PDA

View Full Version : RIBBON

Takero
05-26-2007, 05:47 AM
Where in the game you can find a ribbon i got it from the chocobo world but i don't know how i can get one in game.
Also ribbon is an item that learn your GFs the ribbon ability that when you put it in your ability screen your character wont have any status abnormality in battles .

Tallulah
05-26-2007, 09:53 AM
It is an item exclusive to the Playstation Pocket, unfortunately.

You cannot get one in the game. :( And God knows I've tried...

Reddragon
05-26-2007, 01:31 PM
oh really? I never got one in the game

then this idea probably come up from ffvii

BG-57
05-26-2007, 02:09 PM
Creative Stat-Def junctioning can give similar protection. Although a Ribbon would have been simpler.

ragnosica
05-26-2007, 06:56 PM
i had a ribbon but i don't know from where. However, I only had one since i know they were very rare

Jessweeee♪
05-31-2007, 12:21 AM
Your best bet is to junction Pain, Esuna, and whatever else you need on Status-Def.

PuPu
05-31-2007, 12:28 AM
Good luck getting a Pocketstation from anywhere other than Japan. Or you could try importing one from Japan off a site like eBay.

Still, Stat-Def X4 should be enough. I'd recommend junctioning Pain, Confuse, Berserk, and Sleep. Junctioning pain is like a 3 in 1 deal, and who wouldn't want that? Confuse, Berserk, and Sleep cause you to lose control of your character, which is very deadly, especially if it happens to your entire party. Another thing you should consider is Death, as you wouldn't want to be instantly killed by something like Lvl 5 Death.