PDA

View Full Version : ARGH, new game...:(

.:kerrod:.
05-21-2007, 08:02 AM
i'm playing the ps1 FFTactics as we speak and i'm going ok, im getting father and farther into the game even though i swore i'd stop. so, i figured, well, the psp version isn't out until october, so i'll just play it, but if i finish the game now, the psp version will just be a bore and i'll've JUST played through it :( what should i do?

CimminyCricket
05-21-2007, 08:04 AM
stfu, quit whining and go to sleep.

.:kerrod:.
05-21-2007, 08:07 AM
as good a suggestion as that is, it doesnt solve my problem, what i'm really asking is, will continuing to play this game ruin my 'psp' experience?

CimminyCricket
05-21-2007, 08:14 AM
Probably not, remakes usually have extras in it to make it so that people that have already played it will want to play it again.

BG-57
05-21-2007, 12:40 PM
FFT is one of those rare games I've played more than five times. It's moderately difficult to win the game the first time, but it's very challenging to get everything the game has to offer: rare weapons and armor, getting Ultima for Ramza, getting Zodiac (for every human character!), winning every Proposition reward, breeding rare monsters. And I never even tried catching weapons in Deep Dungeon or the Level Up/Down trick.

So there's enough richness in the game that you'll want to replay it anyway.

hanawa
05-21-2007, 03:13 PM
Precisely BG! For instance if you want to experience REAL battles throughout the game, DO NOT use any of your guest character especially Orlandu/ Agrias. Try using generic ones only. Try it, you'll fight losing battles most of the time but nontheless it's awfully challenging + thrilling + exciting! :tongue:

VorpalCyberWolf
05-31-2007, 09:26 AM
Indeed. This is a game that I just don't get sick of and even though I just played through it for the *insert double digit number here* I am still looking forward to the remake for the PSP. In fact that's why I bought my psp :P