PDA

View Full Version : what and where do you get the best gun???

gudkid
05-25-2007, 03:49 PM
where do you get the best gun and in what stage?
and about them golden moogles (or was is it teddy bears with pompoms???) what are they for???
need dire help here.....

10-Breaker
05-25-2007, 04:06 PM
You find the ''toy gun'' (It changes to ultima weapon after upgrades ).
In chapter 3 after the kid leads you to location of the keycard shoot the soldier and take it. After a cutscene look the map and go to a house in coordinate J-11. You find it near the door after entering the house.

Big D
05-29-2007, 08:56 AM
It takes a lot of Gil to modify a Toy Gun into an Ultima Weapon, so it's good to save that project for your Very Hard mode game.

gudkid
05-29-2007, 12:37 PM
so what about them golden moogles????
and oh yeah... when you finish one game mode, will your equipments and stats be able to be passed over to another game mode????

10-Breaker
05-29-2007, 02:34 PM
Yea if you play very hard mode.

Big D
05-29-2007, 09:22 PM
so what about them golden moogles????Those are found later in the game... in the 'defeat 100 enemies' semi-hidden stage, inside Deepground. I don't remember the exact location, and I'm terrible at describing these things anyway - but I'm sure someone else will be able to point you in the right direction. Basically, you get locked in a large room and assailed by waves of soldiers of all different kinds. Once they're all down, you get rewarded with the Golden Moogle doll.

and oh yeah... when you finish one game mode, will your equipments and stats be able to be passed over to another game mode????Like 10-Breaker says: only on Very Hard mode. It takes ages to get the Gil needed for Ultima Weapon, so if you try it on a lesser difficulty you might not even have enough cash before the end of the game. That's why it's best to save this gun for the file you can re-use.