PDA

View Full Version : Belgemine's items.

Radje
05-18-2007, 12:40 PM
At the point when you reach the calm lands for the first time (Or any time after, if you pop in again) you can make your way to the hidden temple where you'll meet Belgemine and her summons.

After each victory you will be given a number of pretty good items (For example, 60 mega-potions.) I've known people who immediately assume these items should be used to give their Aeons good new abilities but did you prefer to simply keep them? I'll tell you having that many farplane winds to get through the times when I coldn't be bothered putting effort into random encounters was a god send.

Little Blue
05-18-2007, 12:58 PM
I never really micromanaged my aeons at all, and I don't really use them battles either. I kept the items for weapon customisation. :p

sephirothishere
05-18-2007, 01:49 PM
Eh, I just played FFX, it was fun at first... Then I just beat the boss dude thing at le end. Didn't know I ever had 60 megapotions. Aussi, I did use the shields that had no encounter ability. So I guess that's why I had 99 farplane winds :D!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-18-2007, 02:17 PM
i tend not to boost my aeons at all, making them sacrifices for more powerful attacks instead. my raer items went on armour customisation like duality said

EDIT: hang on that's not duality!? *confusion sets in*

Little Blue
05-18-2007, 02:52 PM
hehe, it used to be though :p