PDA

View Full Version : EoFFers IRL

Roto13
05-19-2007, 04:17 AM
Have you ever seen a Robin Williams interview? Make him shorter, female, younger, and Greek, and you have Agrias. Wall-to-wall insanity.

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/th_100_0835_resize.jpg (http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/100_0835_resize.jpg)

Our adventure started around noon. We swam to Granville Island, as indicated on the map. I was a mushroom, she was a fire flower. We saw a man juggling fire and stuff. There's videos! Whee!

YouTube - Juggler Street Performer Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrtXxh51c4Y)
YouTube - Juggler Street Performer Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eKoI3D7afE)

Then we came back to my apartment and Agrias lost her mind. Here she is teaching me how to text message:

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/th_100_0830_resize.jpg (http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/100_0830_resize.jpg)

And here she is with a french fry:

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/th_100_0831_resize.jpg (http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/100_0831_resize.jpg)

And the same french fry moments later:

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/th_100_0832_resize.jpg (http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/100_0832_resize.jpg)

Anyhoo, I had to take her outside to get her to calm down. Then I put her over my shoulder and carried her out into the rain. It was interesting.

Share stories of meetings with real-live Eyeson members.

Nominus Experse
05-19-2007, 04:22 AM
No one from here has met me in-person. I've spoken with a few, and played games with a select group, but that is the extent of my meetings with EoFF.

I would likely be very shocked when your head was not your avatar. It would be rather disconcerting - perhaps even disappointing.

I would most definitely enjoy actually meeting a few of you though...

Psychotic
05-19-2007, 04:23 AM
Her eyes frighten me.

I don't know how many times I can tell the story of how I got sexually assaulted by Lenna/Iceglow/Baloki's boyfriend before it gets boring.

CimminyCricket
05-19-2007, 04:32 AM
I've never met anyone here, I've sent a letter to one person with a check in it for the sexual favours he performed over the internet for me. But he's banned now. Does it still count?

41-Inches-Wide
05-19-2007, 04:42 AM
I wish I can meet up with Yillette and Eileen and we can cook rice together like obedient Filipina daughters.

AGIRAS IM UR STALRKER!!!! ~ANGELLOPAIDI

Agrias
05-19-2007, 04:57 AM
hahaah!! omg it was the best day ever! Lol, i felt bad for the french fry though :S

I also managed to scare off Roto's roomates. >_>

THE POWAAAAA

Dr. Acula
05-19-2007, 05:06 AM
No-one here knows me in person. At least, I don't THINK anyone does...:eyebrow:
But yeah, I'd love to meet the people here. That'd be cool.:choc2:

Agent Proto
05-19-2007, 05:15 AM
I wish I was as insane as Agrias. :<

The only 'active' EoFFer I met was Strider, last year. :D We went to a Giants game. I was hoping Del would have joined us, but well you know I'm kinda glad he didn't. :P

Agrias
05-19-2007, 05:16 AM
Oh yea...Sad news from today's trip....I got a papercut ;_;

~*~Celes~*~
05-19-2007, 05:25 AM
No one yet!

Roto13
05-19-2007, 05:26 AM

You just walked around, bleeding everywhere. o_o

Agrias
05-19-2007, 05:28 AM

You just walked around, bleeding everywhere. o_o

I know..I feel sorry for that bride....Her dress wasnt so white when i finished with her.

Jessweeee♪
05-19-2007, 05:33 AM
My self-esteem is too low to meet new people :\

I know a couple of members here, but they only posted a few times, and I met them in person before they joined, so I don't think they count.

rubah
05-19-2007, 06:06 AM
I met this one guy in this place that had a lot of planes. We made out three times on the drive home! and then several more times! and kept doing it every time we saw one another after that.

That's a lot of making out!

Loony BoB
05-19-2007, 08:28 AM
Oh gee. I have no idea where to begin. So I won't. But just rest assured, the stories are incredible and you'd be very impressed, so you can just pretend I told you them and be in awe.

theundeadhero
05-19-2007, 09:06 AM
Psychotic and I ruined some ladies day by standing in the middle of the grocery store aisle as she tried to walk past.

Fatal Impurity
05-19-2007, 09:55 AM
I know you all...you just dont realise it yet! Yes i am the "shadow" on your wall at night MWAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA!

ok ok enough stalker stuff now...i have no idea who you people are...in reality that is.

The Summoner of Leviathan
05-19-2007, 10:03 AM
I've only met one EoFFer (Faris), but I swear I seen Scar Tissue last week, maybe I am wrong, but yeah. Me and my roommate were on our way to the Dollar Cinema to see Reign Over Me and I swear on our way there we walked by someone who looked like him.

Baloki
05-19-2007, 10:46 AM
I would never associate with the likes of anyone round here socially.

Drift
05-19-2007, 11:11 AM
thanks baloki :(

yanis
05-19-2007, 12:05 PM
I never met anyone...and maybe...

My self-esteem is too low to meet new people :\
Agri can count till eleven...:D

Old Manus
05-19-2007, 12:06 PM
I'm just waiting until I bump into Jack during my wanderings around Swansea.

Cz
05-19-2007, 12:27 PM
I've met a few EoFFers, but none of them ever stared at a french fry quite as intensely as that. :O_O:

Bunny
05-19-2007, 01:14 PM
I haven't met anyone and I do not have any plans to do so.

Anaisa
05-19-2007, 01:51 PM
I know LUKEJAKE17. I know him so well, we have the same telepathic abilities that twins do. One day this worked in particularly fine unison. We were walking by a house, an we didn't like the family that lived there. They had put a sign outside saying they had vegetables an eggs for sale. Without so much as saying a word to each other, at the exact same moment, we both kicked it, an it smashed into bits!

Jessweeee♪
05-19-2007, 04:31 PM
Poor sign :cry:

Roto13
05-19-2007, 05:05 PM
I've met a few EoFFers, but none of them ever stared at a french fry quite as intensely as that. :O_O:

She broke it with her MIND!

Ouch!
05-19-2007, 05:14 PM
I don't remember how I found out, but apparently a guy I'd known since sixth grade had been posting here for a while. I found that out three years ago. He doesn't go here anymore.

Aside from a couple friends who started coming here (and no longer do) because I did, there's only one other person I've ever met. There used to be a guy who went by Sorios around here. He stopped visiting about four years ago, but I kept talking with him. I met up with him a couple months ago. I had a lot of fun crushing his ego by defeating him repeatedly in Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Leen-Leen
05-19-2007, 05:52 PM
I wish I can meet up with Yillette and Eileen and we can cook rice together like obedient Filipina daughters.

AGIRAS IM UR STALRKER!!!! ~ANGELLOPAIDI

Just rice? What about the wonders of adobo, sinigang, karekare, and lumpia?? xD

I would really like to meet a few people, but as of yet I haven't met anyone. Poor me.

41-Inches-Wide
05-19-2007, 05:58 PM
COOKING FOR A FIESTA! :D

I can also bend rice with my mind if that helps.

Leen-Leen
05-19-2007, 06:14 PM
COOKING FOR A FIESTA! :D

I can also bend rice with my mind if that helps.

You have that talent and therefore I am jealous of you. I wish I had the power to bend stuff so I could show off that talent to people I meet. In real life. xD

Leeza
05-19-2007, 06:45 PM
The only EoFFer I've met, other than Skye-chan, is Dr Unne. He plays a wicked game of Monopoly. :)

Iceglow
05-19-2007, 07:04 PM
Hmm I didn't sexually assault anyone I was however sexually assaulted...

*thinks back to easter and one saturday night and a comment screamed like a girl "OI no Stef that's my balls!" lols a long while then types on again*

OK so maybe I did grab your nuts at one point......:P

As for meeting EoFF members....I've met too many and I'm for some reason inviting all of the ones who can make it to my 22nd birthday drink in london (19th of June) it's crazy I know....but they're like the best family I ever did gate crash.

Renmiri
05-19-2007, 07:38 PM
I met Jessica at Acen (Anime convention) last weekend. She and I were the most normal there :p

Ouch!
05-19-2007, 07:54 PM
The only EoFFer I've met, other than Skye-chan, is Dr Unne. He plays a wicked game of Monopoly. :)
Somehow that isn't entirely unexpected.

escobert
05-19-2007, 08:08 PM
There's this member named Amniesa (sp?) case and well he went to school with me. And we shared many a interesting days. that is all.

Araciel
05-19-2007, 08:12 PM
i've met one. now she's my girlfriend.

Del Murder
05-19-2007, 08:13 PM
I have met:

Miriel
Calliope
Strider
ShlupQuack
TheAbominatrix
Kawaii Ryukishi
Necronopticous
Cid
Cid's Wife
Buttheponcho
Pureghetto
Kalen

I must say meeting Miriel was the best. :love: Also notable is that I met Nicky at the airport, and Strider at a Giants game. The rest were all at Amanda's wedding. I don't really 'do' meetups, but meeting these folks was pretty fun (except for Necro, he's weird).

Harmless
05-19-2007, 08:18 PM
I can't say for certain that I've never met anyone who has been a member of these forums... I don't know any of you.

Miriel
05-19-2007, 08:53 PM
I've met:

I have met:

Miriel
Calliope
Strider
ShlupQuack
TheAbominatrix
Kawaii Ryukishi
Necronopticous
Cid
Cid's Wife
Buttheponcho
Pureghetto
Kalen

Meeting Del Murder the first time was immediately super awesome. The others were a bit surreal. Especially Kishi. Necro was odd. Shlup's voice was not what I expected. Cid is TALL. And Kalen was climbing trees.

Psychotic
05-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Psychotic and I ruined some ladies day by standing in the middle of the grocery store aisle as she tried to walk past.I still burst out laughing every time I think of that. Everything about that moment was perfect.

Baloki
05-19-2007, 09:07 PM
As for meeting EoFF members....I've met too many and I'm for some reason inviting all of the ones who can make it to my 22nd birthday drink in london (19th of June) it's crazy I know....

Oh I see how it is...

Psychotic and I ruined some ladies day by standing in the middle of the grocery store aisle as she tried to walk past.I still burst out laughing every time I think of that. Everything about that moment was perfect.

Habbo Hotel.

Anaisa
05-19-2007, 10:51 PM
Poor sign :cry:Don't feel bad for it. We saved it from a lifetime of labour. :)

theundeadhero
05-19-2007, 11:48 PM
There's no way the Labour Party would have won the next elections :)

Anaisa
05-19-2007, 11:59 PM
That was in 2001. I think if we'd have left it to die of natural causes, labour would still have been in government at the time it perished. :)

Roto13
05-20-2007, 01:45 AM
Necro was odd.

xP

Xaven
05-20-2007, 02:52 AM
I've met no one from the boards, aside from a two friends who joined and posted once or twice.

Kirobaito
05-20-2007, 03:00 AM
I met Neel last summer. He came to my house on his way to California and we chilled for a bit. Didn't really do anything, though. :p

Shiny
05-20-2007, 04:36 AM
The member I met (let's call them Spoofy) was very odd to say the least; which is exactly what I expected. It was around last year and Spoofy decided to wear long khaki pants and a long sleeved dress shirt in 80 degree weather. I loled. Then I took Spoofy along with my other peeps to some random stores. We got something to eat in a burger place that sells massive burgers and way too many choices of milkshakes. Spoofy got hit on by a 2 year old and then this cute guy from school walked in. He asked to use the bathroom, but walked into the manager's office instead.

Anywayz, Spoofy gave me a silver skull as we were drinking our delicious milkshakes. Afterwards, we went in this one store that was selling books about how to have sex on airplanes. Spoofy then found a rubber chicken and I proceeded to hit Spoofy with it repeatedly. Then we went to Starbucks and Spoofy saw his nemesis there. Spoofy called him, "The guy with the nipples on his face", because of all the acne.

Then we decided to go to Lord and Taylor. Spoofy always thought we were being racists towards Indians throughout the whole day (which we weren't), but when we found an Indian shirt in Lord and Taylor we couldn't stop laughing. Spoofy and my friend decided to molest various mannequins, so then my boo and I decided we didn't like Spoofy anymore and tried to ditch Spoofster in the store. Unfortunately, Spoofs kept coming back. We played hide and leave me the hell in the store for an hour. Oddly enough, the employers didn't even say anything.

After running around we decided to leave the store, but my friend had dropped her phone somewhere inside of Lord and Taylor, so we had to go all the way back and get it. While running back to get the cellphone I realized that the skull had dropped out of my pocket, so we ran back to go search for that too. After a tiring day we finally had enough of Spoofy's oddity and we said goodbye.

JackNapier
05-20-2007, 05:12 AM
I met TSoL many times before I knew who he was. Not since joining EoFF though have I met him in person.

Agrias
05-20-2007, 07:09 AM
I think meeting Psy and Zorander would be scary! :O

Big D
05-20-2007, 08:33 AM
I've met Calliope and Neel, but strangely I've never encountered any of the EoFFers who live in my city. BoB's cousin lives here too. Haven't met her either, though we have a mutual friend or two in real life. I've talked to a couple of other members on the phone.
If there was ever a big meet-up in the neighbourhood, I'd probably turn up, but it's not not likely that'll happen.

Jowy
05-22-2007, 02:58 AM
Misfit tells me to run over people when we see them walking down the street. And she likes to tickle me a lot and make me laugh loudly at the movie theater. And we PDA a lot.

Doomgaze and Ally are also mediocre Mario Tennis players. ;D

*editga* BUNNY YOU'D TOTALLY LOVE HANGING OUT WITH ME!

Jess
05-22-2007, 08:28 PM
I've met Psychotic when I was visiting my boyfriend at University. We watched football. :jess:

He bullied me. :(

fire_of_avalon
05-22-2007, 09:12 PM
I've never met anyone, besides people who joined because of me.

CimminyCricket
05-23-2007, 12:31 AM
I've met Psychotic when I was visiting my boyfriend at University. We watched football. :jess:

He bullied me. :(

Bully him back. Or stab him. Either one works really.

Peegee
05-23-2007, 12:34 AM
When I first met Kishi he put his hand all the way down my pants.

Bunny
05-23-2007, 12:38 AM
Misfit tells me to run over people when we see them walking down the street. And she likes to tickle me a lot and make me laugh loudly at the movie theater. And we PDA a lot.

Doomgaze and Ally are also mediocre Mario Tennis players. ;D

*editga* BUNNY YOU'D TOTALLY LOVE HANGING OUT WITH ME!

Everyone I have ever hung out with has thoroughly enjoyed the time we have spent together. Mostly because I will say the strangest and most wildiest things imaginable and because my thought process equals "Think thing -> Say thing" there is no in between and it meshes together.

I also ask random people if they would like to get naked with me and start a revolution. I am sure we would get along swimmingly. You should come visit my abode.

Jowy
05-23-2007, 01:14 AM
I would but you're like all the way over to the west and I'm in the east. :aimcry:

ljkkjlcm9
05-23-2007, 01:18 AM
Considering I don't really exist, I can't meet any of you

THE JACKEL

oddler
05-23-2007, 02:23 AM
Considering I don't really exist, I can't meet any of you

THE JACKAL

Pfft. We've probably seen each other. :cool:

Agrias
05-23-2007, 06:27 AM
I've seen you all, you just dont know it yet.

Shlup
05-23-2007, 06:32 AM
Anyone who says they've met me in real life is a liar.

Bunny
05-23-2007, 12:39 PM
I would but you're like all the way over to the west and I'm in the east. :aimcry:

I'm on the east coast.