PDA

View Full Version : Goku vs. AC Sephiroth and Cloud

Forsaken Lover
05-24-2007, 11:14 AM
Let's make it Kid Goku.

Around the time of the 22nd World Tournament.

Do Seph adn Cloud even have a chance?

NeoCracker
05-24-2007, 11:35 AM
I'm I gonna have to start making all the Sephiroth Vs. Threads again?

I mean come on, after last time this happen I thought you people would learn your lesson.

Dreddz
05-24-2007, 11:52 AM
The nerd in me wants to say Goku but the normal person is telling me to back slowly away from this thread and pretend it never existed.

Goldenboko
05-24-2007, 11:59 AM
The nerd me wants to say Goku but the normal person is telling me to back slowly away from this thread and pretend it never existed.

Yeah, I think that wraps up how we all feel.

Bunny
05-24-2007, 01:10 PM
That depends on whether or not Kid Goku's power level is over nine thousand.

Fonzie
05-24-2007, 01:43 PM
http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/8720/n6234003881736901438hc2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Firo Volondé
05-24-2007, 03:03 PM
The nerd me wants to say Goku but the normal person is telling me to back slowly away from this thread and pretend it never existed.

Masamunemaster
05-25-2007, 06:52 AM
Sephiroth would pwn goku on any day of the week I don't care how powerful goku is

bipper
05-25-2007, 01:43 PM
Well, if it is kid Goku, then I say Sephy. Unless you are talking DB GT chibi goku, then I would go Goku

JKTrix
05-25-2007, 02:00 PM
<del>The 22nd world tournament is when Goku was still an actual kid, and he lost to Tienshinhan in the finals. Tienshinhan could probably bea-</del>

The nerd in me wants to say Goku but the normal person is telling me to back slowly away from this thread and pretend it never existed.

That's what I meant. Really.

Slothy
05-25-2007, 02:05 PM
Sephiroth takes it, but only because he's Kid Goku. Now I will proceed to back away slowly and never speak of this topic again.

Vivisteiner
05-25-2007, 03:21 PM
Whats a Goku?

10-Breaker
05-25-2007, 03:41 PM
Whats a Goku?

Goku. He is a monkey boy.

Sephy would win.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
05-26-2007, 02:52 AM

Fonzie
05-26-2007, 05:04 AM
Oh Lord, this reminds me of my childhood. :p

Arc_Master_14
05-26-2007, 05:07 AM
Whats a Goku?

Goku. He is a monkey boy.

Sephy would win.
Yea monkey boy sums it up haha and I gotta say sephiroth he could kick Gokus' ass from 30 feet away

TyphoonThaReapa
05-26-2007, 09:41 PM
What kind of unfair topic is this? I'm outta here...:mad: Goku is a Kid in DB. If your going to make a thread involving Dragon Ball and FF characters, don't make it obvious, even if most Dragon Ball characters are far better than FF characters...

Jebus
05-27-2007, 04:12 PM
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``.................`\

demondude
05-27-2007, 04:35 PM
whats a final fantasy?

Spammerman
05-27-2007, 05:38 PM
WHen old people think about sex.

Forsaken Lover
05-28-2007, 08:30 AM
e... Spoiler: Goku is a Kid in DB. If your going to make a thread involving Dragon Ball and FF characters, don't make it obvious, even if most Dragon Ball characters are far better than FF characters...

If you know about DB, you know people in DB would eat people in AC alive.

If we used anything from Z, even the absolute beginning...then it just be rape.

Goku's feats by the 22nd Tournament:
-Easily lifted and tossed a car.
-Could move fast enough to create after images.
-Could jump hundreds, if not thousands, of feat into the air. (Nam jumped through 3 layers of clouds and Goku jumped higher)
-Could learn advanced techniques by viewing them once.
-Surpassed Roshi in two instances. (took Roshi 50 years to master the Kamehameha. Goku did it in a day. Took Roshi 3 years to catch Korrin. Goku did it in 3 days)
-Was taking punches from General Tao with no damage. Tao rips up and tosses giant stone pillars hundreds of feat into the air.
-The Crane Hermit could not follow him. Said Hermit was fully capable of easily catching every round from an automatic weapon at close range. Yet Goku was too fast for him to follow.

Anyway...Seph alone would die. Cloud even worse.

TyphoonThaReapa
05-28-2007, 08:56 AM
e... Spoiler: Goku is a Kid in DB. If your going to make a thread involving Dragon Ball and FF characters, don't make it obvious, even if most Dragon Ball characters are far better than FF characters...
__________________If you know about DB, you know people in DB would eat people in AC alive.

-Could jump hundreds, if not thousands, of feat into the air. (Nam jumped through 3 layers of clouds and Goku jumped higher)
-Surpassed Roshi in two instances. (took Roshi 50 years to master the Kamehameha. Goku did it in a day. Took Roshi 3 years to catch Korrin. Goku did it in 3 days)
-Was taking punches from General Tao with no damage. Tao rips up and tosses giant stone pillars hundreds of feat into the air.
-The Crane Hermit could not follow him. Said Hermit was fully capable of easily catching every round from an automatic weapon at close range. Yet Goku was too fast for him to follow.

A'yo, I never said either side would win or loss. I know all too well what Goku is capable of. And same goes for Cloud and Sephy. I just hate it when people try to compare DB to FF. Especially when people think FF actually has a chance. Sorry son, that's just me...:cool:

Forsaken Lover
05-28-2007, 09:24 AM
I don't think FF has a chance.

Kinda the point.

Shall i direct you to my Broly vs. Sephiroth thread?

I don't like Sephiroth so whenever I find something I like and if it's up to stuff, I have it fight and destroy Sephiroth.

Petty, I know, but it's amusing.

Especially when some people think Seph has a chance...

Vivisteiner
05-28-2007, 10:22 AM
Goku would just use Kamehameha and Kao Ken.

And then there would be a massive puff of smoke. And Sephy would appear behind him. And then theyd be moving so fast that noone could tell what was happening. And then Krillin would come. And use his cutting disc thingy, and cut them all up into little pieces. And then Quina would feed on their rotting carcasses.

:quina:

Firo Volondé
05-28-2007, 02:17 PM
>>>The Roth's only chance would be to sneak-attack Goku while he is performing his ritual week-long screaming fit. Mano a mano, I doubt Sephiroth could even take Yajirobe, let alone Goku.

I forgot I was pretending this thread never existed...

Hazzard
05-28-2007, 03:10 PM
Goku, man, you can't compare the two; Drangon Ball and Final Fantasy. Sephiroth would probably fair alright, but he would get killed, especially if Goku transformed into the Saiyan Gorilla.

Masamunemaster
06-16-2007, 05:59 AM

If you know about DB, you know people in DB would eat people in AC alive.

Counter-points
1 Sephiroth and cloud would just put up their blades and the car would be split in to
2 Sephiroth moves so fast that even gravity doesn't catch him
3 No need to jump when you couldsummon giant beasts to do your dirty work for you
4 no need to learn advanced techniques when you have the best moves to ever be invinted
5 killing the ones who thought you everything
6 could kill anything before it has a chance to touch you
7 yet again point number 2

Eiko Guy
06-16-2007, 07:28 AM
Counter Counter points
1 The car isn't important
2 Goku can move so fast he disappears.
3 Goku would kill the beasts and take a nap
4 Well sephy had to learn them somewhere. His moves aren't the best IMO
5 Killing your master < Surpassing your master
6 It didn't work on cloud and co. so I dont think your counter point is valid.
7 yet again # 2

Jessweeee♪
06-16-2007, 07:47 AM
Goku reaches another four levels of Super Saiyan (which is the equivilant to a Tidus) and goes
KA
MEEEE
HAAAAAA
MEEEEEEEEE
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAaA
Then he wins n.n

I know what's coming, so I'm not returning to this thread to read further replies.

Zante
06-16-2007, 08:06 AM
The final fantasy cast have magic. What would Goku do about Stop, Toad, Death, Petrify etc...?
They also don't have to track down balls across the globe to resurect someone, which would be a plus.

tailz
06-16-2007, 09:08 AM
yes but we all know phoenix downs dont always work *cough* aeris *cough*

and magic, what good would magic do if you cant see your enemy.

Vćrn
06-18-2007, 05:34 AM
Did Goku have his tail during that tournament? I can't remember... Easy win right there if he did =)

Sephiroth
09-07-2011, 05:41 PM
yes but we all know phoenix downs dont always work *cough* aeris *cough* Phoenix Down can only "revive" in the battle dimension, not in the story. That is the reason. Sephiroth is made to be unbeatable. He only shows his weakness when fighting Cloud since he wants to toy with him. - Sephiroth and Goku can teleport- Sephiroth (psychic) and Goku (Fluidum) can fly- Sephiroth and Goku can move in light speed- Goku uses Chi, inner energy to fight, Sephiroth is made to absorb limitless energy like JENOVA, so he cannot explode like Yakon- Sephiroth reads minds and thoughts- Sephiroth uses psychic and ALL magic since he has the Cetra's magical knowledge, he can freeze Goku by just thinking of it or casting Stop- Goku resists many things and can definitely destroy Sephiroth, but he is like Buu; destroy ALL cells or he will return immediately- The sun destroys everything in Dragon Ball - Cooler, Broly (!) & Oozaru Baby - Sephiroth can use a real Super Nova and yes, it is real

Jessweeee♪
09-07-2011, 08:42 PM
This thread is so oooooold.

(Goku totally wins btw.)