PDA

View Full Version : NOOOOOOOOOOO

Formalhaut
05-19-2007, 05:36 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO Chelsea won the F.A cup final. They are rubbish! They are the bed "Last minute" goal getter. And on top of that, they are boring, they just score, and thats it. And Drogba, hes such a diver. Chelsea don't deserve the Cup.

Levian
05-19-2007, 05:45 PM
Threads about sports goes in The Lounge. I don't know if this has anything to with the premiership whatever which we already have a thread about, so I'll leave this open. :redface:

demondude
05-19-2007, 05:55 PM
i am so sorry but i just cant resist it...........................................................

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TAKE THAT POTATO HEAD ROONEY
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Formalhaut
05-19-2007, 06:43 PM
Rooney? hes a Bit**. Hes sooooo hot headed. I remember when he took of his arm band which was meant for (I think) Remberence day.I hate him from then on.

Btw levian, this is the F.A cup final, a england Domistic cup.

voodoo_truelove
05-19-2007, 06:54 PM
lol im glad Chelsea won, but i agree Drogba is a diver. Either way Chelsea are my team so yay!

charliepanayi
05-19-2007, 08:23 PM
This is all missing the point: like most Cup finals in the last 10 or so years (barring last year), it was utterly dismal. I suspect by the end most neutrals were just desperate for someone to put the game out of its misery.

Psychotic
05-19-2007, 08:26 PM
The next time anyone spouts that Man United are entertaining at me, I am going to reply with the words "FA Cup Final" and that'll be that.

Wanted Chelsea to win because Man Utd won the league, but I was hoping it would go to penalties because they're always a barrel of laughs.

Why does the winner of the Champions League third place playoff get a trophy? :confused:

blim
05-19-2007, 08:37 PM
Was a terrible game which was dissappointing, id been looking forward to it. Pleased with the result obviously but what a lame match.

El Bandito
05-20-2007, 07:41 AM
Yeah, the game really didn't live up to my expectations at all. I love Drogba, but I'd agree he dived a couple times that match.

Goddammit, this is why Liverpool is in the Champions League final. I expect them to get destroyed by AC Milan.

Rocket Edge
05-20-2007, 04:41 PM
The next time anyone spouts that Man United are entertaining at me, I am going to reply with the words "FA Cup Final" and that'll be that.
Or, any United fan can reply, the 06/07 season. ;)

I was really disapointed to lose it, but its fine, because we have won the most important trophy this season.

Still horrible to see it pan out the way it did in the end.

Psychotic
05-20-2007, 04:50 PM
Goddammit, this is why Liverpool is in the Champions League final. I expect them to get destroyed by AC Milan.Let me guess, you also expected them to get destroyed by Barcelona and Chelsea.

Or, any United fan can reply, the 06/07 season. ;)The entire season was a fluke! United got lucky. It was just pure chance that Ronaldo, Scholes, Giggs, Rooney, Carrick and so on and so forth happened to play so well.

The real test of a team's entertainment is the FA Cup final, which makes Liverpool the most entertaining team ever. So says me. :cool:

Madame Adequate
05-20-2007, 04:52 PM
They are rubbish!

That certainly explains their victory!

Cz
05-20-2007, 07:04 PM
The real test of a team's entertainment is the FA Cup final, which makes Liverpool the most entertaining team ever. So says me. :cool:West Ham carried you guys in that game. :tongue:

Yeah, it was a boring final. Neither team seemed particularly interested in taking risks going forward, and the only memorable move of the match was the one that lead to the goal. Looking on the bright side, though, at least we won't have to put up with that sort of crap in the Champions League Final.

Psychotic
05-20-2007, 08:58 PM
Looking on the bright side, though, at least we won't have to put up with that sort of crap in the Champions League Final.I sincerely hope we will. I'm getting bored of exciting cup finals.

I Don't Need A Name
05-20-2007, 09:05 PM
Man U should have won anyway. They scored earlier, cos the ball DID go over the line. also, the chelsea goal sprouted from a free kick which wasnt even a foul

Formalhaut
05-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Yh, the ball DID go over the line. Just goes to show that we should have video refs.

charliepanayi
05-21-2007, 09:59 PM
Oh do stop moaning, at least you never had the other team stop a shot on the line with a handball, with nothing given in an FA Cup final (I'm looking at you Stephane Henchoz! ;) - I'm over it now anyway XD). More to the point, you could say Man Utd commited a foul in that incident anyway, so there still shouldn't have been a goal.

I wonder if the memory of two years ago when Man Utd dominated us for 120 minutes but lost was what made them cagey in this game, worried about making the same mistake again.

Formalhaut
05-26-2007, 05:01 PM
Well, 2 things I hate, Divers and refs.

Divers since they cheat thier way to victory ( love seeing them get cuaght)

refs as they are stupid, balls go over the line but take no notice, among other things.

charliepanayi
05-26-2007, 11:34 PM
Yeah, refs should easily have Superman-type vision after all to spot if the ball crosses the line!

As for divers, it's the usual holier-than-thou rubbish. Since every team engages in it, it's rather hard to complain about it.