PDA

View Full Version : Battle Theory

Mercen-X
05-15-2007, 06:31 PM
Post a hypothetical battle between two or three characters with any fighting ability (the characters will be at beginner level, no matter what their max potential is) and then name where they fighting.

The next poster will name the winner (based on whatever) and post another battle.

Basically, it's like "Who do you think would win?" yah?

I'll start us off:

"Edward Elric versus Vash the Stampede."

Battling in the icy outer rim of the crater in Final Fantasy VII.

scrumpleberry
05-15-2007, 09:50 PM
Post a hypothetical battle between two or three characters with any fighting ability (the characters will be at beginner level, no matter what their max potential is) and then name where they fighting.

The next poster will name the winner (based on whatever) and post another battle.

Basically, it's like "Who do you think would win?" yah?

I'll start us off:

"Edward Elric versus Vash the Stampede."

Battling in the icy outer rim of the crater in Final Fantasy VII.

Edward wins by accidentally messing up another revival of his mum, then Vash has a heart attack and dies of fear.

"Elgar versus My Chemical Romance."

Takes place on the surfboard of the Silver Surfer. Count MCR as one emo entity.

Mercen-X
05-17-2007, 04:40 PM
? MCR?

Christmas
05-17-2007, 04:42 PM
Can my character level up through the battle? :bigsmile:

Bunny
05-17-2007, 05:42 PM
? MCR?

My Chemical Romance. Keep up, son.

Elgar, whoever that is, wins because MCR decides that life is just not worth living. With that, they leap off the surfboard.

The Hungry, Hungry Hippos versus Doink the Clown, Dink, Pink, and Wink.

One of those giant bouncy castles.

Mercen-X
05-17-2007, 11:27 PM
? MCR?

My Chemical Romance. Keep up, son.Didn't realize that was the fighter...:eep: Weird . . . how many people are in that band?

Doink the Clown, Dink, Pink, and Wink.
Did you just make this up?

To clear up the rules . . . These are one-on-one fights. (or one-on-one-on-one)

The characters have to have some infamy, they can't just be popping up out of your head. Otherwise, the concept becomes pointless.

Also, I'll be popping up after a every few posts to further restrict the characters you can use.

NOW!!! Someone post who they think will win between A Hungry Hippo and Doink the Clown. DO IT!! *scree*

Araciel
05-17-2007, 11:46 PM
doink the clown was in wrestling i think