PDA

View Full Version : Super paper mario

demondude
05-25-2007, 05:19 PM
I am thinking about getting this game but i have some questions first.

how do the controls work.

And is it very long

ljkkjlcm9
05-25-2007, 05:21 PM
it's not an extremely long game, but it'll keep you busy for awhile.

You turn the control longways [=====] and control Pad moves, A flips with mario, 2 jumps, and 1 does special moves. It can also be used as a pointer at times but yeah.

THE JACKEL

demondude
05-25-2007, 05:24 PM
How long is the game in hours

Roto13
05-25-2007, 05:24 PM
The controls are pretty basic. Being a combination of a platformer and an RPG, it's about half way between the acceptable lengths for both. :P

White Raven
05-25-2007, 07:17 PM
If you've played Paper Mario and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, you'll have to get used to the new battle methods. Instead of going into a battle sequence where you take turns, they're more 2-D side-scrolling battles. I bought the game last weekend, and have been playing it a couple hours each night and I think I'm half way through right now. It's a pretty good game, and makes use of the Wii technology nicely. I really enjoy the ability to swap Mario with 3 other characters as well. Not telling you who :P

Great game overall in my opinion.

:)

JKTrix
05-25-2007, 07:54 PM
It's one of the better games on the Wii, and one of the few traditional games that should last you a good amount of time. The Wii features are not that good, and you only *have* to use them in certain situations. Otherwise it's entirely optional, shaking the remote while jumping on people yields extra XP, and pointing the remote at the screen will allow you to find secret doorways and get a biography of any character or enemy.

If you already have a Wii, there aren't many reasons to not get it.