PDA

View Full Version : Denzel who?

Shattered Dreamer
05-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Can anyone tell me where this Denzel kid came from. Barret tells him to stay with his mother which is Tifa!What I'm confused

James Leopold
05-21-2007, 07:59 PM
From what I know Cloud and Tifa found him on the streets after FF7, and I think Tifa adopted him.

Tallulah
05-21-2007, 09:08 PM
I believe his parents, who supposedly lived in Kalm, died of Geostigma, and he was one of the street orphans Kadaj et al bring to the Lifestream and try to brainwash. Tifa is kind enough to take Denzel and his sister (uhh, I think...) in Or was it Marlene, who's separate from Denzel, being Barret's adoptive daughter

*needs to re-watch Advent Children*

Jaffamitsu
05-21-2007, 10:13 PM
Yeah i think he says Mother baisically because she cares for him..so its the only mother he has....and i believe that he was from Kalm and he's parents did die...but i didnt know it was from Geostigma...i didn't think it affected adults other than those with the Jenova gene...

The Crystal
05-22-2007, 03:27 AM
Denzel's parents died in Sector 7, when Avalanche blew up the Mako Reactor. After that, he was adopted by Reeve's mother. But she died of Geostigma, and then, he was adopted by Tifa and Cloud.

All of that is explained with more details in "On a Way to a Smile: Case of Denzel".

Aerisfanatic
05-22-2007, 03:41 AM
tifa and cloud are running sort of an orphanage for the children who lost their famies the sector 7 explosion and the rest of the games incidents, denzel is one of them but he is the only one featured in the movie

hanawa
06-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Denzel who?
One of the new, special featured characters in FFVII:AC besides the 3 mama-boys... :p