PDA

View Full Version : Roxas>Sora

Dual_Keyblade_Roxas
05-16-2007, 02:09 AM
Am I right?

Aerisfanatic
05-16-2007, 02:16 AM
">" this meaning cresendo and by the title "Roxas>Sora" as in roxas is better the sora? (mathematical term) or what "am i right" isnt really easy to answer without a fore mentioned statement.

PuPu
05-16-2007, 02:37 AM
">" this meaning cresendo and by the title "Roxas>Sora" as in roxas is better the sora? (mathematical term) or what "am i right" isnt really easy to answer without a fore mentioned statement.
Was that a joke, or did you really mean what you posted? It's kind of hard to tell.

And yes, Roxas is definitely better than Sora. Dual Keyblades rule!

StarlightAngel
05-16-2007, 02:56 AM
I find this to be agreeable.

Ashley Schovitz
05-16-2007, 03:03 AM
Roxas can't pull the stunts Sora can and Sora is older too.

Griff
05-16-2007, 03:05 AM
If you want to be completely technical (which I do) Roxas=Sora

Enjolras
05-16-2007, 04:05 AM
Actually, in music ">" is a decrescendo. As to the question, I agree with Griff.

Mercen-X
05-16-2007, 04:52 PM
Actually, in music ">" is a decrescendo. As to the question, I agree with Griff.

Or diminuendo. Anyway, Roxas>Sora over here, Sora>Roxas over there, and Roxas=Sora right up the middle.

Tavrobel
05-16-2007, 07:47 PM
">"(mathematical term)

You mean the "greater than" inequality?

Aerisfanatic
05-16-2007, 09:04 PM
">"(mathematical term)

You mean the "greater than" inequality?
pretty much

bipper
05-31-2007, 07:56 PM
In mathematics > is the crocodile mouth, you filthy newbs. Can I now interject and say that Sora can wield two keyblades as well? Infact, he fights and beats Roxas with one key blade

Roxas is just another emo boy with out a heart. Sora is brave, true, laid back, and ready to fight with one keyblade or two. Sora (crocodile mouth) Roxas.

Dynast-Kid
05-31-2007, 08:17 PM
In mathematics > is the crocodile mouth, you filthy newbs. Can I now interject and say that Sora can wield two keyblades as well? Infact, he fights and peats Roxas with one key blade

Roxas is just another emo boy with out a heart. Sora is brave, true, laid back, and ready to fight with one keyblade or two. Sora (crocodile mouth) Roxas.

WIN.

Spammerman
05-31-2007, 08:26 PM
Roxas can't pull the stunts Sora can and Sora is older too.

Arent they the same age?

Formalhaut
06-01-2007, 03:06 AM
Id say so.

Roxas is soooo coolm, hes better than Sora, hes just so cool!

Roxas Ftw!

Its sad thats hes a nobody. I wish he was real in real life!

Brennan
06-01-2007, 02:15 PM
In mathematics > is the crocodile mouth, you filthy newbs. Can I now interject and say that Sora can wield two keyblades as well? Infact, he fights and beats Roxas with one key blade

Quoted for truth

LunarWeaver
06-09-2007, 10:13 PM
I always thought they acted exactly the same. Organization Member Roxas probably acted different, but he was on screen for like 2 seconds. The Roxas the player spends time with was just Sora all over again.

Formalhaut
06-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Well they in a way the same :love:ROXAS:love: is :eep:SORA'S:eep: nobody

demondude
06-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Roxas roxxors my soxxors:)

Mr.SimpleandClean
06-13-2007, 05:23 AM
Not only is Roxas hotter, he got 2 keyblades! and with a little bit more experince he could put Mickey to shame!!

I love Sora, but...he be acting like a cry baby sometimes
Roxas would just kick your.....bottom half, and cry about it later

Markus. D
06-13-2007, 05:26 AM
In mathematics > is the crocodile mouth, you filthy newbs. Can I now interject and say that Sora can wield two keyblades as well? Infact, he fights and peats Roxas with one key blade

WIN.

But Roxas had a reason for us to feel sorry for him. Even if it was only a computer simulation.

Eiko Guy
06-13-2007, 06:31 AM
I liked sora more. He was just so pure and cool.

bipper
06-13-2007, 01:52 PM

WIN.

But Roxas had a reason for us to feel sorry for him. Even if it was only a computer simulation.

What does that have to do with anything? He could invoke feeling, yeah, but when it comes down to it, he just wouldn't have the heart to kill. omgoe.. get it?

Rocket Edge
06-13-2007, 01:57 PM