PDA

View Full Version : poor Reddas and now poor me Spoilers

Cloud_Lion_Heart
05-17-2007, 10:16 PM
Ok heres the deal, I just finished the game up to going to the bahamut. As you know Reddas hits the big one and dies. Now I started my hunts. I haven't done any throughout the whole game and now I'm stuck. I need a key for the Diabolos Hunt. the kid tells me to go to the south part of town to get it. You know that place with the clan in Bhujerba. Well its there hidout. The kid said I could get the key there. Is there anyway to do the hunt or do I have to start over.

Cap'n Basch
05-17-2007, 11:39 PM
Diabolos requires the key next to the fallen Bhujerban at the Phon Coast Hunt Club (it was the key one of the kids you saved on the Antlion Hunt dropped). You won't find it in Bhujerba.

Cloud_Lion_Heart
05-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Can I get more details about the hunt when can you start it where does it end and where btw do you find the key, I mean what location in phon

Shattered Dreamer
05-18-2007, 09:01 PM
The Antlion Hunt must be completed first and one of the kids will drop the Site 11 key. Then head to the Phon Coast and go to the Hunters Camp area. In the northern part of the Hunters camp you will find a man talking to another man who is on the ground. Beside the man on the ground you will see something shining on the ground, thats the Site 11 key. Then head back to the mines in Bhujerba and if you have excepted the Ancient Man Of Mystery hunt you will fight him on the way to finding Diablos. Diablos is not that hard, cast Haste,Bravery,Protect & Shell on your characters and you will depleet his health quick. When he becomes immune to physical attacks cast Flare a couple of times & he is dead. Hope thats of help.

Renmiri
05-18-2007, 09:09 PM
Here's the sequence:

1) Free Penelo to get through regular Lhusu mines
2) Agree to do the Antlion hunt. On the Lhusu Mines you will find a kid who will give you the key to Area 9
3) Kill Antlion. The kid's brother will mention he dropped another key
4) Agree to do Diabolos hunt. Diabolos is just around the save crystal deep inside the mine
5) Kill Diabolos
6) Agree to do the Ancient Man of Mystery hunt. Go to the place you killed the Antlion and you will meet him. He escapes deeper into the mine
7) Go to the Phon Coast and find the "fallen Bhujerban" near a big boulder. a shiny thing on the floor near him will be the key to site 11 of Lhusu mines, where you can finally complete the Ancient Man of Mystery hunt.

Cloud_Lion_Heart
05-19-2007, 04:50 AM
What about the other keys to the mines? Where do you find them. I can't even get past door 2.

Renmiri
05-19-2007, 08:07 PM
Key to door 9 = Take the Antlion hunt, talk to kid's sister

Key to door 11 = Finish Antlion, talk to both kids, go to phon coast