PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Ixion

Serapy
05-20-2007, 10:03 PM
where can I find him in ridorana? :mad:

PuPu
05-20-2007, 10:07 PM
In any of the Subterra floors. The best way to get him to appear is by riding up and down the elevator from the 1st floor to the Subterra. You'll know if Ixion's there when the normal enemies don't show up.

Renmiri
05-20-2007, 10:12 PM
# Found at: Pharos Tower Subterra, Penumbra Interior
# Level: 58 (b)58

Serapy
05-20-2007, 10:13 PM
In any of the Subterra floors. The best way to get him to appear is by riding up and down the elevator from the 1st floor to the Subterra. You'll know if Ixion's there when the normal enemies don't show up.

what's subterra? O_o, is it related to first/second and third ascents?

# Found at: Pharos Tower Subterra, Penumbra Interior
# Level: 58 (b)58

didn't see your post when i replied but I don't know where is pharos tower subterra :(
sorry

Renmiri
05-20-2007, 10:48 PM
After you finish the Pharos you can go back and get the elevator to a lower level. That is called the Subterra

Serapy
05-21-2007, 08:19 AM
After you finish the Pharos you can go back and get the elevator to a lower level. That is called the Subterra

so it's actually related to first/second and third ascents? I don't know where is Penumbra Interior either, i checked the maps looking for that name but no luck

edit- ooo found it, I didn't know that the main entrance lifter has access to penumbra! O-o, I wonder why was it added? is it for the ixion hunt, the serects linking to the story or both? When i saw penumbra as the only destination place to travel, is there any more places rather than penumbra to discover??

thanks for your helps ^_^

Renmiri
05-21-2007, 05:49 PM
Umbra, Penumbra and Abysaal

rubah
05-21-2007, 10:14 PM
I went back to the pharos and got off the elevator going down and got ambushed by the dumb thing :(

Icerose2300
05-22-2007, 04:24 AM
I almost forgot about Ixion, Geez it's sad everyone else is reminding me.
See what happens when I don't come on to often anymore. Shame Shame on me!