PDA

View Full Version : I'm 15 and I want to play, too!

Jessweeee♪
05-22-2007, 12:00 AM
Is this bad?

I'm kidding :spin:

Actual thread:

I made a...er...religious decision...recently...and later that night when I went to bed, I JUST HAPPENED to look at the clock at exactly 11:34. My clock is upside down, and you all know what that looks like upside down on a digital clock.

Creepy...

Topic: What freaky things have happened to you recently?

Discord
05-22-2007, 12:32 AM
Read the title and almost got a heart attack.

Callisto
05-22-2007, 01:15 AM
I found out where the sock went to... =/ Ya, I have nothing.

Lynx
05-22-2007, 01:24 AM
all thought not very recent but was still creepy.

back when i played FFX-2 i equipped an armor or whatever it was blood something it changed all my stats to 6's. so hp 666 magic 66 and whatever else. kinda weird seeing as the armor was supposed to lower stuff by 30% or something like that. sorry everything is so vague but X-2 wasnt worth my time really.

Jessweeee♪
05-22-2007, 02:45 AM
Whoa.

Spammerman
05-22-2007, 02:49 AM
The devil told me im going to hell and i got hit by a car and got a concussions. SPent 3 hours in hell, then I got tired of it cause I hate hot hot places, and I pulled a Jesus on him, punched him in teh face, and took the keys. let myself out and now I can talk to you.

Lynx
05-22-2007, 02:54 AM
The devil told me im going to hell and i got hit by a car and got a concussions. SPent 3 hours in hell, then I got tired of it cause I hate hot hot places, and I pulled a Jesus on him, punched him in teh face, and took the keys. let myself out and now I can talk to you.

was this hell actually FFX-2? because i may have jsut proved that FFX-2 is the devil or hell?

Jessweeee♪
05-22-2007, 03:05 AM
Oh, God, I didn't mean to start another FFX-2 bash-thread :eep:

ValkyrieWing
05-22-2007, 04:35 AM
I get freaky fortune cookies.

For example, i went to a friends house to hang out one night with my boyfriend. My boyfriend and i haven't been having an easy time of it lately. I grabbed a fortune cookie and the fortune read "Stop looking. Happiness is right beside you." I was sitting beside my boyfriend at the time. After that, things mysteriously got better. That fortune's taped to my notebook. :3

Lynx
05-22-2007, 04:48 AM
Oh, God, I didn't mean to start another FFX-2 bash-thread :eep:

i was just kidding anyways. :)

well another wierd thing that happened for me. one time me and my brother are on a midnight hike on this closed off bikeing trail. we hopped the fence and went in. so we're walking and theres a few street lights but its very foggy. so as we walk im telling my brother about this show supernatrual and supposibly crossroads are where you go to make deals with demons. so we walk up this trail and we come to the last street light. we step under it and the light goes out. we look around and my brother says "we're in a cross roads". so we keep walking without flash lights or anything. go through a forest and make it to a highway. walk the highway back to his town and then on the road out of the fog comes and old caddy and we're way in the pull off lane by the guard rail and the person driveing into the pull off lane and almost hit us. came less then 6 inches from hitting me. my brother jumped over the railing. then we made it home from the creepy night.

Hambone
05-22-2007, 06:14 AM
I got commended on all TAKS tests...Which is creepy to me because I REALLY suck at math. I didn't even make it into algebra :(.

Your story is creepy Jeswee. :(

Bunny
05-22-2007, 12:12 PM
I looked into the mirror and saw myself rotting.

Fatal Impurity
05-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Fortune cookies are wierd for me too...once i had a message from a fortune cookie saying "Listen to the old man for he speaks the truth"

On that very same night i went to a friend of my mum's who was like sixty...anyway he had a little too much to drink and told me straight that i should grow up and stop being a mummy's boy...and you know what it worked!

Spammerman
05-22-2007, 12:32 PM
the weirdest thing that happened to me was iwaas walking home, andwhen i looked at the street lights, they turned on, but when i walked under them, they turned off. and they kept doing it. all the way home. O Yea! Then there was this uber Satan Dog. It started barking, and tried popping the chain, then it lunged at me from the chain, but insstead of a bark it was like a regurgitating noise and bark combined, then it kept doing that and it was like bark barugahslaglag give me your soul bark.

blackmage_nuke
05-22-2007, 01:57 PM
I was looking around for something to post in this thread and when i wasnt really looking i realised that the amount of games ive played on ffr is 1337 (ironicly im not that good)

10-Breaker
05-22-2007, 04:55 PM
Well I've seen one nightmare over and over again for 2 weeks.
The thing is... I'm getting used to it.

Quindiana Jones
05-22-2007, 04:57 PM
I frequently wake up at exactly 4:44:44. Well not exactly. Probably at around 4:44:42. But two seconds later and I'm looking at the time.

Also, I looked at an A grade answer to a To Kill a Mockingbird GCSE question for revision, and then that question came up in the actual exam! GET IN!

Jessweeee♪
05-22-2007, 05:26 PM
I got commended on all TAKS tests...Which is creepy to me because I REALLY suck at math. I didn't even make it into algebra :(.

Your story is creepy Jeswee. :(

That just shows how silly the educational system of our state is :\

Zeldy
05-22-2007, 05:33 PM
Nothing Freaky has ever happened to me :(

Jess
05-22-2007, 08:03 PM
On Sunday night I kept waking up every two hours at 59 minutes past. I have no idea why. :jess:

Fatal Impurity
05-23-2007, 09:33 AM
I was looking around for something to post in this thread and when i wasnt really looking i realised that the amount of games ive played on ffr is 1337 (ironicly im not that good)

Wierdly enough that is my exact Half Life 2 online score!

nik0tine
05-23-2007, 10:05 AM
The devil speaks 1337.

Rainecloud
05-24-2007, 08:58 AM
Well, people in my family keep having accidents, and everyone at work seems to be going through a rough time, too. My Stepson split his head open on Friday, and numerous relatives of my work colleagues have died over the weekend.

That's creepy enough for me. :/