PDA

View Full Version : Convince me...

samboo1
05-14-2007, 07:39 PM
So i got KH of christmas last year. I had never been on it, but because fellow FF fans like it, i thought it would be the game for me. Right now im not really feeling the buzz of it, right now im fighting heartless(?) in different parts of this town place (ive jsut come off the island, and yes im not far into the game). Right now im bored of running around fighting these things and not getting anywhere. Is the rest of the game like this?

Hazzard
05-14-2007, 07:49 PM
No, now give it another shot, and you'll see the magic. Literally.

demondude
05-14-2007, 07:50 PM
if you dont enjoy it mickey mouse will kick youre ass

that reason enough?:p

samboo1
05-14-2007, 07:53 PM
if you dont enjoy it mickey mouse will kick youre ass

that reason enough?:p

XD

Ill carry on but if i end up fighting these things for another hour im burning the disc :)

Clawsze
05-14-2007, 08:10 PM
Have you been to the Accesory shop, if not, go now, if so, wander round the 2nd/3rd district, if that is done Leon will come and fight you in 1st District.

samboo1
05-14-2007, 08:20 PM
Riiiight. Ill try that then. Im not quite sure what ive done.

Hazzard
05-14-2007, 08:25 PM
It's good place to lvl up before Wonderland, so take your opportunity. Also, do it once you get Donald and Goofy, who should be entering the game soon.

Clawsze
05-14-2007, 08:28 PM
It's good place to lvl up before Wonderland, so take your opportunity. Also, do it once you get Donald and Goofy, who should be entering the game soon.

*kofbosskof*

Tavrobel
05-14-2007, 09:39 PM
It'll be easier to enjoy once you drop the feeling that it's some FF spinoff. It's its own game, just with cameos.

Clawsze
05-14-2007, 09:56 PM
I agree, it's actually mostly Disney, but was developed by Square Enix so they thought "Lets get some of OUR characters in here" and so they did and with came the ONE thing that never happens in a Disney production....death not involving a)Fairy Tales b)Superheroes

Hazzard
05-14-2007, 10:01 PM
Funny thing is, it's better than most of the FF's. Well in my opinion it is. I wouldn't even categorizes it as "light hearted" as most people do. It has a few dark scenes, which really build you up for the battle.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
05-15-2007, 04:08 AM
The game is pretty easy to beat and the story line is very good too.
And it has lots of funny parts and when you mess with the camera angle......never mind.... :D

samboo1
05-15-2007, 05:38 PM
LOL:D

And yea i did kinda get the feel it was a FF spin off, but recently in the game its been focusing more on disney which is better. I may start the game again, since it's been like 4 months since i last went on it...

Fynn
05-15-2007, 08:45 PM
As much as I love both Disney and FF, what I liked the most about this game were the original parts - beautiful...

Larahl
05-15-2007, 09:52 PM
Play more than just one hour and than decide if you like the game or not.

Hazzard
05-15-2007, 10:21 PM

Nah, trust me, complete KH1 quickly and then rush on to the better stuff (KH2) I found that much more enjoyable and interesting, but the first one is decent as well.

Fynn
05-15-2007, 10:30 PM

Nah, trust me, complete KH1 quickly and then rush on to the better stuff (KH2) I found that much more enjoyable and interesting, but the first one is decent as well.

Ditto. Just don't forget to play CoM - great game, too!

Clawsze
05-16-2007, 07:29 PM

Good story, game, yet, battle system sucks.

Fynn
05-16-2007, 09:23 PM

I liked the battle system, but the original was way more enjoyable. It seems slightly less tedious during Reverse/Rebirth...

Hazzard
05-19-2007, 11:57 AM

I liked the battle system, but the original was way more enjoyable. It seems slightly less tedious during Reverse/Rebirth...

I tried a bit of it, and then my file got deleted on the emulator. From that day, I never played it again.

Jessweeee♪
05-30-2007, 10:13 PM
So i got KH of christmas last year. I had never been on it, but because fellow FF fans like it, i thought it would be the game for me. Right now im not really feeling the buzz of it, right now im fighting heartless(?) in different parts of this town place (ive jsut come off the island, and yes im not far into the game). Right now im bored of running around fighting these things and not getting anywhere. Is the rest of the game like this?

Just keep playing n.n
You probably won't like CoM, though. Just skip to KHII, which is awesome. CoM was unique, but it didn't play well for me on the GBA. If Final Mix ever comes here, I wanna try it on the PS2 n.n

Larahl
05-30-2007, 10:15 PM
Chain of Memories is awesome.
Don't skip it, play it.