PDA

View Full Version : Don't know which game to play!?!

TheUsualSuspect
05-15-2007, 10:46 PM
Which game should I start? On a side note I mostly play games before bed so something a little more active like Kingdom Hearts isnt really something to play right before bed...

I dont know how to do a poll.:confused:

The game choices are...
Final Fantasy 6
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy 10
orrrr
Xenogears

Just beat FF Tactics so thats outta the question, and as stated earlier Kingdom Hearts is to much micro for something to play before bed. Still kinda new here. :p

Hazzard
05-15-2007, 10:49 PM
This sort of thread should not be allocated in the Eyes on Each Other forum, but the General Gaming Discussion forum instead.

By the way, go for X, I went with that all the time, and it did me no harm.

fire_of_avalon
05-15-2007, 10:51 PM
*moves*

Larahl
05-15-2007, 10:54 PM
Play Final Fantasy IX.

Roto13
05-15-2007, 10:57 PM
Considering the games listed, I think it might be better in General Square-Enix, but whatever. :P

It's too bad you didn't list VIII. That game relaxes me for some reason. Other than that, maybe IX.

TheUsualSuspect
05-15-2007, 11:05 PM
Thanks for moving this, I wasnt sure exactly where to post it. :confused: As for FFX that actually still has my longest video game file...almost 200 hours. Ofc I let alot of ppl play around with that that added to that time but alot of it is actually me catching guys for the monster arena and reforming the sphere grid. Yuna and Lulu doing 99,999 physical attacks FTW. And that file is from years ago...but it still has me satisfied with FFX...I'm thinking FF9 cause its been so long, FF8 was not very appealing to me. Thanks for all the responses keep em comin I'll probably start the new game tonight...

Dreddz
05-15-2007, 11:21 PM
I dont get why you only play RPG's before bed, probably get you to sleep faster but whatever. I remember playing FFIX alot before bed, probably because that was when I was at school, but yeah, it was pretty fun. I'd recommend you get the FFVI for the GBA, that is if you you have a GBA and havent already got another version of it. Handhelds are more my thing when snuggled up in bed.

Slothy
05-16-2007, 03:12 PM
FFVI is the best game on that list. FFIX runs a pretty close second. Now go play.

TheUsualSuspect
05-18-2007, 08:12 AM
I decided on a FF6, check that section for my post. :tongue: Im about to go meet with Edgar for the first time.

tidus_rox
05-19-2007, 03:06 AM
Mreh.... You should have went with X...