then I realized that every character cannot hold more than 32 spell at a time. So now I'm trying to find a way to get rid of all spells that Irvine Zell and Selphie have but I can't just go on casting fira(for example) forever! If s.b. knows a faster way to get rid of those offensive spells (including those with status effect) pls write. PLS! I DESPERATELY NEED HELP:cry:

Comet
05-13-2007, 07:01 PM
You can transfer them to the party members that you do not use.

Goldenboko
05-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Isn't there a discard button?

^ViL^
05-13-2007, 07:21 PM
well...comet I can't because the chacarters I do not use have the same magics in the same amount...and Goldenboko-no there's no discard button...I can't be that stupid and not notice it..10x for replies if u have any other ideas ,you're wellcome:)

PuPu
05-13-2007, 07:25 PM
I'm think that Square is the discard button. Select the Magic that you don't want, and press Square. It will ask if you want to discard it.

Goldenboko
05-14-2007, 01:57 AM
I'm think that Square is the discard button. Select the Magic that you don't want, and press Square. It will ask if you want to discard it.

Oh yeah, thats the discard button.

Also, I knew for sure the was one because I once almost discarded 100 Ultima :mad2:

Dragonface
05-14-2007, 02:26 AM
You could refined some of your low/mid-level magics to the highist they can get. Make note however that each your chacarter must used 12 mag slots for Fire, Fira, Firaga, Blizzard, Blizzara, Blizzaga, Thunder, Thundera, Thundaga, Cure, Cura & Curaga. Use the other 20 slots to see what YOU think its best to fit each chacarter.

Xurts
05-14-2007, 03:27 AM
You could refined some of your low/mid-level magics to the highist they can get. Make note however that each your chacarter must used 12 mag slots for Fire, Fira, Firaga, Blizzard, Blizzara, Blizzaga, Thunder, Thundera, Thundaga, Cure, Cura & Curaga. Use the other 20 slots to see what YOU think its best to fit each chacarter.
You actually don't need any elemental magic, especially not the weaker spells. You should convert all elemental magic into the stronger forms ASAP, and once you get enough high level magic you can even discard all of the -aga spells.

I would suggest just having 3 characters with all of the magic. Just transfer all magic when you use different characters. You eliminate half of the effort by using 3 characters, and collecting the rare magic is much easier.

Samickas
05-14-2007, 06:20 AM
I guess what I did was stupid but since I didn't think about it- I started drawing every magic spell with every single character.Then I realized that every character cannot hold more than 32 spell at a time. So now I'm trying to find a way to get rid of all spells that Irvine Zell and Selphie have but I can't just go on casting fira(for example) forever! If s.b. knows a faster way to get rid of those offensive spells (including those with status effect) pls write. PLS! I DESPERATELY NEED HELP:cry: Try thrashing spells in magic menu.

^ViL^
05-14-2007, 12:50 PM
people,10X A LOT!!!!U really helped me big time.I too converted the low-leveled spells into mid-level ones but it's just that I wanted to have every single spell...don't actually know why.You are the BEST!!!:D :D :D

crazybayman
05-14-2007, 02:57 PM
Junction exchange is your friend.

Peter_20
05-16-2007, 11:53 AM
Junction exchange is your friend.It eventually becomes a major hassle, though.

Really, use Square, the Discard button.