PDA

View Full Version : Kites of the rainbow

Rye
05-23-2007, 12:01 AM
As I was riding getting a piggyback ride from a large emperor penguin in my dreams, I spied with my little rye eye some various kites drifting in the breeze. It was a orgy of color, as a rainbow of kites flew in the sky, a stark contrast to the cloudless blue.

Kites are very wonderful, but can be rather distracting when on college campus tours, not that this ADD inclined little fool of a took would know anything about that (I'm certainly not turning 17 in a month after being on EoFF since the age of 12.)

But yes, kites are very distracting, especially the ones with streamers. Don't you want to just drift into the sky and tug on the delicious streamers, hold on tight until you soaring in the clouds? I would probably bring a stick with me, because make you can poke the clouds with a stick and make some kind of special cloud candy. And don't even get me started on the kites that are shaped like butterflies and pokemans.

What is your favorite type of kite? Would you ride a kite with a penguin if one asked you to? It would be rather rude to turn down an invitation like that, especially if it went out of its way to fetch a top hat. ;[

For the record, my favorite type of kite would be a rainbow squid kite. It'd have happy tentacles and it would spread the wild oats of joy with every flutter. :kaobeg2:

oddler
05-23-2007, 12:04 AM
Kiting is greatly romantic, if you ask me. :)

I'm not prejudiced; I like them all.

Freya
05-23-2007, 12:05 AM
I wanted to fly a kite the other day but I lacked the wind and the kite....

I like just simple superhero ones actually. And I'd totally ride one with a penquin.

41-Inches-Wide
05-23-2007, 12:43 AM
I flew one in the in the design of a sumo wrestler!
We all love kite flying so much, windy days are a cause for a celebration!

escobert
05-23-2007, 01:19 AM
Kites bore me!

Fonzie
05-23-2007, 01:30 AM
Someone needs to make an EoFF kite.

Anaisa
05-23-2007, 01:55 AM
I would like it if we made a giant eoff kite, an everyone was all excited about it. There would be a meet-up where the kite would be flown for the first time! Everyone would be cheerful, an thankful it's a windy day. But then out of nowhere, there is a rumble of thunder, an a bolt of lightening comes down....... an crispy toasts it! :lol: I would definitely fly a kite with a penguin. Penguins are great! I like kites that look like something nice. Like a seal for example.

Faris
05-23-2007, 02:06 AM
That one the tree ate. :cry:

Christmas
05-23-2007, 03:04 AM
I wanna ride on a kite with Rye and a penguin! :kaoclove:

Quindiana Jones
05-23-2007, 03:14 PM
I plan on making a giant kite, and evacuating the penguins from...one of the icy places that are melting. It's gonna talk a lot of bedsheets. :(

And all my bedsheets are middle heavy.

EDIT: So yeah, if anyone's got any spare (and clean) bedsheets, PM me, and I'll lend you some Pixie Dust so you can send me them. Cheers.

Nominus Experse
05-23-2007, 03:19 PM
I used to a have great kite that was supposed to resemble the rainbow - as it was curved and was multi-coloured - but alas, it has since broken and torn.

Kites aren't much use for flying if they are as mine is - kaput.

Peegee
05-23-2007, 03:40 PM
I'm a fan of the original diamond kites, but I would love to fly nonsensically shaped kites.

Imagine a pikachu kite.

<(o'.'o)>