PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Crissis Core get ported to PS2?

Bladoric
05-17-2007, 10:01 PM
So will Final Fantasy Crissis Core get ported to PS2?

With the game not even released yet, Squarenix probably already has plans to port it.

So what do you guys think ?

I choose yes. Why? Because squarenix is on the roll with all those old FF games being ported, so why stop? We fans probably will buy the ps2 version even though we would own the PSP version (only for the bigger screen) and Squarenix knows that. ($$$$$$$$$$$)

Lets hear your opinion as well

Big D
05-17-2007, 11:41 PM
I'm really hopeful that they will port Crisis Core to the PS2, since that's likely the only way I'll ever get to play it. It'd make sense for SE to do so, too - it's not hugely expensive to convert a title like that, and they'll be reaching a much bigger potential audience. It'll mean that it's possible to play all the FFVII titles (except the cellphone games) on a single console.
Even if they don't seem to intend to port CC, it might nonetheless happen later on. The GTA spinoffs on the PSP - Vice City Stories and Liberty City Stories - both made their way to the PS2 in fairly short order.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-18-2007, 02:14 PM
i hope it does get ported to ps2 cos i dont own a psp and lack the funds to purchase one. i hope they bring the phone games over here as well, possible for GBA or DS

.:kerrod:.
05-19-2007, 06:06 AM
i, for one, think it would be a terrible idea to port it to the ps2. Fans would go uber crazy, but it'll turn out psp quality and SE will get flamed for ever having this STUPID idea even though it's what the fans wanted. if it got ported it would wanna be an AU$50 job, like liberty city stories...i own a psp and ps2, so i don't really care, but i would like to see this stay on the psp (not in spite of you, i know how you feel) solely because i'm sick of SE scrimping every single buck they can get no matter how shizzle the game...take FF 1 & 2, which have been remade over THREE times...those games are dead to me now...i dont want that to happen to the rest of the series