PDA

View Full Version : X-Men: Legends

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-24-2007, 08:46 PM
What do you think of X-Men: Legends? I didn't like this game because of that blonde girl and the top down camera point of view.

ljkkjlcm9
05-24-2007, 08:50 PM
it's a lot like Gauntlet, with more character customization. I enjoyed it

THE JACKEL

fire_of_avalon
05-24-2007, 10:24 PM
I thought X-Men Legends had great gameplay. The only thing that ever bothered me about it was the fact that there was no motivation to equally level your characters until the end of the game. You're not aware you're probably going to be pulling out all of the stops on the final battles til you can't do anything else about it. I haven't played the second game, though. Maybe that gets addressed.

White Raven
05-25-2007, 04:14 AM
I own and have beaten X-Men Legends 1 & 2 for the Game Cube, and they're by far one of my favourite game series. The plots are good, the game play is better and the voice acting is awesome (Can you say Patrick Stewart?)!

X-Men Legends 2 is by far better than 1, partially because you can play as more characters (Bishop, Deadpool, Gambit, etc...) and even Brotherhood characters too (Magneto :D), and the story is better in my opinion.

And if you want an even better game, get the "3rd" game of the series, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. :)

Markus. D
05-25-2007, 01:17 PM
I like gauntlet Dark Legacy more ~

Tifa's Real Lover(really
05-26-2007, 02:38 AM
gambit was in both games xD

i have both games, the top down view was annoying at first but then i got used to it