PDA

View Full Version : Annoying places to get bitten o.O

Jessweeee♪
05-18-2007, 01:17 AM
I got a mosquito bite on my lip. HOW DO YOU GET A MOSQUITO BITE ON YOUR LIP WITHOUT NOTICING ANY MOSQUITO IN YOUR FREAKING FACE???

So where's the most annoying place you've ever gotten a bug bite?

Araciel
05-18-2007, 01:21 AM
behind the ear...certain...no no places...the bottom of your foot

Lawr
05-18-2007, 01:29 AM
YOUR FOREHEAD OR CHIN

Jessweeee♪
05-18-2007, 01:32 AM
Then it just looks like acne to other people >=o

Shiny
05-18-2007, 01:32 AM
Getting bit on the cheek and butt have both been unpleasant experiences.

Lawr
05-18-2007, 01:35 AM
Then it just looks like acne to other people >=o

Not if you don't have acne.

Jessweeee♪
05-18-2007, 01:36 AM
I do :cry:

atlanteay
05-18-2007, 02:07 AM
on your hands/fingers. Or on the thighs and butt (not that i have been bitten there) just thought it would probably be annoying :cool:

rubah
05-18-2007, 02:20 AM
you got bitten on your face?

When mosquito bites are concerned, anywhere is annoying.

</3

Renmiri
05-18-2007, 02:25 AM
Near the butt cheek is terrible. So itchy and you can't scratch in public. Ugh!!!

Never stay out at sunset on your bathing suit!

Nowadays I buy sunscreen with bug spray on it :love:

Tavrobel
05-18-2007, 03:15 AM
Anywhere involving the nose. It's a delightfully sensitive little spot, and you can do nothing about it!

Bunny
05-18-2007, 03:23 AM
I hate biting the tip of my tongue.

Agrias
05-18-2007, 03:27 AM
I hate it when i'm bitten on my elbow :S

On the neck and shoulders isssssssssss, interesting. But if a bug bites me on my stomach it gets too itchy! ;_;

Serapy
05-18-2007, 03:52 AM
One of my legs got bitten by some big bee T_T.. it was so painful, it felt like I was electrically shocked after that I cried a bit T_T

Disco Potato
05-18-2007, 04:01 AM
Once I got stung by a bee in that space connecting your neck and shoulders. That was a strange sort of pain x_X. And when I was 5, apparently some ants bit my hands overnight, because I woke up one morning with them covered in blisters o_O

final fantasy is stinky
05-18-2007, 04:30 AM
My brother has been bit on the eyelid twice. Its funny for me though his eyelid swells up so he can't open his eye for a few days. hahaha:love:

kikimm
05-18-2007, 05:13 AM
I don't care about anywhere but the face. There was this one time a few years ago where, the day before I went on a big class trip with everybody from school, I got bitten all over my face by an army of fleas. Or maybe it was just one flea. That doesn't matter. What matters is that it was horrible.

Rostum
05-18-2007, 05:29 AM
When I was in highschool, there was this guy in my group at a survival camp who sat on a bullants nest. Yeah, poor guy...

Rengori
05-18-2007, 05:45 AM
Anywhere's an annoying place to get bitten.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
05-18-2007, 06:24 AM
In Between the Legs.

ANd yes I have been bitten there.

Yuffie514
05-18-2007, 08:50 AM
i obviously have sweet blood since the mosquitoes love to target my legs, which swell quite bad when they bite me.

Meat Puppet
05-18-2007, 08:51 AM
Between toes & feet bellies.

Suiko Jin
05-18-2007, 09:28 AM
I agree with the between the toes! Sucks...

On a unrelated note, getting poison ivy on you eye sucks.

Lawr
05-18-2007, 11:56 AM
I wonder if certain blood-types attract more mosquitoes.

Levian
05-18-2007, 12:08 PM
Haha, you kissed a mosquito :laugh:

I got bitten between two of my toes once, and it was annoying because the toes would rub against eachother often and it wouldn't stop itching. I also got one in my ear.

Christmas
05-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Haha, you kissed a mosquito :laugh:

I got bitten between two of my toes once, and it was annoying because the toes would rub against eachother often and it wouldn't stop itching. I also got one in my ear.

Speaking of toes (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/74473-your-toes.html). :bigsmile:

Don't post off-topic, Christmas. :bigsmile: ~Levian

DK
05-18-2007, 03:04 PM
The worst was when I got some little sand nipper in my rash vest once and it bit my nipple while I was in the sea. That was uncomfortable.

BizarroSephiroth
05-18-2007, 03:05 PM
One time a mosquito bit me riiiiiiiiiiiiiight underneath a hangnail on my finger. Urrgh i couldnt reach it, so I bit my nail until i could reach it enough to scratch it.

Once a mosquito bit me on the arm and i scratched it so much weird CLEAR gunk(it looked like pure water)was gushing(well not really gushing, but alot of it was coming out)out of it. I swear it knew it couldn't be pus.

Tifa Valentine
05-18-2007, 05:10 PM
I've only been bitten once by a mosquito throughout my whole life and it was located on a spot on my upper back that I couldn't reach. Very frustrating....I wasn't able to itch it.

Oh! I once had a friend that got a spider bite right underneath his eye! You know...in that area where the skin in a little softer and more sensitive...? Yeah. It looked like it hurt!:eep:

black orb
05-18-2007, 05:16 PM
>>> I got bitten in my eye, but that was a dog not a mosquito.

Old Manus
05-18-2007, 05:17 PM
Inbetween your fingers :/

Jessweeee♪
05-18-2007, 06:13 PM
I've only been bitten once by a mosquito throughout my whole life and it was located on a spot on my upper back that I couldn't reach. Very frustrating....I wasn't able to itch it.

Oh! I once had a friend that got a spider bite right underneath his eye! You know...in that area where the skin in a little softer and more sensitive...? Yeah. It looked like it hurt!:eep:

Only once?? You're so lucky.

I went camping once, and I woke up with bites all over my legs...looked like I had chicken pox or something. No one would sit next to me because they all thought I had the West Nile. Ever since then I've always worn jeans and long sleeves, so the only part of me exposed is my head. It didn't work. As you already know, I got my lip bitten u.u

Sergeant Hartman
05-18-2007, 06:22 PM
All the good ones have been said :(
So I'm gonna be boring and say the arm :mad:

Jessweeee♪
05-18-2007, 06:25 PM
An ant went up my nose once. It didn't bite, but you could have said that :\

Oooh...too late :P

oddler
05-18-2007, 06:30 PM
The ones that itch the worst are the ones that are on tighter areas of skin like my ankles and elbows. :mad:

Bunny
05-18-2007, 06:31 PM
Problem:

Oh! I once had a friend that got a spider bite right underneath his eye! You know...in that area where the skin in a little softer and more sensitive...? Yeah. It looked like it hurt!

Only once?? You're so lucky.

I went camping once, and I woke up with bites all over my legs...looked like I had chicken pox or something. No one would sit next to me because they all thought I had the West Nile. Ever since then I've always worn jeans and long sleeves, so the only part of me exposed is my head. It didn't work. As you already know, I got my lip bitten u.u

Solution:
http://student.seas.gwu.edu/~poste/blog/images/fencing/aboutFencing/mask.jpg

Jessweeee♪
05-18-2007, 06:47 PM
=o

ScottNUMBERS
05-18-2007, 07:24 PM
It is annoying to get bitten here (I am pointing at my nipples).

Essência
05-18-2007, 07:28 PM
arm and neck, I supose

Zeldy
05-18-2007, 07:38 PM
Ive only been stung by Mosquitos abroad. I prefer sleeping on the balcony than in an apartment with no air conditioning in Spain kthx. I suffer the consequences of Mosquito bites though.

It isnt a bite, but I once sat on a Bee on a rollarcoaster. :)

Tifa Valentine
05-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Originnally Bespoken by Jessweeee♪

Only once?? You're so lucky.Yeah, I was eight or nine. I've never gotten a spider or flea bite for that matter.

Kind of a messed up story but one of my older sisters has this super cute little dog that I ADORE and she told me I could borrow it for the night (she even mentioned that it received flea medication the previous week). Well, a day or two later she asks me if I found any bites on my body and I said no. She was like, "OH!!! You're so lucky!! No matter what flea medication I put on this dog it somehow manages to get them within a couple of days and I ALWAYS wake up with bites all over my legs because of her!!!"

:whoa:

My sister said I must have a blood type that's really disliked by insects..... I feel so wanted. :freak:

Renmiri
05-18-2007, 09:02 PM

Not really. But my friends in Brazil swear by Vitamin B pills to make mosquitoes leave you alone. apparently the vitamin makes your smell unappealing to them.

Christmas
05-19-2007, 01:27 AM
Inbetween your fingers :/

I BET THEY BITE EVERYTHING OFF BETWEEN YOUR LEGS THE LAST TIME, AM I RITE, LOL.

Ouch!
05-19-2007, 02:03 AM
When I used to live in Houston, I got tackled playing schmeer-the-queer into a giant ant hole. My entire right calf was torn apart by fire ants. My parents carried me back to our house and dumped me in the pool to get them all off. I couldn't participate in school for over a week afterward because the bites all reacted like over-sized zits with pus constantly spewing from them.

True story.

DarkLadyNyara
05-19-2007, 05:25 AM
Right between the shoulder blades. :( Gods, that was annoying.

Agrias
05-19-2007, 05:37 AM
On the nose.

StarlightAngel
05-19-2007, 06:58 AM
When mosquito bites are concerned, anywhere is annoying.

stalpho slayer
05-19-2007, 04:13 PM
One time a mosquito bit me riiiiiiiiiiiiiight underneath a hangnail on my finger. Urrgh i couldnt reach it, so I bit my nail until i could reach it enough to scratch it.

Once a mosquito bit me on the arm and i scratched it so much weird CLEAR gunk(it looked like pure water)was gushing(well not really gushing, but alot of it was coming out)out of it. I swear it knew it couldn't be pus.

actualy that is water and its even worse when you get bit in the crotch its so anoying you can't scratch in public and you wan't to itch it so badly

voodoo_truelove
05-19-2007, 04:26 PM
hmm probably worst place for me was on my lip, wasn't a bite it was a wasp sting lol my lip was swollen for ages

Rengori
05-19-2007, 09:37 PM
hmm probably worst place for me was on my lip, wasn't a bite it was a wasp sting lol my lip was swollen for ages
My mom drunk a bee at work once (it landed in her drink). It wasn't pretty.

voodoo_truelove
05-19-2007, 09:48 PM
ooooh ouch i thought the sting on the lip was bad, that must have really hurt!

Quindiana Jones
05-19-2007, 09:54 PM
Dunno 'bout bitten, I'm usually lucky with that lark. BUT I have been stung on the eyelid by a wasp. That was fun.

BakerMan
05-21-2007, 04:38 AM
In between the legs is the worst spot to get bitten... The downside to sleeping naked in the summer.

sockmonkey
05-21-2007, 03:50 PM

Not really. But my friends in Brazil swear by Vitamin B pills to make mosquitoes leave you alone. apparently the vitamin makes your smell unappealing to them.

Yes I've heard the same thing. Apparently it's your personal scent that determines how attracted they are to you. Along with the smell of exhaled breath. Bug zappers don't really work on the annoying insects. If you want to eliminate the damn skeeters you need one of those special propane fueled traps. They work by simulating the smell of human breath and trap and fry the little suckers. After about a week they can wipe out most of the mosquito population in the area.

Quindiana Jones
05-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Tonic water's good. Mozzies don't like that.