PDA

View Full Version : WTF!!! (morrowind help)

Dragon Mage
05-13-2007, 07:20 PM
Ok, here's the deal. I was playing morrowind the other day, and I was at some stupid ashlander camp. I stepped out of the wise womans yurt, and some stupid Cliff Racer attacked me. I killed it, and it fell on the yurt, right on the wall. (stupid glitches, you know.) now it's like buried in the wall.

So, I go off and complete more of the main quest and when I get back to the camp, I find, I can't get back in that yurt. It's that bloody cliff racer body, lying in the wall, that's preventing the computer form accessing the yurt at all. And I REALLY need to get in there because she gives me the rest of the quests and everything!!!!

So if anyone knows how to fix this problem, I'd be infinitely grateful.

Laddy
05-13-2007, 07:23 PM
Start a new game or go back to any previous loads, that's all I can tell ya. OR, if you can access the body, you can make it go away.

Markus. D
05-13-2007, 07:26 PM
hack it away B]

hack all the cliff racers away.

:D

Dragon Mage
05-13-2007, 07:32 PM
I can't access the body! and no save files go back far enough for me to fix it!! :(

Madame Adequate
05-13-2007, 08:20 PM
Are you playing on the PC? If you are, use console commands to make it go away, or to port yourself inside the yurt.

If you're on Xbox, I dunno what you can do. Forget the quest?

Captain Maxx Power
05-13-2007, 09:34 PM
Are you playing on the PC? If you are, use console commands to make it go away, or to port yourself inside the yurt.

If you're on Xbox, I dunno what you can do. Forget the quest?

It's the main quest, so it's not really something that can be forgotten that easily.

You will have to attempt to access it's corpse to dispose of it. Otherwise it's either console commands to destroy it or COC command to teleport yourself into the yurt directly.

Laddy
05-13-2007, 10:34 PM
If you have to increase your Acrobatics like crazy to get it, do it.

Markus. D
05-14-2007, 03:19 AM
*sigh* such a glitchy game :(

Araciel
05-14-2007, 06:00 AM
yet still so beyond worth playing!

Dragon Mage
05-16-2007, 02:08 AM
wow, thanks for all your help! But i reset the actors and when I went to talk to one woman it said 'cliff racer'! I was like O_O. So when I clicked on it, i was able to dispose of the corpse!!! *yayness* but thanks for your help nonetheless. (yes, it is for the PC)

and Araciel, you're absolutely right! I love it, (even though it sucks compared to Oblivion! I want to play oblivion so much......)

Araciel
05-16-2007, 04:22 PM
oblilvion is almost a totally different ballgame...i loves my oblivion and how it runs smoothly on my supercomputar ofdoom better than it runs on my 360 XD

SHIMMERING ISLES RULES

Captain Maxx Power
05-16-2007, 04:51 PM
oblilvion is almost a totally different ballgame...i loves my oblivion and how it runs smoothly on my supercomputar ofdoom better than it runs on my 360 XD

SHIMMERING ISLES RULES

"Come back soon, or I'll pluck out your eyes!"

Sheogorath wins so hard I was uber pissed they "killed him off", he was easily the most fun NPC in the history of Oblivion

Araciel
05-16-2007, 05:05 PM
totally agree!

ah now i have to make a new character and play throughit all again heheh

*skips off*

KasaiDraco
05-21-2007, 10:35 PM
I just got Mosrrowind last week and my character in the game is a mass murder. She kills everything in sight. XD

Araciel
05-22-2007, 03:53 PM
oh dear. have you killed any threads of fate yet?