PDA

View Full Version : Help on FFX2 Spheres!!!

REDACTED
05-17-2007, 11:31 PM
Please tell me how do I find each of the 10 Crimson Spheres! I only have 3.

Jaffamitsu
05-20-2007, 02:34 PM
Sphere One
In Chapter Three, in Bevelle. Events that happen in Kilika open up events in Djose and Bevelle. First of all go to Bevelle. Go back down to where Vegnagun was housed in the Bevelle underground, past the place in Chapter two where you fought Baralai. This should trigger a scene where a Malboro attakcs. Afterwards, the Crimson sphere is left lying on the ground. To watch this sphere, board the Celsius and talk to Shinra.

Spheres 2 and 3
In Chapter three, in Guadosalam, go to the room with the round door. Climb up to the top of the room. There is a create there than Yuna can climb to reach a ledge. Climb the ledge and follow the path all the way to the treasure chest at the end. Open it and you will receive this Crimson Sphere.

Sphere 4
In Chapter three, in Guadosalam, go to the room with the round door. Climb up to the top of the room. There is a create there than Yuna can climb to reach a ledge. Climb the ledge and follow the path all the way to the treasure chest at the end. Open it and you will receive this Crimson Sphere.

Sphere 5
At the end of Chapter four, after the conert in the Thunder Plains, everyone goes back to the Celsius. Some uninvited guests will be waiting. Buddy informs Yuna that LeBlanc and her boys are waiting for Yuna in the engin room. See her immediately after her tells you this; do not speak to Shinra just yet. LeBlanc is impatient and does not like to wait. She will come to see you if you wait too long and you will not get the sphere. Once she hands it over, talk to Shinra to watch Crimson Sphere 5.

Sphere 6
In Chapter 5, inside Bevelle's Via Purifico, go inside the temple and go to the east side chamer. Pacce and his friends have found a teleporter to the Via Purifico, At Cloister 0, after speaking to the mysterious person, pick up the sphere that he dropped. It's Crimson Sphere 6.

Sphere 7
In Chapter 2, go to the Mushroom Rock road. It doesn't matter who you gave the 'Stolen Sphere' to, you will get this Crimson Sphere anyway. Find Nooj hanging around the door to the den of woe. Speak to him. Depending who you gave the Stolen Sphere to, he'll be rude or polite. Afterwards, however, he'll give you Crimson Sphere 7.

Sphere 8
In Chapter 5, in Bevelle's Via Purifico, in Cloister 20, you will fight an Aranea. After the battle it will drop the Crimson Sphere 8. Make sure you pick it up afterwards!

Sphere 9
In Chapter 1, in front of the Den of Woe, Logos and Ormi are trying to find spheres to open the door. In their quick retreat they drop the Crimson Sphere 9. Pick it up!

Sphere 10
In Chapter 2, inside Guadosalam. After sneaking into LeBlanc's Chateau and finding the secret hallway, go to Logo's bedroom. It is sitting on his bookshelf next to his bed. Pick it up to receive Crimson Sphere 10.
Hope this helps :D

REDACTED
06-04-2007, 10:05 PM
Oh thank you thank you, soooo much! This helped a lot. I now am able to go into the Den of Woe.:D

Jaffamitsu
06-05-2007, 11:36 AM
No Problem..:D