PDA

View Full Version : God is a Man

Shlup
05-15-2007, 07:07 AM
So I'm being all internet-ish and I come to read that, during pregnancy... a woman's brain shrinks 3-5%. WTF?! Everything else gets bigger but our brains actually shrink?!

That's absolute balls.

EDIT: They're back to normal six months after birth, btw.

Agrias
05-15-2007, 07:08 AM
So we can command things of our men easier.

TheAbominatrix
05-15-2007, 07:08 AM
I thought it was the years after the pregnancy that made one's brain shrink. Go fig.

Shlup
05-15-2007, 07:20 AM
I thought it was spending too much time with men that made our brains shrink.

Oh snap?

Mitch
05-15-2007, 07:21 AM
It's all because of my new shrink-ray.

Nominus Experse
05-15-2007, 07:27 AM
See why babies are a bad thing. The reasons keep mounting.

Loony BoB
05-15-2007, 12:38 PM
So I'm being all internet-ish and I come to read that, during pregnancy... a woman's brain shrinks 3-5%. WTF?! Everything else gets bigger but our brains actually shrink?!

That's absolute balls.

EDIT: They're back to normal six months after birth, btw.
There's a perfectly witty reason for any female to use in order to slap this back against males, but they're probably missing the 3-5% of the brain required to come up with it. ;)

*runs like hell*

EDIT: Proof that two heads aren't always better than one! Oh ho ho, I just have too many responses for this thread, I'll quit while I'm not too far behind.

Bunny
05-15-2007, 12:56 PM
When a woman is pregnant, she has a battle of wills with her child and the prize is a piece of her brain. Women are weak and feeble creatures so they always lose. Sometimes, on a very rare occasion, a woman will win the battle. This is where retards come from.

Cloudane
05-15-2007, 12:58 PM
So I'm being all internet-ish and I come to read that, during pregnancy... a woman's brain shrinks 3-5%.

So she turns blonde then? What if she's already blonde? :D

*scarpers*

Captain Maxx Power
05-15-2007, 02:20 PM

Oh snap?

O yes, go on, just go for the obvious targets as per. Bloody hell, it's a wonder any children get born at all the way these women go on about how rubbish we are. I happen to be a rather nice person for the record. Very low maintenance, no sports or drinking involved. I'm the guy women say they want but actually don't.

Bunny
05-15-2007, 02:23 PM
You're the type of guy women your age don't want, but when women get older they realize "Oh hey I am stupid and want someone who won't cheat on me for kids and marriage"

Captain Maxx Power
05-15-2007, 02:26 PM
You're the type of guy women your age don't want, but when women get older they realize "Oh hey I am stupid and want someone who won't cheat on me for kids and marriage"

You have absolutely no idea how much I hope that that turns out to be true.

Bunny
05-15-2007, 02:51 PM
It is. Women, the ones worth having anyway, sooner or later learn that the "bad boy" image they are attracted to as immature girls doesn't really make for a good husband/father.

escobert
05-15-2007, 02:53 PM
womens brains are weak and mens are ruff and buff.

theundeadhero
05-15-2007, 03:00 PM
Women have brains?

Breine
05-15-2007, 03:01 PM
That is officially the weirdest thing I've heard for a while..

Baloki
05-15-2007, 03:22 PM
during pregnancy... a woman's brain shrinks 3-5%.

You have to have somewhere to store all the babies :O

Araciel
05-15-2007, 04:01 PM
It is. Women, the ones worth having anyway, sooner or later learn that the "bad boy" image they are attracted to as immature girls doesn't really make for a good husband/father.

i'll let you guys in on secret: women love men who treat them like dirt :S because as soon as that man shows he cares in some tiny way at all, it makes them feel special.

what a world.

also, i would assume the brain shrinks due to the woman's body having to work so hard to keep and maintain another living organism within it...but i suck at sciency stuff....ohmagawd he said 'sciency...' whatta retard!

bipper
05-15-2007, 04:11 PM
Well, just for having an intimate female life mate, most men's brains simply shut off. Something about scholastic osmosis.

Quindiana Jones
05-15-2007, 04:29 PM
The baby absorbs your mind. I thought everyone already knew that?

bipper
05-15-2007, 04:37 PM

This has been proven false as not all babies are born handicapped.

Quindiana Jones
05-15-2007, 04:49 PM

This has been proven false as not all babies are born handicapped.

That was awesome.

fire_of_avalon
05-15-2007, 05:06 PM
So you tell me this happens, but you don't tell me why? WHY? >:O

Renmiri
05-15-2007, 05:12 PM

Heh, same as immature man hunting for playboy bunny gals :p

Essência
05-15-2007, 05:23 PM

i'll let you guys in on secret: women love men who treat them like dirt :S because as soon as that man shows he cares in some tiny way at all, it makes them feel special.

so what? And women dont like men who treat them like dirt

Yamaneko
05-15-2007, 05:26 PM
What about some sort of gravel?

Bunny
05-15-2007, 05:32 PM
Mud, perhaps.

Heh, same as immature man hunting for playboy bunny gals

The ratio of girls who think about a future with a man to men who think about a relationship with a girl are sorely different. Women are far, far more relationship oriented than men are. So you can probably stop trying to find some sort of equal ground just to make things fair.

Roto13
05-15-2007, 06:15 PM
I set up playboy bunny snares, but they weren't dead when I found them so I had to kill them myself.

What if they give birth to twins or triplets?

Bunny
05-15-2007, 06:16 PM
I don't think the percentage is based on how many kids one has. Just the instance of pregnancy. So it is straight 3-5% regardless.

rubah
05-15-2007, 06:23 PM
unless baloki's idea is TRUE!

Bunny
05-15-2007, 06:24 PM
Nothing Baloki says is even remotely true.

Captain Maxx Power
05-15-2007, 07:40 PM
It's pretty simple really. The brain is primarily consistent of water, of which a large volume of that water is present in the place of blood. When a women is pregnant the body will naturally divert blood away from many other parts of the body in order to feed the child oxygen via the placenta. This includes blood that would usually flow into the brain. As pregnancy goes on and the need for more oxygen by the child is necessary this diversion is even more severe. In other words, the body drains blood from the brain in order to keep the child alive. As for why it takes a while to go back in, the brain is a very spongey tissue, and as such will need to extend back out in order to retake in the same amount of blood it did before.

This you can believe or assume I made up with my basic knowledge of biology from a D grade A-level on the subject. The choice is yours.

Baloki
05-15-2007, 08:08 PM

That my good sir is a lie and you know it!

Bunny
05-15-2007, 08:28 PM

See what I mean?

Baloki
05-15-2007, 09:34 PM

See what I mean?

I am not liking your tone mister!

rubah
05-15-2007, 10:23 PM
I believe you baloki!

but my tommygun don't.

theundeadhero
05-15-2007, 11:06 PM
She might be smart enough to not shoot you now, but just wait 'till she gets pregnant and that brain gets to shrinking. Then see if you get shot or not!

Psychotic
05-15-2007, 11:12 PM
Ha ha women are dumb!

Baloki
05-15-2007, 11:36 PM
*hands rubah some gum*

Chew that and be calm dear!

yanis
05-16-2007, 02:55 AM
What happens if woman gives birth to twins...or triplets...
Does it mean that brain shrinks to 10% or 15%...:confused:

Goldenboko
05-16-2007, 02:58 AM
When a woman is pregnant, she has a battle of wills with her child and the prize is a piece of her brain. Women are weak and feeble creatures so they always lose. Sometimes, on a very rare occasion, a woman will win the battle. This is where retards come from.

:kaolaugh:

Giga Guess
05-16-2007, 02:03 PM

See what I mean?

Go for the paradox! THE PARADOX!

Bunny
05-16-2007, 03:08 PM

See what I mean?

Why must you tell these bold-faced lies?

bipper
05-16-2007, 03:49 PM

See what I mean?

Go for the paradox! THE PARADOX!

As in two practitioners walking down the street?

Araciel
05-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Ha ha women are dumb!

man you ain't neva lie

Mercen-X
05-16-2007, 05:15 PM
So we can command things of our men easier.That would imply the male's brain has shrunk . . . the statement is backwards.

It's in our nature to want to a quick and easy fling early on so we can do something about all these goddamned hormones. A curse on humanity, I say. What sucks is that most of us have to lie about it afterward because we don't know want to hear that our partner was sex-crazed maniacal blank-cubus in the past.

Women have brains?Absolutely not . . . at least not the one's I've met in person.

what a worldWomen never know what they want.

so what? And women dont like men who treat them like dirtHell no!

Heh, same as immature man hunting for playboy bunny gals :pI've never given a rat's repeatedly humped ass about playboy bunnies. Damn bits. Here is the ring . . . it fits on your finger. Say "I do," or I'll put you in a wringer. "AHHH! He's scaring the chyt out of me!"

The ratio of girls who think about a future with a man to men who think about a relationship with a girl are sorely different. Women are far, far more relationship oriented than men are. So you can probably stop trying to find some sort of equal ground just to make things fair.Damned right! I like to say damn and damned a lot.

I believe you baloki!

but my tommygun don't..
... :eep: hilarious . . . No, seriously! I giggled aloud in a public library when I read that (or was it something posted by Yamaneko) . . . whatever. I love you. Seriously . . . in love . . . hearts are floating around my head. Marry me. Here's a giant diamond. Okay it's actually a match for the tip of my pinky. I'll have it attached to a silver engagement ring. We can have the ceremony on a mountaintop or in view of a waterfall . . . or in space! How awesome is that!?"

Baloki
05-16-2007, 05:22 PM
Such people should be placed in boxes and sent to cheese, I take offence dear sir!

rubah
05-16-2007, 05:46 PM
... :eep: hilarious . . . No, seriously! I giggled aloud in a public library when I read that (or was it something posted by Yamaneko) . . . whatever. I love you. Seriously . . . in love . . . hearts are floating around my head. Marry me. Here's a giant diamond. Okay it's actually a match for the tip of my pinky. I'll have it attached to a silver engagement ring. We can have the ceremony on a mountaintop or in view of a waterfall . . . or in space! How awesome is that!?"
Sorry, I'm a Playboy Bunny. But I'll mention to stu that he's got competition!

Why must you tell these bold-faced lies?
This is what got me!

HILARIOCITY STRIKES AGAIN.

Bunny
05-16-2007, 05:48 PM
I am the Playboy Bunny.

Christmas
05-16-2007, 05:56 PM
hey guys, God (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/-god-.html) got banned from EoFF. :(

Baloki
05-16-2007, 06:21 PM
Dr Unne strikes again.

theundeadhero
05-16-2007, 07:09 PM
hey guys, God got banned from EoFF.Yes, I did :(

I think I made some staff angry with that one.

Baloki
05-16-2007, 07:16 PM
hey guys, God got banned from EoFF.Yes, I did :(

I think I made some staff angry with that one.

Dr Unne strikes again.

theundeadhero
05-16-2007, 07:19 PM
Stop lying Baloki.

It was my account and Yams banned it.

Mercen-X
05-16-2007, 07:31 PM
Such people should be placed in boxes and sent to cheese, I take offence dear sir!
Is this to me?

Sorry, I'm a Playboy Bunny. But I'll mention to stu that he's got competition!REALLY!? YES!!! I'm IN! In your face! In your face! Er . . . I mean . . . you're a bunny? I guess I can live with that. *ch-ching*

HILARIOCITYI love it.

I am the Playboy Bunny.
Well, I'll chase after you, bunny *growl* . . . I'm on the hunt Bunny.

It's pretty simple really. The brain is primarily consistent of water, of which a large volume of that water is present in the place of blood. When a women is pregnant the body will naturally divert blood away from many other parts of the body in order to feed the child oxygen via the placenta. This includes blood that would usually flow into the brain. As pregnancy goes on and the need for more oxygen by the child is necessary this diversion is even more severe. In other words, the body drains blood from the brain in order to keep the child alive. As for why it takes a while to go back in, the brain is a very spongey tissue, and as such will need to extend back out in order to retake in the same amount of blood it did before.

This you can believe or assume I made up with my basic knowledge of biology from a D grade A-level on the subject. The choice is yours.I choose . . . option first, A, 1, and alpha: believe. It works.

Bunny
05-16-2007, 07:37 PM
You take Ridalin, don't you?

Shlup
05-16-2007, 08:08 PM

You're confusing "women" with "girls."

Baloki
05-16-2007, 08:41 PM
Stop lying Baloki.

It was my account and Yams banned it.

Yams is the good doctors second account and you know it!

rubah
05-16-2007, 09:20 PM
Shlup is a bad girl but a good woman.

Baloki
05-16-2007, 09:32 PM
Shlup is a bad girl but a good woman.

Unlike you, you're just bad to the bone!

TyphoonThaReapa
05-16-2007, 09:42 PM
A'yo, I'm gonna shut this men and women beef down right now! A'yo, when it come to a quick hit and run in the bed, women rules. That's right! I said it dammit! Women are bigger playas than men. But hey, we men ain't complainin'! We get some quick nooky son!:cool:

Baloki
05-16-2007, 09:45 PM
A'yo, I'm gonna shut this men and women beef down right now! A'yo, when it come to a quick hit and run in the bed, women rules. That's right! I said it dammit! Women are bigger playas than men. But hey, we men ain't complainin'! We get some quick nooky son!:cool:

May I refer you to a copy of the English Dictionary? You can now even get one included in your copy of Firefox, it's a useful tool, or so I am told.

TyphoonThaReapa
05-16-2007, 09:47 PM

May I refer you to a copy of the English Dictionary? You can now even get one included in your copy of Firefox, it's a useful tool, or so I am told.

It's call slang. Can you say SLANG little boy???

bipper
05-16-2007, 10:19 PM
Slang boy. I don't FEEL any cooler... :greenie:

Bunny
05-16-2007, 10:19 PM

"When it come" is not slang. It is plain bad English.

Strider
05-16-2007, 10:46 PM
So what? Women already have a brain the third the size of men.

http://www.mtv.com/news/moviehouse/photos/anchor_burgundy_mtvnews/MTVNews_RonBurgundy/ron_burgundy_sleazy.jpg

It's science.

oddler
05-16-2007, 10:51 PM
Our goods shrink when we stay in a pool too long.

Happy now?

Baloki
05-16-2007, 10:52 PM

I'm not a boy, I'm a fox :(

rubah
05-16-2007, 11:16 PM
*fur

I can say it but it's sure hard to read! And the internet is about making yourself look smart and pretentious anyways! way to stick out like a sore thumb!

SammieBabe
05-17-2007, 12:41 AM

That you are... ;)
This makes sense now, as I couldn't remember crap during my pregnancies.
And we may have smaller brains, but at least we use them, as opposed to thinking with our sexual organs...:)

Peegee
05-17-2007, 01:15 AM

Oh snap?

O yes, go on, just go for the obvious targets as per. Bloody hell, it's a wonder any children get born at all the way these women go on about how rubbish we are. I happen to be a rather nice person for the record. Very low maintenance, no sports or drinking involved. I'm the guy women say they want but actually don't.

I wonder why? :p

Baloki
05-17-2007, 11:30 AM
*fur

:eek:

I can say it but it's sure hard to read! And the internet is about making yourself look smart and pretentious anyways! way to stick out like a sore thumb!

I give you a chance to turn this into an "OMG LIK WE IZ GEEKS, LIK GET FIREFOX YO" thread and you ruined it Rubah, now whatever will we do?

That you are... ;)

Sowwie mum, meant to tell you sooner :(

Cloudane
05-17-2007, 12:51 PM

Interesting.

How many tails?

(seeing as the thread's already spiralled off topic I don't feel so guilty lol)

Bunny
05-17-2007, 12:52 PM
OVER NINE THOOOOOUSAAAAND

Meat Puppet
05-17-2007, 12:58 PM
We killed the wrong <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/the%2Bdevil%2Bman.html" title="Oh, so you put a “The” in there. Marginally clever." target="_blank">man</a>.

TyphoonThaReapa
05-17-2007, 02:12 PM
*sign* You guys should get banned for flaming me like that. HAPPY?!?!? I wrote correctly this time! But guess what, A'yo, I can careless what you guys think 'bout my typin' 'cause I'm the coolest one on the site be far ya' heard me!:cool:

Baloki
05-17-2007, 02:38 PM
*sign* You guys should get banned for flaming me like that. HAPPY?!?!? I wrote correctly this time! But guess what, A'yo, I can careless what you guys think 'bout my typin' 'cause I'm the coolest one on the site be far ya' heard me!:cool:

Sure you are Psy, sure you are :P

TyphoonThaReapa
05-17-2007, 02:39 PM

Stop smokin'...

Baloki
05-17-2007, 03:00 PM

Stop smokin'...

I'm sorry I don't smoke.

TyphoonThaReapa
05-17-2007, 03:06 PM

Stop smokin'...

I'm sorry I don't smoke.

Hehehe..you certainly act like it...:rolleyes2 . Anyway, back to the topic. Another reason to be proud of being a man...:cool:

Christmas
05-17-2007, 03:11 PM
We killed the wrong <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/the%2Bdevil%2Bman.html" title="Oh, so you put a “The” in there. Marginally clever." target="_blank">man</a>.

Ya, Christmas thinks that he is the reason why man is smarter and more awesome. :roll:

TyphoonThaReapa
05-17-2007, 03:15 PM
We killed the wrong man (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/the%2Bdevil%2Bman.html).

Ya, Christmas thinks that he is the reason why man is smarter and more awesome. :roll:

Where do you get your links???:confused:

Mercen-X
05-17-2007, 04:39 PM

You're confusing "women" with "girls."How old do you have to be in order to be recognized as a woman instead of a girl?
People should where bigass signs around their necks stating their real age. Like a lecherous 100-year-old would really be 19.

You take Ridalin, don't you?Nope. Rufinol uhihihihihihihihihihiwoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii . . . sorry! Landed on the keyboard again.

It's call slang. Can you say SLANG little boy???You're just dancing.

I'm not a boy, I'm a fox :eep:

I can say it but it's sure hard to read! And the internet is about making yourself look smart and pretentious anyways! way to stick out like a sore thumb!Obviously it's his intention to stick out like a raggedy-ass sore thumb.

And we may have smaller brains, but at least we use them, as opposed to thinking with our sexual organs...What's up with these damn liars popping up all over the internet?
Besides, you're brains obviously aren't very valuable. Look at how many chicks get pregnant before even finishing high school. And don't hand me in any meaningless bullskyt like the percentages are dropping. I don't care. Most girls pregnant out of high school are that way because they weren't thinking. The other side of it are victims of evil guys.

Quindiana Jones
05-17-2007, 05:53 PM

You make my anus bleed.

....:D

Namelessfengir
05-17-2007, 07:19 PM
god is a dick we should kill it

demondude
05-17-2007, 07:49 PM
god is a dick we should kill it

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1174329819-not_amused.b.jpg (http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1174329819-not_amused.jpg)

Mercen-X
05-17-2007, 11:32 PM
You make my anus bleed.

...:D
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha-ah-ha-ah *giggle girly* LOL S.D.ROTFLOLTIPM

I can't even stand to look at it . . . I just start bustin' up . . . HEHEHEH

TyphoonThaReapa
05-17-2007, 11:35 PM
You make my anus bleed.

...:D
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha