PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER: Deathgaze

Serapy
05-18-2007, 09:10 PM
The hunt for deathgaze is already activated. Took some flights and the boy finally quoted "I saw it just a little while ago. If you go now you might be able to catch it! Hurry!" but when the moment he said that, I took a last flight and deathgaze still hasn't shown up T_T ... and I took around 50 flights and deathgaze still hasn't not shown up.. T_T :mad:

this is better not a game bug ! I used private airship method to travel, not other ones... not sure if I used the right method. Can't be bothered.

Cap'n Basch
05-18-2007, 09:15 PM
You have to talk to the boy in each different Airship port in the game. This doubles the probability of Deathgaze attacking any "leisure flight" you go on to some maximum that I think is slightly over 50%. If you've done that, just keep hopping on leisure flights and he will show up.

From the sounds of it, you've been trying to get him to attack the Strahl, and there's no way he actually does that (you'd have nowhere to fight him). It has to be a leisure flight.

Serapy
05-18-2007, 09:43 PM
Thanks, I've finished the quest now :P. I don't use any FF12 guide books, cause that would be ruining the happiness of playing well that's why i asked some easy questions lol.

JAS4Yeshua
05-18-2007, 10:04 PM
I combined the deathgaze hunt with the seven sisters side quest. Figured I'd kill two birds with one stone. ;)