PDA

View Full Version : Albel Nox. So much torment

Eiko Guy
05-24-2007, 10:26 PM
I hate fighting him but I want to kill him. I am at the end of the game and when I fight him I cant seem to get him all the way down. I neeed to know his stats and I need a great strategy.
One on one suxx
Help plz

Albel
05-24-2007, 11:32 PM
I cant remember his stats but its easier if you keep your distance and wait for an opening. The way i did it was to use attacks like air raid and lots of stun bombs. And I think he has less mp than hp so you should use mp bomb aswell.

Zeromus_X
05-25-2007, 03:29 AM
It can be hard, especially if you are not used to solo-ing. Try to AAA any of his attacks if possible. Keep your distance if necessary. A great combo with Fayt is Weak Blade of Fury -> Strong Air Raid, as you can cancel into Air Raid right when you Blade of Fury's first hit goes off. This'll do more damage and knock Albel down again.

You can also take advantage of Fayt's anti-air strong attack, where he knocks the enemy up into the air. Use the 'Homing' AAA to knock Albel into the air when he uses a weak attack, then knock him into the air again with a strong attack. Hit him again as he comes down with a weak attack, cancel into Blade of Fury (this will make Albel stand up), then cancel into a strong Air Raid.

Once you get the hang of it, you can start beating Albel easily, if you choose not to recruit him (or already have recruited another character), you can easily harvest Boots of Prowess by killing him over and over again. Another great method is to create those bombs that deal massive MP damage to MP-kill Albel (I think they're Durian Stun Bombs). There's even a few Battle Trophies for defeating Albel with items.

Eiko Guy
05-26-2007, 03:54 PM
Cool thanks for the tips gonna kick some but today.