PDA

View Full Version : what the smurf?

.:kerrod:.
05-20-2007, 02:07 AM
is a seeq a Nu Mou? people keep talking about smurfing Seeqs and im all like 'wtf mate?' i'm in sunny australia, and we have 'Nu Mou's in our game...is that the same as a Seeq in yours? i looked them up on google images, and they look like a much fuglier version of Nu Mous. so tell me please :(

Fynn
05-20-2007, 07:40 AM
Seeqs are a completely different race. They appear in FFXII. They are big and fat and have pig-like snouts. Nu Mous are much shorter and they aren't any good in phisical combat - they're the best mages. There are only a few Nu Mous in FFXII, but there are no Seeqs in FFTA. They might be appearing in FFTA2, though...

boys from the dwarf
06-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Seeqs are the butt fuggly pig men and nu mou are the small magical creatures that you see at mount bur-omiscase on FFXII. there are no seeqs in FFTA.

Skyblade
06-11-2007, 04:49 PM
From what I have seen of the screenshots, they are appearing in FFTA2. However, they are not in the original, and the Nu Mou are a very different race.

Psychotic
06-22-2007, 11:37 PM
Both Seeqs and Nu Mou appear in FFXII. In said game, Seeqs seem to be larger, much more uncouth and also a lot more common than Nu Mou are.

I like 'em, and I look forward to seeing them in FFTA2.