PDA

View Full Version : FFT:The War of the Lions NA release

Crossblades
05-15-2007, 08:07 PM
RPGamer - News Bulletin - Square Enix Brings a Foursome to North America (http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q2-2007/051407a.html)

Scheduled for an October 2007 release, Tactics is being revamped exclusively for the PSP. The original Final Fantasy Tactics gave birth to the world of Ivalice, and the PSP version will feature exclusive content not found in the original. Including new CG sequences, jobs, multiplayer, and storyline elements, The War of the Lions has something new for both traditional and newcomer tacticians.

Hazzard
05-15-2007, 08:27 PM
I'm getting it, but the problem is that it will be out in a longgggg time, especially for us fancy Europeans, who are cruelly deprived from long awaited games, which are released at an incredibly late date.

ixnine
05-16-2007, 01:59 AM
I'm thinking of importing the Japanese version this weekend just to have it. This has always been my 2nd favorite FF game after FFVI. Thankfully the PSP is not region coded when it comes to games.

Suiko Jin
05-17-2007, 07:01 AM
I am going to buy this game the first day it comes out. This is the way.

.:kerrod:.
05-19-2007, 06:21 AM
I'm getting it, but the problem is that it will be out in a longgggg time, especially for us fancy Europeans, who are cruelly deprived from long awaited games, which are released at an incredibly late date.

ugh, try livin' in australia :( we're only JUST getting the ps1 out next month...well, a slight exaggeration, but you get my point...

i will also buy this game...though i already have the japanese one, i feel that they will tweak it a bit and make it slightly better and less, well, slow...and it won't be in japanese :p

Holy Lancer
05-29-2007, 02:34 AM
Out of all the FF games that are finally coming out for PSP after a long wait, I want this one the most for some reason. Crisis Core looks pretty cool though.

VorpalCyberWolf
06-13-2007, 11:18 AM
I think I've convinced myself I am going to get the import, master it and buy the American version when it comes out. I religiously have played this game every summer since it came out... I need my fix, but I don't feel like playing the PS version when I could play a new glorified one, even if it is in Japanese.