PDA

View Full Version : Melinda Doolitle off of American Idol! >(

tidus_rox
05-19-2007, 09:28 PM
Melinda Doolittle was kicked off of AI this week, however IMHO she was the best one there! Blake sucks so bad, he deserves to go home now! I wish there was a re-vote. And another thing. Now that Melinda is gone, the finale is gunna be sooo boring cuz its soooo obvious that Jordin is gunna whoop Blakes but to Tuktiuktuk .

theundeadhero
05-20-2007, 12:56 AM
I can only hope.

Namelessfengir
05-20-2007, 01:00 AM
Who the hell cares!!!
(other than the millions who watch and vote for this pos show

Firo Volondé
05-20-2007, 02:26 AM
I thought Kelly Clarkson was the American Idol... did she die or something?

El Bandito
05-20-2007, 07:37 AM
I only watch the show when I flip to it, but I can definitely say Melinda is the second coming of Aretha Franklin. She honestly sings better than any woman on that show EVER has. There's not even a chance of argument that she was light years ahead of beatbox guy and other girl.

The fact she didn't win is why American Idol is bull:skull::skull::skull::skull:. Though she got the exposure and there's no doubt she'll become huge now.

daggertrepe
05-20-2007, 10:41 PM
GO BLAKE!

Elite Lord Sigma
05-21-2007, 03:40 AM
So? The recording industry would have to be insane not to sign her.

Black Mage FF1
05-21-2007, 04:45 AM
Personally, I found her to be very boring. Just another loud singer who we have seen many times before on American Idol. Just like Lakisha (or however you spell her name). Boring singers IMO. Although I will never buy any of his albums or listen to him, I think Blake is the best one. Simply because he was the most original.